CHAPTER 1

CLASS 4-6
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Heechul is busily working, wait not for school but for her face when someone barged in at her office.







She was about to curse the person whose disturbing her WORK but her eyes got widen when he saw an ugly guy infront of her.

“Who the hell are you?!” forgot to say, Heechul really hates ugly people. So dealing with ugly people is a BIG NO to KIM HEECHUL.

“MAM! I CAN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE! I WANT TO RESIGN NOW!” the ugly person pleaded.

“Huh? What? Are you working at here?” Heechul raised her eyebrow while observing the ugly person infront of her. Then something that caught her attention, their SCHOOL ID. She just found out that the ugly man is indeed working at that school. 

“How come I didn’t remember that I accepted an ugly person like him? And of course, I won’t ever NEVER accept an ugly person in this school! OMO!!!! Don’t tell me?!” Heechul thoughts.

“MR. NICKHUN?!” then the ugly person nodded.

Heechul just sighed and get something to her drawer. “Ok. I get it. Now, this is your resignation letter.” Heechul gave a letter to Mr. Nickhun. Yeah, she already prepared a resignation letter since she already used by this situation. This is not a first time that a teacher resigned after 1 week of working in their school. 

“Speaking of the culprit...” She gets her speaker mic. “LEE DONGHAE!!! IN MY OFFICE NOW!!!” 

It was an everyday routine in Xavier Boy High, a shouting principal and...

Then someone slammed Heechul office door. “WHAT?!” a student shouting a principal, and no other than, LEE DONGHAE.








“What did you do this time?!” Heechul controlling her anger. She was already had enough of this repeated situation. She was already tired of hiring a new teacher for them every week and end up a situation like this. 

“I didn’t do anything.” Donghae said coldly while staring at the pictures at the side table, didn’t bothered to look at Heechul. Heechul was about to curse Donghae when her office door opened and reveal a handsome student. Her mood was changed coz her favorite student is just infront of her.

“Good Morning, Siwon.” Heechul greet happily.

“Good Morning, too Ms. Principal.” Siwon bow as the sign of respect.




“How I wish Mr. LEE DONGHAE would adopt your GOOD attitude to himself.” Heechul said while Siwon just chuckled knowing what would happen next.

“PEDO NOONA!” Donghae just rolled his eyes and left at Heechul’s office.

“YAH!!! LEE DONGHAE!!! COME BACK HERE!!! I’M NOT YET FINISHED WITH YOU!!!” Heechul shouted that could hear the whole school. Siwon was already used at the scene he was watching, the bickering and shouting of the two certain people. He realized that he also need to follow his bestfriend.

“Goodbye Ms. Principal. Oh by the way, the brother of yours is just jealous and irritated when he caught that Mr. Nickhun is staring at you hungrily. You know him, a possessive fish.” Siwon winked at Heechul and finally followed Donghae.

Heechul just smile from her brother attitude, she knows that her brother act snobbish, cold, bastard, cruel, cold-hearted but at the same time, he can be childish, too. 

True, Lee Donghae and Kim Heechul are indeed siblings. But only three of them (Siwon, Donghae and Heechul) in their school know about that fact. It is one of their dark secret out of many secrets they have. Donghae and Heechul real surname is Lee but because of keeping of their secret, Heechul need to change her surname to avoid suspicious in their relation. Keeping their relations being siblings is what donghae wants, Why? It’s one of his secrets.




THE NEXT DAY...

Heechul called the whole faculty of Xavier Boy High and Xavier Girl High for an important meeting. She was going to spill a very important announcement that could change their whole life.

“I know you’re all curious on what I’m going to announce today. And I bet that all of you are going to be shocked on everything I’m going to said today. This announcement is from our school President who sadly to say, is not around to break the announcement instead as usual it’s me who will announce it today.”

All of the teachers especially the guys are attentively listening from the every word that comes out from perfect lips of Heechul. After all, it’s KIM HEECHUL, who wouldn’t be mesmerized and amazed when you’re infront of the goddess face that Heechul had, a girl that every man’s dream. That’s why Donghae is so protective or for worst, being possessive because almost of the guys had an eye to his sister. And he didn’t want it, he can even kill a person who would dare to touch his sister. 

Without warning Heechul blurt out “Xavier Girl High and Xavier Boy High will become Xavier High.” 

“WHAT?!!!” Everyone gasped on what they heard from Heechul.

“Are you shouting at me?” Heechul glared them.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter