Finale!

My One and Only

Flashback

She though what her eyes see is not true.She though that it is just a dream but it was not.Her tears drop to her face.

 

She ran away from the place and she did not came back to that school ever again.

Flashback ends

Sulli was walking to school when she bumped into someone.She bowed and walked away.She was too sad to talk or even to communicate with her new classmates.The guy who bumped to her look at her.

Luhan:She looks quite interesting.

He walked to the practice room where his gang will meet up every single day.He went inside the room and saw Sehun infront of him.

Sehun:Hyung,whats wrong?

Luhan:Err nothing...

Luhan walk past Sehun and Sehun follow him from behind.

Luhan:"Why does Sehun looks like the girl i bumped into this morning?"

Luhan and Sehun sat down with their friends and the boys look so curious with Luhan.

Kris:Whats in your mind Luhan?

Luhan:Huh err nothing...

Suho:Luhan we know theres something wrong.Tell us.

Luhan:I just find her curious and mysterious>

Lay:Her???

Luha :The new girl?

Chanyeol:the girl who looks like Sehun?

Sehun:Like me?

Kai smacked Sehun's head.

Kai:Youre too slow to remember.

Sehun:Ohh that girl.I remember now.

The boys shaked their head.

Sehun:But our surname is different.Hers is Choi Jinri,mine is Oh Sehun.

Luhan:Her name is Choi Jinri huh?

Sehun:Yeap...

Recess...

The boys were eating at a table when all the girls were fangirling over them.

Chanyeol:Hyung,there she is.

Luhan and the boys look at a girl eating at a table alone.Then one girl approached the table where Jinri is sitting.

Jinri's POV

A girl came to my table and sat beside me.She look scared and timid and her lips was shivering.She look cold.

Jinri:Erm youu okay??

The girl nodded slowly.

Krystal:Sorry for disturbing you..I should leave..

Jinri:No its okay.Want some?

Krystal:Errr thank you.

The girl eat slowly and they two girls get to know each other.Jinri found out that Krystal is also new here and she is just like her.Geeky,nerd,scared of their surrounding.They became close friends.

Fast Forward>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Jinri was sitting under the tree with her diary in her hands.It was after school already and Krystal had to rushed to her part time job at the cafe.Jinri was holding onto her old photo.The old photo shows the picture of her and her mother.The picture got torn into two.She didnt know where the other half go.Her mother,her father and her long lost twin.She never get  to meet her twin for her whole entire life after her mother and father got divorce and her father took her twin brother away.Then,she noticed a shadow beside her.She turned and saw a shocked Sehun looking at her.

Jinri:Sehun,What are you doing here?

Sehun then quickly took out his wallet and took out a folded paper and open it and put it beside the photo shes holding.They were shocked to see it.The picture is complete.Sehun is her twin,her older brother.Her long lost twin brother.They looked at each other and they cried in tears.They hugged and both cried together.There was no one around and the twins were happy to see each other.

Jinri then went back with Sehun as Sehun miss his biological mother.Jinri went in her house with him and saw their mother on the bed sleeping.

Jinri:Eomma...Im back. 

Mrs Choi wake up and was surprised to see her son,her baby standing beside his twin.

Mrs Choi:Sehun??

Sehun walked to their mother and they hugged.

Mrs Choi:My baby.My baby came back to me.I miss you sooo much.

Jinri looked at the reunion and their mother look at her and stretched out her arm.The three of them hugged and cried together.Jinri was happy that their mother get to see her another baby.

Fast forward?>>>>>>>>

The boys saw Sehun and Jinri walking together to school together.Everyone was gossiping about them.Krystal then saw the help in Sulli's eyes and ran to her.

Sehun:Err hi,who are you?

Jinri:Shes my best friend,Soojung,call her Krystal.

Krystal:Krystal imnida.

Sehun:Lets go.Jinri,you can bring your friend along.Kaja.

The three walk to the boys and Krystal saw Kai looking at her so she hid behind Jinri.

Sehun:Hello hyungs.Jinri and Krystal,meet EXO.Hyungs,meet them.Jinri and Krystal.

The two girls bow and the boys bow back.

Krystal:Annyeonghaseyo.Jung Soojung imnida.

Jinri:Annyeonghaseyo,Choi Jinri imnida.

Chanyeol:You two look so close like twins.

Chanyeol emphasise to Jinri and Sehun.

Sehun:We are twins.

Krystal and EXO:WHAT?!?!?!?!

Jinri smiled to the reaction of them.Sehun put his arm on Jinri's shoulder and bring her closer to him.

Sehun:Shes my twin,Choi Jinri.My blood sister,my long lost twin.My real surname is Choi,not Oh.

He let go of her and bow.

Sehun:Annyeonghaseyo,Choi Sehun imnida.

All jaws were dropped to see.Luhan was most shocked to see.He looked at Jinri and she blush at his stare.

Sehun:Who ever bully or make fun of her,has to pass through me.So as Krystal.But I know it will not happen anymore.Come on girls,Baekhyun lets go.

Baekhyun:Ohh yeah.

Chanyeol:Where you guys going?

Baekhyun:Make over!!!!!!

Girls:What!!!????

The boys followed the girls to change themselves.There will be no geeky and nerdy Jinri and Krystal.When the girls were changing,the boys were sitting down.The curtain open and show the two girls.The boys jaw dropped.They were too surprise to see two angels standing beautifully infront of them especially Luhan and Kai.They were really too surprised to their new change.

Xiumin:Pretty!

Kris:Cute..

Lay:Adorable..

Chanyeol:Be my grilfriend?

Kai and Luhan smack his head and make him pout.

KaiLu:Dont dream about it!

The girls blushed.

Sehun:You two talk like youre their boyfriend.

They then went out of the shop and went shopping.They went to dinner after that.Sulli then went to the toilet and when she was walking,she bumped into someone and she bow to apologise.

Taehyung:Choi Jinri?

Jinri:Tae...hyung?

He pulled her into a hug and she pushed him.

Taehyung:Where did you go my dear?Why did you leave me?

Jinri:Dont you pull me into that trap of yours.Let me go.go back to your fiancee.

Taehyung:How did you..

Jinri:Who wouldnt know?Pease,be like before and leave me alone.

Jinri was about to go but V got her arm.Jinri tried to wriggle her hand from his grasp but fail.

Jinri:Let me go..

Taehyung:But Jin let me explain.

Jinri:You dont need to explain okay!?Its too late.Just leave me alone.

Jinri then ran away from him and out of the cafe.EXO and Krystal saw her and Luhan went to chase after her.He saw her at the bench under the tree at the park.He walked to her and sat beside her.She put her head at his shoulders and cried.He let her cry for a moment and she stops after a while.She then sniffles up her tears and look at Luhan.

Sulli:Mian oppa.Your shirt is wet now.

Luhan:Its okay.Jinri,I want to tell you something and I know that this is not the right moment to say but....

Sulli:But?

Luhan:Can I be your boyfriend and make you happy then him?

Sulli:How did you know oppa?

Luhan:You took a long time to go to the toilet so I was worry so I accidentally saw.Hope you wont get mad.

Sulli:Yes.

Luhan:What yes?

Sulli:I will be your girlfriend youy pabo.

Luhan hugged her and pulled her into a kiss.

The others were told and Sehun were very particular about his little sister but he knows Luhan can be more better than Kim Taehyung.

 

 

 

 

 

All images are to the rightful owners!!!Ty for reading.