two

Beautiful Liar

“you have to choose” she said. I take a silent for thinking. If I broke with her. I should broke that girl too. I don’t want to make her hurt anymore. Or.. maybe that girl already hurt because I just play with her heart.

“it will end soon” I said to her as I kiss her top head.

Walk leave her room then excuse to her mom for going home. I will fly to japan soon right after I had my schedule. I hope I’m free this day.

“hyung, whats my schedule today?” I call my manager.

“no, YG let you and your member to take a rest after the tour”

“araseo, thank you”

I go to my own apartment. But , what’s this? Her heels is still here? I quickly go inside and found her still sleep on my bed. I rolled my eyes. So I shouldn’t go to Japan because she’s here. I take a deep breath then walk closer to her. Beautiful like always. My heart beating faster seeing her face.

“hey, wake up” I said with a gently voice. She open her eyes slowly ten smile looking at me. I should end this. I keep that to my head. For Bom.

“I thought you already going back to Japan”

“no.. I have another schedule here, maybe this evening. I want to spend time with you for awhile” she said as she grab my neck and pull me to the bed but I hold her. She furrow her brows seeing me. Maybe she feel strange.

“what?” she ask me,

“I need to talk, I wait you on the living room” I said and walk leave my room. She following me behind and sit infront of me.

“what is that?”

“we should end this” I said.

“end what?”

“end this fake relationship” silent. She look at the table, I don’t know what’s on her mind but. Maybe it will make me dissapointed with me.

“you said it was fake but I hope you will end your story with me” she said without looking at the table infront of her.

“you said it was fake when I’m trying to ignore all the bad comment from netizen. They called me , they curse on me threaten me and many more. I make strong myself b y ignore them even actually I can’t even ignore them. What’s my fault? Why they hate me?! Then you want me to end up like this?!” she start to cry but she hold her tears.

“I love her”

“I do love you! And I know you love me too!” I close my eyes tight try to calming myself,

“I should choose between you and her”

“I’m fine if you share your heart”

“but she can’t”

“Ji!! Please..”

“I love her, I love Bom. I can’t leave her. I need her”

“!” she get up from the couch and run to my room. I don’t know what she did. I still sit on the couch. I can watch her grab all her thing then come out from my room.

Bam! She close the door hard. It’s end. What will I supposed to do? I promise to Bom to not meet her for awhile then now she leave me.

 

 

....

 

I leave Korea just for awhile. Really need some place to relax myself. I choose to take a flight to the US and take a day off there. In the place when I should not thinking about who am I. The place that I should not thinking about my own problem. Just eat..

“she broke him” I heard some staff talking. Who?

“look at their IG account. What’s that?” they talk again.

“who’s broke who?” I ask them curiously.

“Jiyong broke with her. The article was spreading alot on the internet” Silent. He really end it.

“how about your relation with him Bom?” she ask me,

“I.. I want him to take a break time, and.. and leave me alone. So that’s why we’re here” I answer them.

“he’s out of control now”

Not my fault right? I shouldn’t think about him. I want my own life here right now. Every where why should him that they were talking about. Is there none of Kpop Idol make a big scandal with their couple? I can’t help but I call him. For checking him, for make sure he was fine. Stupid right? I’m the one who want to broke up but look now I’m worried about him.

“where are you?” I ask him after he pick up my call.

“studio” Silent.. thank God he’s on the right place. At least he’s with his friend right now not alone.

“you said you want a time to alone, but you call me now”

“mmm, just.. just, just want to check your condition” I said,

“why? That’s the only thing that you want right? It’s already end” he said with his cold tone.

“you blame me??” I heard he take a deep breath.

“why should I blame you?”

“seems you don’t like after you broke her officialy”

“it’s not like that. It’s not because her but it’s bacause you, it’s about us” I don’t answer him.

“what do you want?” he ask again,

“want what?”

“about our relation now” still cold.

“it’s up to you Bom”

“why? Why me? You love her, you even can looking for another girl right?”

“Bom..”

“why I ask you about our relation is because the answer is the same. If you ask me how about our relationship is no break up anymore. I still want you. I still love you Bom”

“you love her too”

“I love you more than her. More than anything in this world. I choose you. I choose to keep our relationship. Its because I love you Bom. Then why again I asking you about our relation is I don’t want you to feel uncomfortable if you with me. It’s seems like I force you to love me. So now answer me Bom. You love me? What do you want now? I will respect your decision no I will try to respect it” I take silent for a awhile.

“I love you.. I still love you. But how about your fans? Our fans? How to end this? This is not the end.. we have to continue our life right? Our own life. Me , you”

“let’s just keep it. Let them be.. I don’t care what they saying but. If you true love me let’s fight together. again”

“as you with me Bom, I will fine” he said again.

“alright then.. I see you soon” I said plan to hung off the phone.

“when you will home?” he ask me before I hung off my phone.

“maybe tomorrow or, I dont know..”

“okay then. I will wait you here. I love you”

“araseo I love you too”

Then.. this is will start again. But it just me. And him. No more any girls except the rumor that netizen making by themself. I take a deep breath but now it’s feel so light. It’s like, I finish one problem of my life. Again he can make me calm right after my rumors blown up. I still remember he run back to Korea while he had a job.

 

 

....

 

 

Not take for long time to feel sad or whatever is it. It was her. It’s always her that can bring this lips to smile again. As I heard she said she love me too. It’s smells like heaven then she’s an angel who bring back my life. I lose her , I lose my fake girlfriend that I have crush. But what todo? I love Bom a lot than her.

Let them thought that I’m sad because I broke her. Let them know that I already single again. But it’s not the truth of course. I have her. I have my one and only lady here. I keep loving him her start I meet with her till now.

“she want you to back with her?” I heard someone ask me. It’s Yang Hyun Suk hyung there.

“who?” I ask him.

“Bom of course who else??”

“ahh ne hyung. I ask her about our relation then she said she’s still love me”

“geurae. At least I will not she her cry anymore. You must be can handle her right now. No one to disturb” I nodded my head.

“thank you hyung for take caring her”

“alright. Tomorrow she will come back here”

I look at my PC for checking about the news. The picture about two of us. I mean me and her was caught by dispatch was spreading. I remember that time. We deliberately to hang out together as I know the paparazi will easily caught us. And it’s work.

“do not open your PC for just checking about your news” she chat me. I smile then replay it.

“ohh my God, you scared me. How can you know about that??”

“of course I know because this day you have no job or producing your musik. You still have your day off!”

“oh hyuunggg!!” I scream at Hyun Suk hyung. He must be tell Bom about everything I do here.

“thank you hyung!!” I said again. I don’t know where is him actually.

 

 

....

 

“how’s US? Is that fun?” I ask her, she come to my studio after back from the US.

“it’s not fun” she said.

“why? Because I didn’t there?”

“heol noo!!! It’s because you. And that news, how can I enjoy my day there while you spreading alot about your news”

“wae? Should I blow another news?”

“don’t you dare!!” I laugh seeing her face.

“araseo” she sit on my laps then hug my neck. I miss this moment. When I’ve relation with that girl she will avoiding me even when I will hug or kiss her.

“I miss this. I miss you”

“you miss this? This is what??”

“they way you hug me. The way you sit on my laps. You never did it when I still with her”

“I know you ever use this lips for kiss her. Using this body to hug her and do lot of the thing with her so thats why I refuse to hug even kiss you”

“so now I’m totally yours”

“we promise that we still keep this relation right?” I ask her. She nod.

“I’m become a liar” I furrow my brows hearing her word.

“we lie to them about anything”

“it’ll be a beautiful liar baby”

“beautiful for us but not with them”

“ssshhhhh at least lets not thing about them today. I’m begging you”

“alright then”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

END

 

It’s finally update!!! OMG!

So sorry for make you guys waiting for a long time for this. I don’t know how to continue this story because, I have no feel between Bom and GD so it’s hard for me..

I hope it’s good enough to read.

Thank you for reading, thank you for subscribe thank you for upvote thank you for everything~

I’m wait for your comment , ciaooo~~