Application

YG+ — Google+ Based RP

Applying

  • Apply with an active blog or email.
  • Check if the artist is available before applying.
  • Do not make an account until you have been accepted by the admin.
  • Requests are allowed - As mentioned before, if you wish to roleplay an artist or another member of the YG Family who is not listed in the Artists page, feel free to send the admin a message for your request. 
  • Reservations are allowed - This can be done with your blog, email or anonymously, but just provide a password so the admin knows it’s you. Reservations last for 3 days so you are required to make an application within that time frame or your preferred muse will be available again.
  • Make sure your ask box is open or if applying with an email, check your spam - You will need to be contacted to ensure you whether you have been accepted or not.
  • Any personal information will not be publicly displayed.
  • Application is provided below.

After Acceptance

  • Make your account and add [email protected].
  • Use their real name or stage name when making your account - No Hangul or other characters.
  • State that you are a roleplayer from YG+ and that you are not affiliated with the artist or YG in your introduction.
  • In the employment tab write you work at YG+.
  • Make your information available only for your circle to see.
  • Add other group members as a family member.
  • Join the YG+ Community
  • Email is entirely up to you but make sure we know which artist your muse is.

  •  

Application:

Please copy and paste the following into the submit box found on ygplus and make the title the name of the artist you wish to roleplay.

Don't forget the password which can be found within the rules and guidelines which is there to ensure that you have read everything.

OOC:
Name: [Optional]
Age: [Optional]
Timezone:
Do you have another character in this RP?:
If yes, who?:

IC:
Name:
Group: [If applicable]

Password: