Rules and Guidelines

YG+ — Google+ Based RP

General

  • This is a general roleplay directory that contains YG artists only. Think of it as the artists using Google+ privately as a way to communicate with each other. With having said that, this directory follows the activities of the artists. You must keep track of where they are now and roleplay around that.
  • YG artists only - Of course not all of the artists are listed in the tab but former family members and trainees are allowed to be requested.
  • Maximum of 2 characters per mun - A second muse can be requested but they cannot be in the same group and you must be in the directory for a minimum of 2 weeks.
  • Add the main page and all the members - Do not add anyone else who is not part of the YG+ Family.
  • Everything is based in Korea unless the artist is in a different country in real life.
  • Please respect the admin and other members in this directory - Roleplaying is supposed to be fun. Any inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated and warnings will be issued. The admin is entitled to kick anyone out within reason but hopefully nothing gets to that stage.

Posts

  • Texts, photos, videos, links etc. are allowed but be sure to post things that the actual artist would post. For text posts or captions, feel free to write however you think the artist would write which may include Hangul, emoticons or hashtags.
  • When making posts, ensure that only your circles can see.
  • Action/para roleplaying is allowed - For action roleplaying, feel free to write however you like whether they’re long or just one liners. For para roleplaying, it is recommended to discuss the plot with the mun to have a mutual agreement with whatever you want to write about. Do not god-mod while roleplaying.
  • No is allowed publicly - Please ensure that this is done privately.
  • Stay in character at all times - Use brackets or whatever suits you to indicate you are writing in ooc.
  • You are allowed to create events if you wish - You do not need to inform the admin about this.

Hangouts

  • Apps are available for Google+ and Hangouts to make things easily accessible.
  • Private chatting on Hangouts is definitely allowed but don’t completely abandon making posts.
  • It is suggested to put the family chat on mute if you do not want to be bothered in the middle of the night on your phone because who likes to be woken up while you’re sound asleep?

Relationships

  • Since this is general, if the artist is in a relationship, your muse will be in a relationship.
  • Secret relationships are allowed - Must be hidden from the general public if you plan to plot this.
  • Homoual and heteroual relationships are allowed - Who are we to judge?
  • Must be in the directory for a minimum of 2 weeks to get into a relationship.

Activity/Hiatuses

  • Please try to be active to keep this directory alive.
  • If you have been inactive for 2 weeks, a message will be sent. If you have not replied within a few days, you will be removed and your muse will be available to be roleplayed.
  • Passwørd: Krunk.
  • We all know that ooc life is more important than ic life so if you need a break, that is totally fine - Just inform the admin on how long you will be away for but keep it reasonable.
  • Semi-hiatuses can also be granted.