A night to remember.

You Are Destined For Me

Meanwhile back in Seoul, Junhyung asked his best friend for a helping hand. Before they off to airport, Junhyung met Doojoon for a quick meet up. 

Doojoon : When will you be back, then? 

Junhyung : I don't know, a week I guess. Just so that my mom doesn't figure out anything.

Doojoon : Give me the keys.

 

Junhyung hands over your apartments keys to Doojoon and asked him change your door lock in case your ex-boyfriend tries to invade in again. 

'I really have to trust this on you, Doojoon' Junhyung left to the airport with you.

 


 

Few hours later, Junhyung bought two tickets and handed one over to you.

'What?! Malaysia?! But it's too far away!' You kept the thoughts inside and not wanting him to know how uncomfortable you are. He starts walking on his own and turned back to see whether you followed him or not. 'Are you coming?' he asked with his hand gesture. 

'We have to pretend that we're strangers, right?' You raised an eyebrow, trying to make him feel that you're confident about going out of the country with him.

As we settled in our seats and bags, you get the seat beside the window and you are full of excitement which you have completely forgot about being uncomfortable. 

'Yah, could you please settle down?' He asked in a very slow voice as possible. 

It's a non-stop flight operated by Malaysia Airlines and just a few hours after the airplane takes off, you were asleep with your head leaning to the window. Suddenly the airplane started to vibrates for a few second and your head accidentally hits the window. Junhyung noticed that your head keeps banging to the wall so he lets you sleep with your head leaning on his shoulder.

 

 


 

6 hours and 35 minutes passed, both of you arrives in Malaysia. 'Do you know where exactly we're heading?' You started to gets excited again and wanted to make sure where Junhyung is leading you to. 'I know where I'm going,' he grabs you by the hand and starts walking to fetch a cab.

You guys are staying in Grand Millenium Hotel in Kuala Lumpur and Junhyung only had one excutive suite reserved for both of you. 

'Why did you only get one room when you know that you're bringing me along?' Your question is making him started to feel like you don't want to be with him in the first place so he never answers much to your questions.

As you get into the room, you quickly ran to the bed and started to lay down. 'Whoah this feels good!' Junhyung only stares at you with a smile. 'Childish' He said with a smirk curves on his lips.

The butler leaves the both of you with your luggages. 'Oh yes, why did you have to reserve one room? Where am I going to be sleeping?' You asked with both hands under your chin.

'You can reserve yourself a room yourself if you want to,' You sense an innuendo in his words since you have no money to begin with.

'Then I'll take the bed and you will have to sleep on that lousy grandpa chair' You laugh, having fun by yourself.

'No way I'm going to sleep there,' He jumps on the bed to join you. 'So what do you want to have for dinner?' 

'I am not familiar with Malaysia so how would I know?' You smile at him with full of curiousity about where he's going to take you.

'There's a room service if you want to be with me for the rest of the night' His elbow hits your hand and you notice that he's being playful.

'Omo omo omo, look at this guy! Then I'm going to head out to the bar tonight!' You started to unpack your things and find something to wear, you showed him the only dress that you have which is not quite expensive though since you're living in a modesty life.

'Okay you know what, it's a bad idea to wear that. Let's just go have dinner at the bar, and no drinking!'  He said and quickly grabs his things.

 


 

After having dinner together, both of you started to feel exhausted. You were still wearing your shoes, lay on the bed ready to doze off.

'Get off the bed right now,' Junhyung tapped your shoulder. 'Yah,' he tapped once again. You can feel that he's tired too and you said 'Just lay down and shut up, it feels really nice to lie down after having dinner' You smile. He lay down beside you and you both started to look each other in the eyes making the atmosphere feels a little bit calm and loving.

Junhyung's hand is searching for yours but he accidentally touched your bottom and you quickly sit up on the bed and hit him.

'Yah! Where do you think you're touching?! I am definitely not sleeping with you tonight!' You said loudly. 

He grabs your hand and pulled you, he managed to get you in his arms and your hair. 'Just keep quiet,' he said while closing his eyes.

'You know what really bugs me? Is that you actually cared about me but back in Seoul, I have never get the chance to be this close with you.' You tell him what's on your mind. It really broke your heart into pieces knowing that the both of you will no longer have the chance to be with each other as often as you are now and started sobbing. 

'I'm sorry, honey' he brushes your cheek and holds on to you tight to let you know that you have someone to cry to. Knowing that apologizing is all that he can do, he couldn't bring himself to explain his situation. And suddenly he mutters the word 'I love you' in your ears and kisses your forehead.

'But I love you more, you pabo!' you hits his chest without much strength into it. 'I wish tonight lasts forever even though it's impossible to do so' he continues, 'But if I ever not coming back for you, I want you to live your life back to when you didn't know me. Move on and lead yourself to a happier life'

The both of you fell asleep in each other arms that night, the most wonderful night that the both of you won't forget.