One

Europa

Normal POV 

 

"Oh god." Taeyeon face palmed, not daring to look. Tiffany looked at her slightly confused. Why was she covering her eyes? Nothing weird was exactly happening around. 

"Tae, what's up?" she whispered, noticing that the whole coridoor had went silent. 

"Her." 

There she was, the who owns this school. Jessica Jung. Most people where relived that she was gone in hope that it was forever but unfortunatley some really good things come to a end. You see she has just returned from a three month suspension from school. Want to know why? Well. One friday night Jessica and Yuri and the rest of the 'badass populars.' where drinking. The Jung insisted that she wasnt drunk and got everybody in her Bugatti Vernon. She ended up making out with Ok Taecyeon and forgotton about the driving. They crashed into the school. Luckily nobody was hurt or injured, but the school property was. 

After a long talk with her parents the school couldn't kick her out. Instead they gave her a suspension from school until further notice. Looks like three months have past and she's back. Unfortunatley. 

"Omg, shes lost weight. Shes still so ing hot."

"Is she still dating Kris or did they break up?"

"I'm glad shes back." 

The corridoor was full of complements and gossips. The princess was back leaving the same icey atmosphere what she does everyday. You could describe her as elsa from frozen. Jessica has the power to freeze anybodys heart. Only one thing.. she doesn't have a heart to even start with. She just likes to mess about with them, selfish right? 

".. is she a bad person or something?" Tiffany asked out of total curiosity turning to her best friend. 

Taeyeon nodded. "Mhm" she breathed out hoping that the Jung doesn't say anything. "She bullied me all through middle school and right now in highschool." 

Jessica walked past the two girls. Giving Tiffany a slight glare wether to say 'who is that?' Yuri and Taecyeon followed her from behind. They are the most popular people in the whole school. Being popular here does matter. Because you are in the good books of Jessica Jung. Then if she likes you then you are concidered popular.

"Oh my gosh!" Tiffany gasped. "Haven't the school done anything about it? Tae thats horrible.. you shouldn't let anybody bully you!" she pouted and grabbed Taeyeons hand and pulled her into the classroom. Physics class with mr Im. How fun! 

"Ive tried, but she will just continue anyways so what's the point?" Taeyeon sat at her desk followed by the pink loving freak. "Everythings the point, Taetae. You shouldn't let anybody hurt you in that way.." 

"Meh." 

Jessica was sitting at the back of the classroom sipping some iced tea. Texting Kris and a 'ill Sooyoung.' she probably ate to much knowing that shikshin. This is like every teachers nightmare, the return of the badass Jessica Jung. "Phone." 

Mr Im had of arrived into the large labatory, with his hand out to conviscate the Rose gold IPhone. "Jessica you should already the no phone rule by now." he siged. Jessica ignored him. Continueing to text the boy in the next classroom. "I will stand here all day if you want me too." 

"Go ahead." she stuck her tounge out at him. "Then you're loosing your job for not teaching the students." 

"Or we could just send you to icolation. What do you want Jung? It's you're first day back. Can't you just behave once?"

Jessica put the phone down and looked directly up at him. "I wan't you to off," she sighed. "And to answer your question. I am behaving but their is something called defence." 

"Give me the phone or you're going straight to Icolation." he was loosing his patience with the girl. Can't she just follow one simple instruction? "For the last time you e, I am not giving you my phone so they're is no use in trying." 

She looked at Yuri, who was whispering. "Pass it." maybe this could be a way to chase this creepy teacher away. "How about I pass it to Yul?" she smirked passing the mobile phone towards the tanned godess. Mr Im sighed, giving up in the end. The two girls laughed at eachother causing the whole classroom to share a laugh.

"Your eyebrows on fleek there, Mr Im" 

and for some reason he blushed at the complement. 

 

 

--

 

 

After school on a Monday is the practice for the school's drama club. This year they are putting a masterpeice together. Tiffany was late joining but she was still able to place a very important role. Seohyun, Taeyeon, Sunny, Hyoyeon and Tiffany and a few other students are to star in the theatre special. Cinderella. During Christmas time its going to be a great finale to end the year. Who wouldn't like a good old pantomine?

"Fany, Khun center stage." Hyoyeon ordered. She was the director and the dance choreographer. Tiffany and the older boy walked up onto the stage. She will be playing the role of Cinderella whilst Nichkhun will be playing the role of prince charming. People are already starting to ship the two, which is kinda cute. 

"Okay so we will be rehearsing Scene nine, where Prince Charming is looking for the slippers rightful owner. Baekhyun and Sehun because you are the ugly sisters, i'm afraid you will have to wear these bad boys." the blonde haired girl held up two curly wigs. Baek covered his face in embarasment whilst everybody else laughed. "How do I look?~" Sehun put the green coloured wig on his head. 

"Fabulous!!" Sunny laughed. 

Baekhyun looked towards Taeyeon with a pout. This role was a bad idea, dressing up as a girl.. seriously? he thought, taking the bright pink material and placing it on his head. 

"You two look better as girls than boys PHAHAHAHAA" Hyoyeon laughed sarcastically. Even Seohyun was cracking a small chuckle. "Okay lets start from the top~" Taeyeon clapped. 

 

"I'm the shoes owner look at that glass slipper its made directly for me" Sehun pushed Tiffany aside and tried to put his gigantic foot in the slipper. "No, sister you have got it all wrong. I'm amazing and youre fat foot is too big for my slipper" Baekhyun tried to fit his foot in the shoe, none was working. 

Nichkhun looked at them and slightly cringed. "What about the beautiful girl behind you?" he asked.

"Ohh no that's our cleaner." they said in a unsion. Khun walked past the two characters and looked at Tiffany directly in the sparkling eyes of hers. "Would you do the honour of trying the slipper on?" 

"I-I w~"

"The gym was closed so we decided to come and practice in here." the acting was cut off by the annoying voice of Yuri Kwon. She was followed by the large cheer squad. 

"We where here first, so maybe you can go away?" Taeyeon defended. 

Yuri sighed and put the beats pill down on the stage. "Ignore them nerds, hit it girls!" 

 

 

and then the rehersal was interupted with lots of cheerleaders dancing. They really need to find a new theatre to practice with. No more interuptions and more concentration to make the play better than ever. But what they need the most is a free school. 

 


Hey guys.

The update was suposed to come out on monday but I nocked coffee all over my laptop -.- sheesh i'm more clumsy than anything. I lost the chapter what I was working on but gladly my old laptop is still working so I am working on that currently. So upto now Jessica has returned and the gang is working on a theatre production!! Yeah it's very random XD 

Thanks for the subscribers and comments and upvotes I love you all so much~ ^.^ 

 

p/s - Tiffany transfered to the school when Jessica was suspended so they dont know eachother.. yet c;