Chapter 1

Life can be unpredictable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri's POV 

Italics = Thinking Purple = flashbacks 

Here I am on my bed looking at a picture of the girl that I love who happens to be one of my best friends, how much sadder can I be. 

*SIGH*

I'm Kwon Yuri captain of the basketball and swim highschool teams, have rockin' abs, dork, mickey mouse addict, and last but not least the biggest idiot for falling for my best friend... Jessica Jung.

I've been inlove with my best friend for over 4 years and counting -_-. I realized that my feelings for her were so much more than friendship when my cousin taengo told me she was going out with this boy name donghae (aka donkey ) on our way home. "Hey did you know that jess and dongahe are going out" she said. When she told me that I felt sad and that surprised me because you're suppose to be happy that your best friend is in a relationship with her crush,so I just put on a fake smile and said "I'm happy for them" after that I didn't pay attention to what she was saying my head was still in shock. 

I didn't like it that she was in relationship, I made myself believe that the reason why I felt that way was becasue what I felt for her was just me being an over protective friend. But as the days passed that feeling of seeing them together I hated it and it just grew stronger and stronger, and it wasn't because I was being an over protective friend infact it was because I was... jealous.

Flashback 

It was lunch time I was getting my food going to sit with friends at my table.. oh wait my friends are sooyung (shinskin#1),yoona (yoong/ shinskin #2),tiffany (loud mouth), taeyeon (taengoo/cuzzin, midget), seohyun (little baby maknae), sunny (aegyo queen), hyoyeon (dancing machine) and jessica jung (sica, the girl that would never be mine). I was putting my food down on the table and once I look up I see the two of them together infront of me with their pinkies interlock both of them looking at me. For a sec and I'm pretty sure it was just in my head but when I looked into her eyes it was like she was worried about me, I don't know how to explain it but that look in her eyes it was like she didn't want me to be hurt. I smiled and she smiled back. 

The whole time during lunch time I was quiet trying to make myself listen to my friends conversations but I kept on taking secret glances at their interwined pinkies that were on the table. Once I heard the bell that lunch was over I got up quickly and try to leave so that I won't see them together. 

The whole entire school time I couldn't focus because only one person was filling my head and how I should try my best to be happy for her since she is with her crush. But my heart wouldn't be no matter how hard I tried to convince it that I was ok with it because her happiness comes first, but it just wouldn't be ok I guess I have to make it ok. When schoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter