Remember

The Year It Snow
"So..... you're Yoseob?" Suzy asked when Yoseob sat down on his place.
"Yea..... what is it?" Yoseob answered in an impatient tone.
"You.... know.... I......"
"Suzy? Yea... of course I know you...... a superstar, aren't you?" Yoseob cut off but he was not looking at Suzy.
 
So....... he knows me? But....... that mean.... he has forgotten me?!! Please.... Yoseob......... I miss you........
 
"You are the guy I bumped into that day....? I'm sorry for being so cold like that...................." 
"Nothing, I know why are you being like this, a super star, arent you?" Yoseob intentional said the word superstar with emphasis.
 
Maybe I have been thinking too much? She's not too bad too.......
 
"No, no.... it's not like that.......just..... I........."
"Suzy and Yoseob? Please don't talk while I'm teaching." Mr. Kim said.
"Dae........."
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Ring*
"Class stand!" everyone stand up and bowed to Mr. Kim.
Yoseob stood up from his place and walked towards the door.
"Yoseob!" Suzy called him. Yoseob turned around.
"Are you free after school? Maybe we shall.........."
"Okay." Yoseob didn't wait until Suzy finish her sentence and said, then he walked out of the classroom and headed to the canteen from the door behind the classroom.
 
Yoseob sat at the corner of the canteen eating his lunch.
After a while came a group of guys. Yoseob was shocked because of them but he still eating his lunch quietly.
"Yay........ I heard that you're sitting beside our Suzy." one of the guy said, looks like is the leader of the group.
"She start to talk to you first.........." the other one said.
"Why is it.........?" 
"Excuse me..... but........." Yoseob said.
"Oh...... I know I know.... let's have lunch first, hey, tell us more about uzy, we'd like to hear that..... wanna join our group? We have more time to talk about her.........." the group leader said.
"O.... okay......" Yoseob just fake a smile.
 
This girl............ couldn't she be more normal? They're annoy.

After school..............

"Where are we going?" Yoseob asked while packing his bag.
"You will know when we arrive." Suzy said.
Suzy brought Yoseob to a garden, it was already cover by the snow.
"Why are you bringing me here?" Yoseob asked.
"Look around, don't you remember something?" Suzy said.
 
Here..... it looks familiar.
 
"Remember what?" Yoseob asked, thinking.
Suzy turned Yoseob head to face a little cabin, it is a coffe shop.
"Look at that, it's only there 7 years ago........" Suzy said.
"So.....?" Yoseob asked.
Suzy sighed, then she pulled Yoseob to a swing and forced him to sat down.
"Wait.... wait.... wait.... wait!!! This swing is to small for me..........." Yoseob said.
"Just sit down." Suzy said and pushed him to sit.
"You know what is that little cabin 7 years ago?" Suzy asked Yoseob, but Yoseob shook his head.
"It's a kindergarten." Suzy said sadly.
"Kindergarten? White Winter kindergarten?" Yoseob asked.
"Yea, it had been sold to a guy 7 years ago, and he built this coffee shop."
"Really? But why?"
"I heard that they have no money to pay for the bill of electricity and the water." Suzy said.
"It's..... unbelievable!" Yoseob shouted.
"Now....... do you remember everything?" Suzy asked.
"Yea.... there's nothing to be remember.............. I never forget................ the reason you bring me here just to tell me this...?" Yoseob asked.
"Yay, Yoseob!" Suzy turned Yoseob's head to face her, "Look at me, I'm Suzy, the uglyduckling."
After hearing the words from Suzy, Yoseob laughed.
"Stop laughing!" Suzy pouted.
"You serious? You're now a superstar and the Goddes of every guy...... how can you be the uglyduckling?" Yoseob laughed.
"I'm serious, Yang Yoseob, don't laugh." Suzy pouted angrily.
"You're Suzy? I thought there was someone that has the same name as you.........."
"It's one person." Suzy said.
"But I thought you're the uglyduckling? And how can you become a Goddess?" Yoseob asked carefully.
"I thought you said I'm not an uglyduckling?" Suzy pouted.
"No...... but........ did you go for a surgery?" Yoseob teased and ran away.
"Mwo?!! Yay, Yang Yoseob don't run! If I catch you today, you're died!" Suzy ran to chase Yoseob.
"Haha, pabo! Who wanna let you catch?" Yoseob ran while laughing.
"Caught you!' Suzy said while her hand was on his shoulder.
"I don't even know that you're an athlete.........." Yoseob said panting.
"I'm natural beauty okay?" Suzy said.
"Okay.... okay...... I can't play with you anymore."
"I'm glad you're back." Suzy said and hugged Yoseob, " Do you know how much I miss you?" 
"I miss you too............" Yoseob hugged back Suzy.
 
I really miss you........... and you're back.... finally........