Weird day

The Year It Snow

I hate you, Bae Suzy!!! Why can't you give me a peaceful live? You always left all the troubles behind and let me settle them up, you're really a troublemaker. Now, there are these guys call bees, ya, you know, bees or you could call them as mosquitoes, there's no different, their annoying level are the same...... I hate mosquitoes.... so I'm not calling them mosquitoes. They keep surrounding me! Before school, recess time, and even after school! Even if I tries to hide away from them, they still found me.......... Bravo! Of course, they won't be interest in me, okay? They're guys, I'm a guys too, so they would ask me all about MISS SUZY!!!! Argh~!! I have known her since kindergarten, but we have seperate for the past ten years, she changed, I don't know, so why are they keep asking me this and that? The craziest things is that they said that we're dating, and I'm going to be kill by them... == Where does this rumour come from, huh? This is just so IMPOSSIBLE!!! I sure won't get myself into those troubles, I'm clever, so why would I date with her. They said she had changed since the day I came, really? I don't know. I don't know her things before I came in this school... I really miss her... T.T I miss the Suzy back then but not the Suzy now, I have no idea that she has changed this lot.... :O I still remember the scene we first met.... Where had the Suzy gone?

Anyway, back to realistic............ So, what's happening out there? I mean outside my classroom....... Okay, I need to make it clear, is MY classroom not OUR classroom, not involved those bees, or you call them mosquitoes? Hmm..... the girls are all standing there shouting like an insane........ no offence, girls are like that, probably some kingkas or famous artist went into our classroom........ boys are more calm..... just like me :D Hmm...... but there's another problem..... yea....... how do I go in? The girls are blocking the way....... even the backside door...... they're really crazy....... I tiptoe to take a look inside, what's getting all these girls crazy? Eh? There's nothing special in our classroom.........    *Ring~*   The school bell ring....... and all the girls rushed back to their classroom waiting for the teacher to come in...... I almost fall down! They're so rude.... keep pushing each other..... and I'm involved in their rude war..... pitty me...... T.T I walked in the classroom and took my seat. Weird, usually, Suzy would greeted me cheerfully but today........ I turned to face her side, oh my god! Yea......... I was shcoked........... I thought I saw a ghost beside me........... Her face was covered by her long, curly and messy hair.......... "Yay, Bae Suzy, what are you doind? You're shocking me!" I shouted at her but she didn't look up. Everyone in the classroom was looking at me shouting her........ eh........ I was out of situation. So what was happening just now? They must know it, when I was going to asked the guy beside me, the teacher came in the classroom...... "Stand up!" Hm....... not in time!!!!!!  

"So...... this is the equation, any problems?" the students shook their head, "Then, we'll continue to the next question, third questions............. Lee Jinki."  "Yoseob............" I heard Suzy called me, her voice was very weak, very weak............ I turned to her, her head was still facing down.I didn't say anything, I'm waiting for her to continue........ But she didn't, then she passed a paper in front of me, "5:30p.m., in front of the little cabin." I felt weird, why was she passing me this paper? Why didn't she tell me herself? Not that she couldn't talk..... she just called out my name.......... Anyway, I'm looking forward about what had happened......... 

"Yang Yoseob!" H-huh? M-me? W-what? What's happening? I was totally blank out. I looked at Jinki, he was doing the correction.......== "Yes? Mr. Yang, can you do this questions?" The teacher asked me. I don't know how to reply cause I don't even know the questions number, then a paper passed in front of me, "5

"O-okay...." I replied and went out to do the questions......... Huuu...... scared me.......

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I went to the little cabin there after school as Suzy asked me to do so....... I really wanna find out what was happening, cause the usually cheerful Suzy today had not been saying a word......... Oh, except she called my name.......... Suddenly... I heard people sobbing.............. I tried to find out where the sound come from.......... I walked following the sound, and I reached at the swing............. there was a girl with her messy hair covering her face, I couldn't see her face, but I know who is she.................

10 years agao.......................

 

Hey, my dearest readers, I'm so sorry for not updating this long............... I've been really busy and I haven't came up with any ideas........... But now, I have updated this story, and I'll be updated ASAP. Hope you guys enjoy the story....... I love you guys!!  

Today's the first day of the CNY, how do you guys celebrate it? So, is it fun? How many angpou have you guys take? Haha.... just asking it, cause I'm celebrating it also.......... Happy CNY!!!!! (for those who's celebrating it too :) )