Excuse me, but you're a little distracting.

Coffee? You Don't Seem the Type.

Seungkwan notices a lot of things.

He notices the humid wind that blows whenever the door opens and the familiar chime of a bell that follows. He notices the quiet rumbling of the air conditioner as relaxing music drowns it away. He notices the subtle yet comfortable interactions between Jihoon and the blonde customer. Seungkwan notices the obvious little flirt fest between Wonwoo and that giant of a customer he's serving and the soft glances of adoration between two of his co-workers. He notices the appealing smile of a foreign-looking customer by the sweets section.The way his lips rise and part to reveal pearl-white teeth and sharp canines inbetween clenched jaws. The way the boy's eyes crease at the corners, shaping them into pleasant crescents. Adorable. He notices (it) a lot.
But what Seungkwan doesn't notice is the customer who stood infront of him, desperately trying to get the service he came for. Sengkwan refuses to admit that he may have noticed something a little too much. He also refuses to believe that it's definitely more than just noticing.

"Earth to... Seungkwan-ssi?" A voice calls from infront of Seungkwan, snapping him back to reality. "Um... Can I take my order now?" The customer chuckles.

Seungkwan blinks once, twice, three times before he could react properly and remember that he was at work. "Right, of course." He mumbles befoe glancing at his customer (the person he's supposed to be paying attention to), without forgetting to keep an eye out for the foreign boy, "Wait, how do you know my na-" the red haired boy stops mid sentence as sudden realisation came to him, "Oh yeah, name tag." he gestures at the said tag and taps his head lightly, "Of course." He's not blushing, obviously. 

"So, what would you like?" Seungkwan continues, not missing the gummy smile of a certain foreign boy from the corner of his eye. That ing smile.

The boy smiles, "Perfect. Then, can I have an Iced Frappucino please?"

"Okay, would you like anything else?"

"Nope." the boy says as he reaches for his wallet and pays for his beverage.

Seungkwan grabs an empty cup and marker as he slips another sly glance at the foreign boy. "Name?" he adresses to his customer.

"S.Coups." The boy says proudly and Seungkwan couldn't help but raise his eyebrow and squint his eyes at this stranger, apparently named 'S.Coups', judgingly. Coups smiles. That's not his name.

Seungkwan laughs, an almost mocking laugh that pretty much represented everything he wanted to say. He says it aloud anyway, "That is not your name. Who in their right mind calls their child 'S.Coups'?"

The boy frowns and Seungkwan would have found that adorable if a certain other customer's movement hadn't caught his attention at the same time. Too bad it had. "Okay, it's not my real name," the boy admits, "but it's like my nickname."

"Yeah right." Seungkwan grins, "I bet that you're the only one who calls you that. Now tell me your real name."

"Fine..." He sighs, "It's Seungcheol. Besides, why are you so hung up on it?" A smirk forms on Seungcheol's face and Seungkwan knows that the older boy was about to say something he didn't want to hear, "The name you really want to find out isn't my name." And here he thought he was being sly.

"Yeah, that's true. So who's that cute foreign kid?" - Is what Seungkwan wants to ask but his pride says otherwise. So he rolls his eyes at the other boy and walks away to make Seungcheol's order, not missing the smug look that had appeared on the older's face. 

Meanwhile, much to their distraction, Jisoo and Jeonghan have no one else on their minds but each other. No, they're not dating, nor are they at a 'mutual understanding' where they both know each other's feelings but haven't made it 'official'. To them, they're just friends.

"Ugh..." Jihoon grunts, you can tell he's sick of it, all this 'just friends' bull. Everyone in the café can tell the two workers had feelings for each other yet only they failed to notice the other's feelings. It sounds exactly like one of those cliché highschool dramas. "Why don't you just confess and get this over with, it's not like he doesn't like you." the shorter male directs at Jisoo.

"M-me?" The black-haired male asks, obviously confused at Jihoon's claims, "Jeonghan doesn't like me in that way, Jihoon." Jisoo frowns, "I don't want to ruin our friendship just because of my selfish feelings. Besides, he just likes me as a friend." 

Jihoon snorts, "Yeah, of course." His voice was full of sarcasm, "A friend."

Jisoo is confused, "What's that supposed to mean?" He watches as the other walks away from him, waving his hand to brush off Jisoo's question.

Jeonghan on the other hand, had been watching the whole exchange. He didn't hear much, but the things he did hear were things he didn't want to hear. "'As a friend' huh..." He sighs to himself with melancholy, "I guess he doesn't like me in that way. We're just friends, nothing more."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Waa~h Thank you so much for the 60+ subs. I wasn't expecting so many, thank you~ This chapter is kinda short, I'm sorry.
Anyway, here's the new update, hope you enjoy, there's no meanie or soonhoon in this chapter but there is a short section on Jihan. Their relationship is pretty complicated, and it only gets worse. I'm sorry. ;^; Verkwan/Boonon and 2Seung (sort of)!! 

Also, I'll be on semi-hiatus because school starts on Monday, I'll try to update as soon as I can, so please wait for me~~

BTW, have you seen Seventeen's teaser vid for their new album/title song!! Can't wait~      Ps. I'll probably edit this chapter later when it's not 2am in the morning and I've had some sleep.