Iced Coffee.

Coffee? You Don't Seem the Type.

The smell of brand-new coffee and freshly baked desserts. The smell of absolute bliss. A relaxing atmosphere and a casual workplace. They're the only things Jihoon can appreciate, hence the reason why he chose to work at a small café near his apartment. Jihoon works at a small café called 'Smile' with 4 others: Seungkwan, Wonwoo, Jeonghan and Jisoo. Smile was often called the 'pretty-boy' café (much to Jihoon's distaste) because of the good-looking workers (personally picked by the manager), which is why the café was always frequented by females. Whenever male customers arrive, it always came as a surprise, but today was a bit different. 
The door creaked open as a familiar bell rang and - whoa. I mean, whoa. Did the air conditioner break or did someone just turn it off? Because, damn, it sure got hot in here all of a sudden.

"Oh. My. Gosh." Seungkwan gasps as he turns away from the café entrance, " I refuse to believe that a group of 6 -unbearably- hot guys just entered this little café." He turns to face the new customers for a brief second before turning away again, whispering to himself but loud enough for everyone to hear, "No. ing. Way." Seungkwan was Jihoon's co-worker and to summarise the boy, the only word that comes to mind is: diva.

Jihoon rolls his eyes as he takes Seungkwan's place at the counter to serve them. Yes, Jihoon has to admit, that without a doubt, these group of guys are good looking. But he would rather keep his reputation as the responsible guy at work, so no, he will not let this undeniably adorable boy infront of him, stop him from working properly. "Hello and welcome. How may I help you?" He greets them with his signature smile.

"Hey, you have pink hair!" The blonde facing him announces with enthusiasm and an eye smile, "Cute."

No, you're cute.

Now, Jihoon was never the type to like being called 'cute'. As a matter of fact, he didn't like it at all. But something about the friendly blonde with attractive, small eyes got Jihoon mumbling a small "Thank you..." and maybe blushing a little. Just a little. Seungkwan, on the other hand, has never been more jealous. The brown haired boy is firing intense glances at Jihoon like he was wishing that the smaller would just melt - preferably now. Jihoon chooses to ignore him and continues with the blonde's order, "What would you like to order?"

"Mm..." The blonde hums to himself f as he stares at the menu behind Jihoon. "I don't actually know, do you have any recommendations?" The stranger smiles.

"Well, what are feeling for today?" Jihoon asks noticing how strangely worded it was a bit too late for his own taste. "I-I mean," Jihoon stutters, "are you feeling for something sweet? Something bitter?"

The boy chuckles and Jihoon doesn't want to admit it but, Seungkwan's wish of the latter melting maybe just become a reality. "I'd prefer something not too strong." The blonde grins, "Surprise me."

"Got it." Jihoon says after thinking for a minute, "That'll be 5500 won, and don't look at the menu, or else it won't be much of a surprise." The boy chuckles yet again as he nods in response and pays for his 'order'. Jihoon grabs a new cup and a marker as he glances at the blonde and raises his eyebrow.

"Soonyoung."

"Right, it'll just take a minute." Jihoon scribbles the boy's name onto the cup and moves to make Soonyoung's drink whilst the blonde moves to the waiting counter and takes out his phone. Wonwoo moves to serve to serve th next customer and damn, he has never seen someone with such sculpture like visuals. Wonwoo is surprised. So surprised and in awe that he stares, blinking at the stranger, completely frozen from his spot before an awkward cough, from the person himself, brings Wonwoo back to his senses.

"Oh. U-uhm..." Wonwoo stutters, still staring at the taller boy infront of him, "Welcome, what would you like to, uhm, order?"

"Can I have a Caffé Americano, please. Oh, and add a chocolate brownie, for take out, to that."

"Are you sure you don't want that iced?" Wonwoo asks placing the boy's order into the machine whilst stealing glances, "It's pretty hot outside." Just like you.

The boy stares at him, almost in disbelief. Wonwoo stares back and the boy sighs. "Alright, make that an iced americano."

Wonwoo smiles as he retypes the taller boy's order and calculates the price. "That'll be 9000 won." Wonwoo says smugly, taking the money from the boy before reaching for a marker and a new cup, "Name?"

"Mingyu." He laughs.

"Alright, Mingyu-ssi, your iced Americano will take just a minute." Wonwoo grins, purposefully emphasising the word 'iced', before moving to make the boy's beverage.

"Here you go." Jihoon says, grabbing the blonde(Soonyoung)'s attention, "Your iced Caramel Macchiato," Jihoon puts a cap over the drink and pokes a straw into it, "because I wouldn't want to be the reason you faint."

Soonyoung laughs as he says "Thank you." He takes the drink from Jihoon, their hands brushing each other, before taking a sip. "Sweet, but not too sweet." He smiles, "It somehow suits you."

Jihoon leans onto the counter top, elbows resting on it and head resting on his hand. "Why would you say that?" He pouts.

Soonyoung flashes a grin and ruffles Jihoon's pink hair as he mutters a "It just does" like he's known Jihoon forever. For a person Jihoon doesn't know, Soonyoung is very friendly. Jihoon doesn't want to admit it, but he doesn't mind this person's touchiness. As a matter of fact, he quite likes it; it's comfortable and it leaves a fluffy feeling in his chest. That is, until he hears a very forced cough from behind and turns around to see a Seungkwan staring daggers at him. "Right," Jihoon says as he stands up straight, "gotta get back to work." He smiles at Soonyoung and moves to grab a spray and a small towel from under the counter before walking to a once occupied table and cleaning it.

"Soonyoung hyung," another boy says, surprising Soonyoung.

Soonyoung turns around to see the familiar face of one of his friends. "Chan," he sighs in relief, "you scared me."

"I thought you were gonna get a latte?"

"I was," Soonyoung says, taking a sip from his drink that's obviously not a latte, "but I forgot." Chan stares at him, almost judgingly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: This idea sort of came from the Seventeen self-cams 1 month after their debut (they all drank coffee so...). Idk I just really like café AUs even though I don't like coffee. 
But yeah. Are there any other pairings you'd like to see, other than SoonHoon and Meanie? I have a rough idea of what pairings I want, but I wasn't sure if people would like them, so I'd like to hear your opinions. ;^; (Jeongcheol or Jihan? Idk. Help ' ^ ')