The Decision II

MARRIAGE PLAN

MARRIAGE PLAN

CHAPTER V

THE DECISION II

Friday, 23th October 2015

            Just a counting hours, Yoon Gi belong to Yoo Hyeon entirely. The only thing that Da Eun expected to happen is, time stopped.

            ‘why you kept seeing bad things behind when you could see the good things in front of you’

            Da Eun closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She then glanced to the flower’s bucket beside her.

            Probably not the time to stop

            But herself.

            She was the one to stop.

            Stop loving Yoon Gi like a fool.

            Stop hoping to Yoon Gi as if he was the only hope.

            Da Eun pushed sat on the edge of the bed. Her hands move quickly over the phone. Pressing the key and pulled it close to her ear.

            "Hello?"

            Da Eun smile tugging. "Namjoon," she paused and then continued, "This is so beautiful."

            Namjoon laugh. "You know? I've been waiting for your call since this afternoon. I even thought maybe Da Hoon forgot to give it to you,"

            "Da Hoon is unlikely to forget. He likes you very much, you know?" Da Eun giggled, "At least that's what he told me."        

            Namjoon quietly cleared his throat and said, "Did he say anything?"

            Da Eun mengakat one eyebrow. "Your message?"

            "Good. Da Hoon told you. "

            "I think," Da Eun stopped, construct words, then said, "I really have to stop."

            "Finally you hear me,"

            "And," interrupted Da Eun. She sighed, "I had begun to accept the reality,"

            "And," she closed her eyes, "began to open my heart to someone else."

            "You."