[Final]

Finally Noticed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Do Kyungsoo sat in the corner of the class room in the last seat; in the last row of desks, closets to the windows. Kyungsoo watch the birds outside fly with each other as they played tag and flirted in the morning sun. He was shy for a eight teen-year-old, quiet like a dramatized child, and ignored. Because thats the way he like it. Ever since he entered high school he never made one friend, and let his use-to-be friends and he was okay with that. He had better things to do: Study, read, cook. Sooner or later the kids in his class just stopped talking to him all together, and that just made him more happy; at ease that he didn't have to talk or engage in pointless matters as friends or love. Unlike the birds.

"Good morning class~!" The teacher singed, with a bright smile. All the students that were in the room rushed to their seats and pulled out a notebook. Leaving the only free seat next to Kyungsoo free. The owl-eyed boy took a moment to look her way, listening to anything she had to say. "Today we have a new student." All the students cheered, and laughed in 'Ah'. The teacher shushed them all, patting her hand in the air for them to silence. "Now, I want you all to greet Mr. Kim Jongin with open arms, and to be as helpful as possible." She looked to the opened door and waved in a tall boy blonde with deep seeking eyes, that were soft and loving. Kyungsoo blinked, looking into those eyes, getting even more lost as Jongin looked back at the brunette and smiled sweetly like a child. Jongin bowed to the class, and stood straight again. "Hello. My name is Kim Jongin, I'm seventeen. And I hope to make good friends every everyone. Please take care of me." Kyungsoo could hear the whispers of girls, chatting about how hot he was and his y atmosphere, but for some reason Kyungsoo thought the opposite.

'He looked more cute, and sweet. How can any girl mix hot and y with those nouns?' Kyungsoo thought. 

"Jongin, why don't you take the seat next to Do Kyungsoo in the back there." She pointed the direction and began class.

'- No, no, no. Please no.'  Kyungsoo thought. His heart pounding, palms growing sweaty, mind racing. Why would she of all people set him next to Kyungsoo? Why can't he sit in the free seat in the front next to the Class President Suho?

Jongin nodded, bowing to his new teacher and took his seat. He tilted his head and smiled, trying to get Kyungsoo's attention. "Hi." He whispered. Kyungsoo ignored him, shifting his body back to the window. Jongin's smiled faded slowly, getting the hint and looked back at the teacher. Not noticing Kyungsoo watching him thought the corner of his eyes.

 

*...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter