The End

Untitled
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The boy was just a simple, smart kid. He had perfect grades, good influences, great parents; but once he was in high school, he was different. 

He was still the smart kid, but his interests were different. He was gay. He may still be the same old boy he was, but he was changing himself for the new kid that came to his school. 

This new boy wasn't meant for him though. He had leather jackets, motor bikes, cigarettes; He was everything the boy wasn't. And he wanted it. 

The boy made sure to sit next to him in any class they were together. He made sure there was just enough small talk and flirting. He also made sure to be less like himself. 

He started changing his personality — but not troublemaker worthy enough for his parents to know why we was doing this. 

“Just for the boy,” he would whisper to himself everytime he did something bad. Every cigarette, every late-night party, every drug; he would chant those same words in his head over and over again. Like a song or melody on repeat. 

Everyday, smoking whatever the new kid brought, everyday drinking a bottle if whiskey. Everyday under the same old rusty bridge lies the boy's plans of making the new kid his. 

And after a few months of turning into the rebel, he found out the new boy was just like him; gay. After finding out, the boy kissed him. Although he could taste the cigarette ash and alcohol in both their mouths, he kept going. He was waiting for this moment ever since the maverick entered the doors of his school. 

They were known as the bad boy couple to the boy, but to the rebel his boyfriend and his relationship was known as out of his league. The new boy knew that his boyfriend was a nerd, and turned into something he wasn't, but that wasn't why he turned gay; he just knew that the boy was something that he also couldn't have, but wanted. 

It was now their junior year and the new boy couldn't take it anymore. He brought the boy to that rusty old bridge, and held hands; swinging them back and forth. A cigarette in his mouth, occasionally sharing it with the boy. 

The maverick was about to say something to him, but stopped himself. Instead, he kissed him; hard. Harder than he ever had before. But a minute into the kiss, he knew it wasn't right. He pulled away and left the boy dumbfounde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter