Treacherous

Treacherous

Put your lips close to mine
As long as they don't touch
Out of focus, eye to eye
Till the gravity's too much
And I'll do anything you say
If you say it with your hands
And I'd be smart to walk away,
But you're quicksand

I stood with my back against the wall, Jongin's chest pressed against mine. His hands were either side if my head and his face was too close to my own.
"Kyungsoo." He whispered and I almost gave in. Almost. I pushed him away with as much force as I could muster.
"No Jongin. We can't." I told him, keeping my voice low as to not alert the other members.
"Why not? We like each other. There's nothing wrong with that." He said, leaning in close again.
"We-we're famous. If people found out-"
"It doesn't matter. Me and you; that's what matters." He said, his breath ghosting over my lips.
"I-I can't." I mumbled as his hands traveled down to my hips, pushing me flat against the wall behind me. "I shouldn't." I whispered.
"But you will." He said before capturing my lips with his, making all my doubts and worries disappear. It was just the two of us again, his lips soft and firm against my own. Just me and Jongin.


This slope is treacherous
This path is reckless
This slope is treacherous
And I, I, I like it

The chair I was sat in was hard and quite uncomfortable, but I couldn't complain. We were in the middle of an interview and I was trying my hardest to keep a smile on my face as we were asked question after question. I was concern treating on what was being said when I felt someone's gaze on me. I looked over to my left to see Jongin staring at me and when he realised I'd caught him he merely grinned at me. I rolled my eyes, focusing back on the interview and ignoring the feeling of Jongin's eyes on me.

"Hey, Kyungsoo. What was all that about with Jongin during the interview?" Suho asked me when we got back to the dorm rooms.
"What do you mean?" I asked, trying to play it cool.
"Well, he kept staring at you and you completely ignored him on the journey back. Is everything okay between you two?" He asked and I nodded.
"Everything's fine." I told him.

Jongin pulled me into his room, pushing me against the door once it was closed behind us. His lips quickly found my neck and he started bruises on me.
"J-Jongin...stop." I told him, trying not to moan.
"Why?" He asked, pulling back slightly.
"Because, the other members are in the next room and Suho already thinks that something's going on." I explained.
"So?" He said, leaning down to my neck again. He trailed kisses down to my collar bone before biting down and this time I moaned. I felt him smirk against my skin and we both knew he'd won. Even with the other members so close by. But a part of me liked the thrill of possibly getting caught and that's why I gave in so easily.


I can't decide if it's a choice
Getting swept away
I hear the sound of my own voice
Asking you to stay
And all we are is skin and bone
Trained to get along
Forever going with the flow,
But you're friction

I watched as Jongin danced, his body moving smoothly to the beat. The black leather pants showed off his perfectly sculpted and the white shirt was half ed. I swallowed nervously as I watched him, trying to keep myself from popping a on stage. It didn't matter how many times I tried to convince myself that loving Jongin was a bad idea, I always ended up back in his arms again. I kept telling myself to end it, but I never could. Just the way he'd smile at me had me weak at the knees and I knew I couldn't run away, not from him. Fate put us together, in the same group, but falling in love was our choice. Even if we knew we shouldn't, we couldn't help ourselves. We were made for each other.


This slope is treacherous
This path is reckless
This slope is treacherous
And I, I, I like it

Jongin and I behind a locked door; lips connected, tongues tangled, hips grinding in desperate need for friction. It was always risky. So we were always quick. Jongin made quick work of the button and zipper on my jeans before swiftly pulling them down along with my boxers. He pushed me back against the wall behind me, detaching his lips from mine. He stared at me hungrily before sinking down to his knees. He opened his mouth and took in the head of my slowly. I let out a moan, my hands threading themselves through his hair as he took in more of my member. It didn't matter how many times he had done this I was always still overwhelmed at how good it felt to have my in his warm, wet mouth. Though I was the bottom in our relationship, Jongin loved to give me head. He liked being able to make me come undone in his mouth and boy was he good at it. I had to bit my lip to keep my moans at bay as he harder. He looked up at me through his lashes and that was it. I shuddered as my hit me, spilling into Jongin's mouth. He swallowed my seed, his lips afterwards, before helping me back into my clothes as I leaned against the wall for support.
"Sorry it was quick." He mumbled, kissing me softly. "The members are waiting." He said.
"It's okay." I told him, sealing our lips together one more time before we stumbled out of the room together.


Two headlights shine through the sleepless night
And I will get you, and get you alone
Your name has echoed through my mind
And I just think you should, think you should know
That nothing safe is worth the drive and I would
Follow you, follow you home...
I'll follow you, follow you home...

I woke up to the sound of shouting. It sounded like Suho and Sehun. I dragged myself out of bed, noting that Chanyeol wasn't in his bed, before walking out into the living room. I rubbed my eyes sleepily as I looked around and saw all the other members in the room except Jongin.
"What's going on?" I asked confused. Suho stopped yelling and turned to me.
"Have you heard from Jongin?" He asked me.
"No, why?" My eyebrows furrowed together wondering what had happened with Jongin. Suho sighed and ran his hand through his hair, frustrated. I watched at Lay walked over to him and began rubbing soothing circles on his back.
"Jongin's missing. He left a note saying he thinks he's going to leave exo." Baekhyun told me and my eyes widened.
"What? Why would he do that? Where is he?" I questioned, looking round frantically at the members.
"We don't know. That's kind of the point." Baekhyun said. I walked back to my room, wondering where Jongin could have gone and why he would want to leave. I got dressed and grabbed my phone, checking my messages. I had one text from Jongin. All it said was "I'm sorry. I love you." And I felt tears stinging my eyes. I grabbed my keys and left the dorm, ignoring the other members shouting for me. 

I got into my car and started the engine. There was only one place I could think of where Jongin might have gone. There was this park near his house and he once told me that that was where he used to go to think and make decisions. So I began to drive there, hoping I was right. It was still dark outside since it was so early and there weren't many cars about. I couldn't put the radio on because I was too worried so I drove in silence, just the headlights of my car lighting the way for me.


This hope is treacherous
This daydream is dangerous
This hope is treacherous
I, I, I... I, I, I... I, I, I...

I remember when Jongin and I first got together. It was a perfectly normal day and Jongin was helping me with a few of the dance moves for our upcoming comeback. It was just the two of us in the dance studio, as the other members had gone out for food. I wasn't a bad dancer, I was just struggling a little bit with a couple of the moves. Jongin was a good teacher, helping me learn the moves quickly. There was just one move that I was still having trouble with and Jongin shook his head at me. He came over to me and stood behind me, placing his hands on my waist.
"You have to move like this." He said as he guided me through the move. Jongin was one of my closest friends in exo and so I was used to skinship, but this was different. My heart rate increased and my skin was burning beneath his hands. I felt something in the pit of my stomach, something new. Maybe it was something that had been there for a while but I just hadn't noticed. I froze on the spot, Jongin's breath was fanning my neck and our position was far too intimate for that of friends. I turned my head to face him and I blushed at how close our faces were. He too was looking at me with an unreadable expression. Before I knew it we were kissing. I had no idea who leaned in first, maybe it was both of us. But his lips were soft against mine and he spun me round in his arms so I was facing him. His arms were still securely wrapped around my waist and my hands thread themselves in his hair. When he pulled away we were gasping for air and he leant hid forehead against mine, staring into my eyes. 
"You don't know how long I've been wanting to do that." He whispered.
"You'd better do it again then." I said


Two headlights shine through the sleepless night
And I will get you, and get you alone
Your name has echoed through my mind
And I just think you should, think you should know
That nothing safe is worth the drive and I will
Follow you, follow you home...
I'll follow you, follow you home...
I'll follow you, follow you home...
I'll follow you, follow you home...

I pulled the car over at the side of the road near the park and quickly got out. I ran over to the park searching left and right for Jongin. I spotted him sitting on one of the swings with his head in his hands. I slowly walked over to him and sat on the swing next to his.
"You shouldn't run off like that." I said and he jumped, looking up at me.
"W-what are you doing here?" He asked, sniffling as if he'd been crying.
"You didn't think that you could run away from me did you? You should know by now that I'll follow you wherever you go. You're stuck with me forever." I told him. He laughed briefly before grabbing my hand.
"I'm sorry. I was scared, I didn't want us to get in trouble. I want us to be together properly, but because of exo we can't. I love you. I don't want to lose you." He said and I frowned.
"You'll never lose me. No matter what happens I'll always love you and I'll always be with you." I told him. He smiled at me and I got up from my swing. I carefully climbed onto his lap, wrapping my arms round his neck. His hands rested on my waist and I kissed him. I poured all my love into this kiss, pressing my lips firmly against his.


This slope is treacherous
I, I, I like it

"You are what?" Chanyeol asked. 
"Kyungsoo and I are together." Jongin repeated.
"I knew it." Blurted out Baekhyun and I elbowed him.
"I can't believe you two." Suho said, running his hand through his hair.
"We love each other." Jongin said.
"Awww." Yixing cooed while Sehun made a gagging noise. I rolled my eyes and Jongin wrapped his arm around me.
"You can't let anyone else find out." Suho said seriously.
"We know." I told him.
"We'll make it work." Jongin said.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hey, another songfic! I was going to end this one in a really sad way, but I decided that I wanted a happy ending instead. It's quite short but I hope you like it. Don't forget to comment, upvote and subscribe.

xoxo