Chapter 2

Don't Make Me Fall In Love

 

‘Okay this girl start to creeping me of. After muttering prayers she just open her text book, constantly taking notes from the lecturer and focus on the presentation. I mean... she doesn’t even take a glance on me. Not to be overly self confidence on myself. But that just... whats the word again? ...odd. she’s being normal. But....’

Kwon Jiyong is an heir to the oh so famous and powerfull Kwon Company. He is well known in Korea and some other country in fact. He is one of the very high standart people. Not also that he is rich and powerful, he is also had the brain to lead his company and the looks. Oh yes the looks. What did God do to create such a marvelous creature like him. So handsome from every inch of his skin to every strain of his hair.

“Did i have something on my face?” Dara ask breaking Jiyong’s thoughts. Jiyong was so shocked. Usualy he’ll be the one to say those words. People would look at him with full curiosity, amazed by his presence. But now look at him. The situation was reversed. “No.” Jiyong reply. Short.

“Oh yeah we haven’t introduce ourself. I’m Dara, nice to meet you” Dara said to Jiyong while let out a hand and smile. “Jiyong.” Jiyong reply coldly not even bother to shake Dara’s hand.

I know what happen here. She’s trying to act cool so that she get to introduce herself. Smart i guess.’ Jiyong thought to himself and smirk.

Time passes by and the class ended. Dara proud of herself for manage to focus in the class, she’s even finding herself enjoying the lecturer teachings. Even though the lecturer was being harsh. Maybe because being so old and haven’t married yet Dara thought.

“Time to go Ji”

“I know Chae”

Dara sat up from her chair after she finished putting back her things to her bag. She take a look at Chaerin and Jiyong who’s talking beside her. She doesn’t want to disturb the conversation, but her eyes met with Chaerin’s so she give a warm smile and nod and then take her leave.

“Who’s that girl?”

“Dara”

Chaerin suddenly taken aback at Jiyong’s word. “Oh my God Ji! Did you just remember a girl’s name?”

“What the hell’s wrong with that? Geez Chae you don’t need to looked like you’ve seen a ghost”

“That’s just... odd. You know that”

‘exactly my thought’ Jiyong sigh.

“Let’s just go okay, we’re gonna be late”

Chaerin just stays silent as he follow Jiyong from behind. She make a mental note to talk with this Dara girl next time.

 

 

 


Bom is enjoying her time in the library. After she texted Dara about her class being canceled. The two decided to meet at the cafeteria later. She’s been sketching and painting in her litlle book for a while until she finished and satisfied. Not long after that her phone ringing as a sign of a new text message.

- I’m done with the class. Meet you at the cafeteria kay? ;)

 

“Oh wow time sure past. I haven’t search for the art book i needed yet.”

Bom stood up from her seat. She’s walking toward the art section and began to look for the book she need.

“Where is it.... where is it....” her eyes searching for the book.

“Oh that one!” she claps her hand as she finnaly found it.

The book is too tall for her reach so she began to jump a litlle.

“I’m too lazy to search for the stairs!” she screams quietly.

She then jump much higher and when her hands finnaly able to touch the book, suddenly something or rather someone, barge into her. Making the poor girl fell to the floor. She hisses in pain. Bom could swear she got hit buy a truck.

“Ouch! What the hell?!”

“I’m sorry, i’m so sorry! Are you allright?” a tall and handsome man approach her and helping her to stand up.

“What was that for?!”

“I’m trully am sorry i was...” suddenly the man stops talking. He realized that he lost his cap and sunglasses from the earlier bumped. He’s head began to search everywhere for them.

“Are you looking for this?” Bom picking up the thing’s that the man searched.

“Ah yeah thanks”

“No problem, please try to look where you’re going next time”

“Oh yeah about that i am trully sorry”

“It’s allright”

The man bow and says his apologize again before he turn and walk away.

“Wait!”

The man stops himself but didn’t look back at Bom.

‘Did she nottice who i am? oh God i hope she didn’t.’

“You’re that strange man from this morning right?”

“Uhm.... i guess?”

“Well we’re gonna be classmates soon. Hi i’m Park Bom. can i ask you something? You said you’re sorry earlier right? Do you mind if you help me get that book? I can’t reach it”

“....A book?”

“Yes that book” Bom pointing at the book she wants.

“Sure, i’ll help you”

‘She didn’t know me? this girl really didn’t notticed me?’

“Here” the man said after he retrieve the book from the shelf and gave it to Bom.

“Thank you” Bom’s smilling warmly at the man.

“Ah i forgot to ask your na-“

Before Bom could finished her sentence, her phone rings again making her stop.

“I’ve gotta go” she said after she finidhed reading the text from Dara telling her she’s took a long time in the libabry.

“Thank you. see you in class” Bom’s smilling again at the man, she bows and then leave the man behind.

‘This is the first time... did she really didn’t know who i am? She didn’t notticed me as TOP? But how?’

Yes. The man Bom's accidently bumped into is actually TOP. The number one idol in South Korea. So handsome and talented. The man made a name to himself in and out the country. He is well acknowledged in the entertainment world and respected. Everyone would nottice the man. But sadly not to Bom. she's hardly ever inyterested any idol. she just boringly hearing the songs from the TV because Dara loved to. She's not even bother to watch the performance. Her only care is towards art and study.

TOP still stood there speechless at the place where Bom left her.

‘I should be gratefull. But yet it felt strange...’

 

Minutes passed and TOP still left there dumbfounded at the same place. Suddenly his cellphone ring, waking him up from his thoughts.

“What the TOP? You’re late!” the person in another line said, yelling a bit.

“Oh Ji, sorry i’ll be right there”

“You better be!” the person said before finnaly hang up.

TOP finnaly walk from his place and left the library before putting back his cap and sunglasses. He decided to stop thinking about the littleaccident and jusut be gratefull he doesn’t get caught.

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUE

 

 

 

 

 

hello again everyone!

i decide to write another chapter.

please bear with me.

i just suddenly got ideas.

i still haven't thought of the whole story yet.

but i'll try.

i hope you like it.

and i'm sorry for any grammar error.

english is not my main language.