Chapter 1

Don't Make Me Fall In Love

 

“...Om” “....Bom” “Park Bom...” “PARK BOM! WAKE UP ALREADY!”

Park Bom open her eyes lazily. She turn her head to the right side only to found Dara shaking her body repeatedly while yelling with a super loud voice.

“Ugh you starled me...” bom said anoyed. “Wait. What time is it?! Noooo i’m late!” bom quickly get up from her bed and rushing to the bathroom.

“I told you not to force yourself bom” dara sighed while looking at her best friend.

Bom quickly take a quick shower, dry her hair and go to the closet to pick an outfit.

“Easy girl, you don’t want to trip yourself” dara said calmly. She really had got used to Bom hurried herself in the morning.

“How much time do i have left?” bom shouted to Dara while puting her clothes on.

“You got 15 minutes left, here take this.” Dara handed her a meal box.

“Thank you Dara you’re a life savior!” Bom smile thankfully to her best friend.

“Go now or you’ll be late” Dara gigled.

“Okay see ya!” Bom left the house and began to run to the campus, since it's not that far away from their share house. “Well time for me to get ready then!” Dara said to herself while smiling cheerfully looking at her best friend who hurriedly left.

Park Bom is an art student. She live with her best friend Sandara Park or Dara as people usually call her who is also in the same college as her. They both have been best friend from God knows when. The two of them have they own dreams. Dara wants to be a lawyer while Bom want to persue painting. They manage to got scholarships in Seoul University as a smart girls they are. Unfortunately they couldn’t realy afford the life in Seoul as it too expensive for them, so they both have to take a part time job. They work in a restaurant that is owned by Dara’s dad best friend. It was hard. But they both have fun in it.

“Thanks God i’m manage to get to class on time!” Bom said to herself while painting from all the runing. She opened the door and was shocked when she found the class empty. She then coming out of the class and soon realize an anouncement on the board saying the lecturer has cancelled her class.

“All that was for nothing” Bom sighed while looking at the board frustated. She turn herself to find a guy was about to enter the class when she then stopped him “don’t bother, the lecturer had canceled the class”.

The man was startled but then thanked her “...Oh...Yeah thanks” the man said sttutering and then was about to left when some girls began to shout.

“Oh my God! Is that TOP?!!”

‘Ouch so noisy in the morning, and who’s TOP?’ Bom thought to herself.

Quickly the man began to walk out of the place and start to run like theres’s no tommorow.

“What’s wrong with him? Oh well”. Bom said, didn’t care. “What should i do now then, Dara had her own class by now and i don’t really had anything to do... might just finish the meal Dara made and go to the library then” Bom said and then left to the library.

 

 

---------------------

 

 

“Let’s have fun in this class!” Dara talked to herself while make a fist to her hand. ‘who am i kidding for, been in this class is already a bad luck as the lecturer had a really bad temper and strict about the grades’ she sighed as she tought to herself. ‘but i’ve got to try hard! I’ve got to!’ she then cheer herself again.

People were starting to fill up the class. Dara took a sit in the midle of the class while waiting for the lecturer. she started to worry as she don’t know many people in her class and she also quite terrified at her lecturer.  minutes had passed when sudenly a girl and a boy open the door and cassualy walk in the class without took care of the lecturer in front. Students began to whispering things and make quite a rackass.

Dara was so confused looking at the two couple who just enter. She don’t know both of them but she can actualy tell by their appearance that they are both a very rich people with fabulous clothing, well take care beautiful and handsome faces, and also the anoying-arogantly walking they made.

“Um, i’m sorry to bother you. But do you know those people?”. Dara asked the person sitting beside her as she became curious.

“Really? You really don’t know them? They the super rich Kwon Family Kwon Jiyong and Lee Chaerin. They both is like a celebrity. They owned numerous hotel, mall...” Dara began to ignore what the person said. ‘so the point is a very famous and high standard people. Okay i get it' she tought to herself.

Jiyong and Chaerin began to look for an empty seat. There were only two empty seats left. In the front row and in the midle right next to Dara.

“You go sit there Chae” Jiyong said as he pointed the front row. “What?! Let me sit in th- hey!” Jiyong left Chaerin as he made his way to Dara. Soon the lecturer also came and began to prepare for class.

Dara was terified looking at the lecturer so she began to pray not noticing Jiyong who was about to make his seat next to her. By praying Dara actualy is praying. She fold her hands and began to muttering prayers. Jiyong was surprised looking at her. All eyes were on Jiyong and this girl right here decided to pray looking so terrified.

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUE

 

Hello i'm new here. this is my first story. not too sure how it went, but i hope you like it :)