Meeting Mr. Kim

Do you want to be my Lover, Mr. Bodyguard?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Leo rubbed his temples and sight again. At that moment a man entered the room and he was Mr. Kim with Mrs. Yoo.

“Is everything ok, son?” Mrs. Yoo asked. Leo just nods.

“Mr. Kim he is Jung TaekWoon. He is the one that my son recommended.”

Mr. Kim looked Jung TaekWoon from head to toe. Leo then bows 90 degrees introducing his self.

“Hello, my name is Jung TaekWoon.”

Mr. Kim walk in front of Leo, “Hi, nice meeting you, I’m Kim YongJae.” Leo shakes his hand and at the same time makes a light bow. Leo answer, “The pleasure is mine.”

“Well let’s start. I think that if Mrs. Yoo’s son recommends you, it means that you are very good. I need you to be my daughter’s bodyguard. Some weeks ago, I’m receiving some letters threatening my daughter’s life and I really don’t want anything to happen to her because she is all I have left.” Leo nods understanding it.

“Your professor told me good things about you and that you are the best for the job. But I never thought that you will be this handsome.” Leo was red of embarrassment and Mrs. Yoo smiles.

“Mr. Kim, I think that Leo is allergic to compliments.”

Mr. Kim was confused, “Leo? Who is Leo?” Then he sat on top of his desk.

“Mr. Kim, Mr. Jung asked me to call him Leo. He said that it was easier to call him like that that his whole name. Right, Leo.”

Leo answers, “Yes.”

Mr. Kim stared at Leo for some minutes and said, “Leo?... He is tall, handsome, have a unique voice for what I heard right now. Don’t you want to be an idol? You even have a great stage name. You can be a trainee at my company.”

Leo widen his eyes and answered, “Oh, no. Thank you for the offer CEO Kim. But I’m not interest of being an idol.”

“It’s okay, I was just wondering. But if you change your mind let me know. Also, please call me Mr. Kim. So let’s continue, Leo. I never thought that a handsome boy would accept this position.” Leo looked at the floor so Mr. Kim c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter