I Can't Confess, It's really Dificult...

Do you want to be my Lover, Mr. Bodyguard?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“MaRi~….. YAH!!!! Kim MaRi, wait for me!!!”

MaRi took off one earphone when she heard her name from a known voice and turn around. She felt as if a rainbow was running towards her.

“Good Morning, MaRi-ah~…” Lizzy like to use clothes with many colors, as many color it has the better for her. She didn’t care if the color combined or not she just wears it. Her plain school uniform she altered for a colorful one. She just said ‘if all the colors are in the color roulette why I can’t wear them all together’. If someone saw her from afar, they can bet that she looks like a My Little Pony or a colorful unicorn, like she was called at school.

“Morning”, answer MaRi and she keep on walking. “Hey, can you please wait for me…Jeez!!!”, and Lizzy run until she attain MaRi. “You know that I don’t like to do any physic activity because I hate to sweat. So how was your weekend?” MaRi answers her “Just like the last one”.

Lizzy notice that MaRi was distracted and she asked her, “What’s wrong? You look very distracted”. “Nothing, I just want to arrive early to class that’s all”. “Are you sure that you want to arrive early to class or you’re very anxious to see our hunny bunny HongBin?” MaRi just rolled her eyes and keep on walking. Lizzy didn’t try to persuade her to tell her was is wrong with her, but she knew another way of make her speak.

“Hey MaRi-ah, when we leave school can you accompany me to music store? Because I’m OBSSESED with the song of Girls Generation “Lion Heart” and I want to buy their new album. Have you heard the song?”

“No and no…”

“Oh please, it not going to take that long is just that album I promise!!!”

“Sorry I can’t go with you. I have to be early at home today. My father wants to talk to me”.

Lizzy abruptly stops at the entrance of the classroom because she was surprise and said, “What?!?!?! What happened or what did you did?!?!?! Is everything ok?!?!?! After two months that he didn’t bother to talk to you or even send you a message, now he wants to talk to you. It should be something important. Is it about you debuting in a girl group again, if is that remember that I want to be you stylist, OK?”

MaRi wasn’t surprise by her reaction, she always do that. MaRi just answer her, “No, is not about that debuting thing and NO, I don’t want you to be my stylist. I asked Mrs. Yoo if it’s about that girl group and she said that is not about that”.

“Then tell me??”

“If I already knew what he is going to talk to me I won’t be this anxious and also I won’t be here I will be make some predictions in many programs. If I knew I would tell you because now I know that you won’t leave me alone. I’ll tell you when he talks with me, Ok?”

“Ok~…”

With that said, both of them entered the classroom and when they walked in, MaRi trip over someone.

“Well look who we have here coming early to class, is the and her unicorn”.

Everyone in the classroom silenced and stared the confrontation that started in the entrance of the classroom. When they saw that is was MaRi, they started to make some rumors that always bothe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter