Another life

A snow Prince

“Chwang! Wake up!” the boy named Kyuhyun shake his friend body to wake up. “Chwang! Aish..” he started furious and shake his body again but this time harshly. The boy groaned and opened his eyelids slowly and he started closed back when he felt nothing important. 

“yah! Wake up! Until when you want to sleep?!” Kyuhyun shake his friend body again with harshly but no response he got. In coincidence, Kyuhyun see his other friend, Jonghyun walk in front of their room. 

“Yah! Jonghyun!” Kyuhyun called for him. Jonghyun groaned lazily and walk to him with rolled his eyes. 

“why?” he asked. 

“Changmin won’t wake up.” Kyuhyun answer with unsatisfied face. Jonghyun grinned wickedly in sudden. Kyuhyun noticed the grinned, asked him. 

“why? Something funny? I ask you to help me wake up this monster.” Kyuhyun said as his hand shake Changmin’s body again. Jonghyun nodded his head as he knew what to do. 

“actually, I have an idea to wake up our Changminnie hyung.” Jonghyun said still grinned wickedly and take something from his bed. Kyuhyun look at Jonghyun weirdly. “actually, I want to keep this when someday he scared me out of . But, it’s okay I will find other way to make Changminnie hyung knelt in front of me.” 

Kyuhyun stared with bored eyes. “yah..I want you to awake Changmin, not blabbered around.” Jonghyun nodded. 

“I know..” he put something beside Changmin’s pillow. 

“what you put beside his pillow?” Kyuhyun asked as he try to look at it. 

“Ahhh! COCKROACH!” Changmin shouted out when he felt sense something moving on his pillow. “WHO’S THE PUT THAT THING?!” 

Nobody answer as both of them running away and laughed heartily. “Look hyung, I’m won. Treat me tomorrow lunch!” Jonghyun said and they’re high five. Changmin immediately climbed his double decker bed and screamed for help. 

“umma...appa...help me..” Changmin muttered as he look the cockroach never move from his pillow. He gritted his teeth when he look at straight his door furiously. He bit his thumbs when he saw the cockroach move around but it seems it does playing around too on Changmin’s bed. 

“! You ing get out from my bed! I have to wash again my blanket 10 times to disappear your spot! That ing Jonghyun and Kyuhyun! I will make you regret!!” he screamed out and he wobbles his body when he saw the cockroach just around his bed seems like playing with Changmin’s scared. 

“oppa?” The little one girl look at her brother weirdly. Changmin sighed as he pouted. “what are you doing up there?” she asked wondered. 

“Yoona-ah~please help oppa. Throw away that thing..” Changmin unashamed ask Yoona, his little sister to throw away cockroach. Yoona, the innocent little girl aged 9 years old, grab the cockroach and throw away. She walk to the Changmin’s bed again and smiled innocently. 

“thank you Yoona-ah~” Changmin smiled. 


Changmin walk to the dinner table with Yoona in his arms. He glared to the Kyuhyun and Jonghyun who hold their chuckled before it burst. The oldest in the dinner table for breakfast, look at the boys weirdly. Changmin placed Yoona beside him and take a sit with frowned. 

“wow, sound fun? What happen?” Leeteuk asked wondered. Then, Yuri come joined to the breakfast with unclasped her apron with peck Leeteuk’s cheek with smile. 

“they’re bullying Changmin again.” Yuri answered instead the boys. Leeteuk also laughed and Changmin ignored them with shoved the food inside his mouth. 


“seriously, should title ‘bully’ suit him?” Kyuhyun mocked Changmin while the others laughed again when Jonghyun tell the part of Changmin climbed fastly the ladder to be on top of the double decker bed. Changmin ignore them again while his face smudge with blushes. 

“oh Changmin dear, poor you.” Yuri ruffles Changmin’s hair with her beautiful smile. Changmin rolled his eyes. 

“Then, Yoona save Changmin oppa~” Yoona interrupted cheerfully and all of them laugh happily as Changmin as the main subject. Changmin just give Yoona a fake smile and Yoona’s hair gently. 

“yes, thank you save oppa, ne?” Changmin said and glared both of them; Kyuhyun and Jonghyun. 

Leeteuk, just shook his head with his smile. He felt his life complete with all of them start he adopted Changmin in this family. He has an angel heart as he adopted Kyuhyun and Jonghyun at orphanage house when he knew both of them been tortured in their foster family in the past. They has a right to live peacefully too. So, he decide to adopted both of them after he married with Yuri. He works as manager at travel and tours agency since he’s late twenties. Leeteuk still handsome in his forties and many girls still go crazy at him but he has Yuri and he loves her. 

Kwon Yuri, Leeteuk’s wife, younger a years than Leeteuk. She opened a cafe and manage it well with Leeteuk’s help and her friends. She and Leeteuk bear just one child and it’s Yoona and Minho. Each of them aged 9 and 8 years old. 

“where’s Minho, appa?” Changmin asked try to change topic. 

“he’s already went out with his friends and going play.” Leeteuk answered. 

“he’s not like three of you, who awake when the sun rise up and near afternoon.” Yuri mocked them and the latter who’s been mocked, just pouted unashamed. 

Leeteuk chuckled as he look at his children. He felt complete. 

He look at Kyuhyun and Jonghyun chatted a little with his wife intimately meanwhile Changmin spoiled Yoona. Maybe as a thanks saves him just now. 

He suddenly remembered how he adopted Changmin as his son as he watched Changmin grew health boy. He’s same age with Kyuhyun and two of them in 17 years old. Jonghyun younger than them 2 years. The first time he met Changmin when he was 10 years without identification card, lost memory and weird cloth. Yuri allowed Changmin to be adopted as he fell on Changmin’s innocent face. Changmin like a good luck charm because Leeteuk got higher position as manager at that time and Yuri’s cafe went smooth without problem. Now, he felt complete with three adopted son and two his biological children. He named Changmin as Shim Changmin because like his mind wants he to named as that. 

He should be thankful with his happy family. 

Leeteuk clears his throat to gather attentions. All of them laid on Leeteuk with his dimple smiled. 

“I have something to say..” Leeteuk manages and he look at all of them. “I want to have second honeymoon with your umma at Brazil.” Leeteuk said in one go. All of them still blink confused. 

“Anything not clear?” Leeteuk asked. 

“erm..just you with umma?” Changmin asked confirmation. Not with Yoona and Minho?”

Leeteuk and Yuri look at each other. “I want to bring along both of them even I want all of you coming along.” 

“eww..I don’t want.” Kyuhyun said. Leeteuk chuckled. 

“I already hired someone to babysit all of you.” 

“eww..babysit? I’m not baby..” Kyuhyun interrupted and he earn hit from Jonghyun. 

“okay..I hope you understand.” Leeteuk said and they rolled his eyes. Their father is a romantic person but he also wrong time to show it. Even his wife confused with the statement. 

Yoona pouted as she wants to come along. “when you want to go?” Jonghyun asked. 

“next week.”  


Minho and Yoona was crying. Kyuhyun convinced Minho and Yoona as he will be a good brother took care of them while they’re away. As he promise to take a walk with even though he wants to drive a car but their parents forbid him because he doesn’t have liscene. Changmin and Jonghyun helped brought in the luggage on the car. 

“how long you will go, appa?” Minho asked when Leeteuk lifted him up on his embraced. 

“just two weeks, Minho-ah. Appa will buy you many of things at there.” 

“I don’t want.” he stubbornly said and Changmin take Minho from Leeteuk as he knew both of them will be late on airport. “Minho-ah, hyung will buy you an ince cream later, otte?” 

Minho sobbed as he waves his father and mother drove away and disappear on their sight. 

True Leeteuk’s words when he hired a babysitter. Kyuhyun and Jonghyun thought it will be a pretty woman will babysit them but it turn with an aunt with fierce face, ball eyes and her voice make all of the shivers. Yoona and Minho scared with the aunt called aunt Bongsun. 

When she ask to school, they will go. As she ask them to sleep, eat and make their homework, they automatically obeyed. 


Changmin climbed out from the bus and he heard hawk sound from the sky. Suddenly, he knelt on the ground and his face turn pale. 

“Changmin? Are you okay?!” Kyuhyun asked worried and Jonghyun approached them. “Hyung, are okay? Your face turn pale.” he asked with help Changmin stand up back with his two legs. Changmin massages his temple and he collects his breath. 

“I’m okay..I will be fine.” he answered with his weak smile. Kyuhyun look at him suspiciously and Jonghyun folded his hand protest. 

“hey, I’m okay. Maybe I’m lack of sleep because watched Bleach on internet last night.” he give an excused to make them believe him. Kyuhyun hit his head and he groaned in pain. 

“aish, you make me worried.” Kyuhyun said as he walk first leaving Changmin. Jonghyun shook his head but he still held Changmin’s elbow. 

“in other time, let me join you. I want to fall sick and skip school too.” Changmin just laughed as he ruffles Jonghyun’s hair furiously. 

He walk rather slowly to the class when he still the presences someone following and eyed him. He sees the hawk perched on the rooftop of the school and it eyed Changmin straight. Changmin gulped as he sweating already. 

That hawk with golden color and have pair of sharp eyes. His can’t breath like usual as he felt lack of oxygen. The scar on his forehead make whole of his shivering and he held a pain come from his scar. 

‘help us, snow..’ 

‘I’m not The Great Snow! I’m powerless. You can’t do anything without Choikang!’  
 
He heard an argument between one beautiful woman and two of men for seek her help. 

He held his temple as he questioning himself. ‘who’s Choikang?’ he felt dizzy and he felt surround him blurred. 

Brukk.. 

He fell in front of his class and everyone surround him quickly. “Changmin!” there, he know the voice well.