Sophrosyne I : Truths or.. Lies ?

sophrosyne
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi, my name is Kim Jaejoong. 28 years old and less than 10 days, I will getting married with Jung Yunho. Jung Yunho and I already together since… high school. We really love each other. After all those years, yunho asked me to marry him so I said yes. Finally, I will get my happy ending with him.

“hyung, we ran out of groceries and I want orange juice. Could you buy it when you go out with Yunho hyung later?”

“of course, Min…”

That was Shim Changmin. My little brother ( I always think like that because he is 2 years younger than me even though there’s no blood related between us). And my best friend. And my roommate now. And my guardian ( since I am such a klutz) and he is my everything after Yunho of course.

Shim Changmin have such a beautiful girlfriend. They are really good together. Her name is Victoria and she is really nice person. Changmin working in hospital. A mental hospital. I think that’s really scary place. But Changmin said that place is nice and hurtful in same time. Because you watch many people get their own freedom, yet people think they’re insane. Shim Changmin is…

“Hyung, Yunho hyung is already here”

Oh!

“always space out,right.. Jongie?” said Yunho with his sweet smile. Jaejoong only pout and let him peck his forehead. They walked hand in hand to Yunho’s car when Changmin called Jaejoong’s name.

“I know you will all safe with Yunho hyung but I don’t think all your sisters keep calm when you not answer their calls” said Changmin. Jaejoong just took a phone from Changmin’s hand and just go inside the car, ashamed.

“will take your hyung first, Min.. see you..” said Yunho and get in to car. Changmin just watched them with unreadable expression.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter