Manager Hyung

Secrets

(Lee Taemin's POV)

     I looked at Onew hyung, to see that he seemed nervous, should I be scared, because manager hyung can be very scary when he's mad. The elevator ride to the dorm was silent. Hmmmm......I wonder what Minhee's doing right now?  *DING* The elevator opened and Onew was about to open the door when he turned around to say, "I have a really bad feeling about this. We all know that manager hyung can be scary at times, but remember he cares about us, so no need to be scared. Just stay calm." We all nodded our heads at him, and he opened the door, and stepped in first. I don't get why people call him a Tofu Leader, but yea, he's soft at times, but others I think he's the bravest. We all walked in and closed the door, the dorm was dark, and I was scared, when the lights sudddenly, I screamed and jumped into someone's arms. Everyone laughed, even the peson holding me, I could tell because his body was shaking, "Awwwww......isn't 2min cute?" Jonghyun teased, and I looked up, and readlized that I had jumped into Minho's arms. Embarassed I jumped down, and thought, 'I was that scared, Minho's like half a foot taller than me!' Once we all clamed down, someone cleared their thoat behind us. We all turned to see manager hyung staring straight at us, not looking happy. "If you boys are done fooling around, I have something I want to talk about." he paused and looked at us, Onew motioned us to go to the living room and sit down on the couch. "Minho, do you know anything about these rumors?" manager hyung said, throwing a pile of magazines to Minho, we all leaned over to look at the magazines, the first one 's heading was: Is Choi Minhee, Younger Sister to Choi Minho of SHINee Back in Seoul?

     We looked at manager hyung who simply said, "Minho, do you have any idea whether or not these rumors are true, because your parents are out of Seoul, and so your the only person we can ask, well are they true or not?" "They're tr-" I started to say, but I was cut off by Key hyung, who put his hands over my mouth to keep me from talking, and glared at me, I got it, I wasn't suppost to talk, manager hyung was too busy looking at Minho to pay any attention to me and Key, wait, wasn't Jonghyun sitting next to me? When did Key become such a ninja?

(Kim Kibum/Key's POV)

     Aish this kid. I hand to put my hands over Taemin to keep him from talking, manager hyung asking about Mickey, was not a good sign. Thank god, manager hyung was too busy looking at Minho, or else Taemin probably would have blown it. It took him a while to understand why I did what I did, but at least he finally understood. I moved my hands, and looked at them, EFFFFFFFF......they were covered with his drool. The stupid maknae, to thing he's nineteen, and still drooling, I wanted to go to the bathroom to wash my hands, but judging by the look on manager hyung's face, it was safer to stay were I am, usually he tolerates my diva awsomeness, but today I have a feeling he won't, so I stayed put. "No, thes rumors aren't true, my parents would never let my sister fly back to Seoul, when they're not here, espically since her new album's about to be released." Minho responded, she's releasing a new album?!?!?!?! How come I didn't know! I need to get on that laptop we have tonight, to see how far behind I am! I looked next to me , and saw Jonghyung's shirt and I looked at my hands, hmmmm......Jongie won't mind.

(Kim Jonghyung's POV)

     I felt tugging on my shirt and turned aroung to see Key wiping his hands on MY shirt, he felt my glare, and smiled up at me, I glared even harder at him, I would have yelled, but looking at manager hyung, I knew I would just have to get my revenge on him later. Know I have to get Minhee to have some sort of good reaction to me AND get revenge on Key. He let go on my shirt, and I saw saliva marks there. DAMN. He must have gotten Taemin's drool on him when he was trying to keep his mouth shut. Uggggg....Taemin>:( I turned my attention back to the important matter, Minho already told him the rumor was a lie, but Minhee's sitting in our van, "Minho, are you sure?" manager hyung asked again, "Yes. My baby sister is NOT in Seoul!" Minho practically shouted at him. "Okay. Okay. I'll just let you guys have some rest, Mr. Lee have descided to give you the next few weeks off." he told us. "Okay." Onew responded. He walked manager hyung to the door. Once manager hyung left for about five minutes, we all ran out the door and started to wait for the elevator, me being the shortest, I couldn't see the elevator because they were all in front of me, I finally jumped up to look after the wait seemed to be too long, and I screamed out, "YAH! YOU PABOS YOU DIDN'T PUSH THE BUTTON!!!!!!" "WHAT?!?!?!" they all screamed looking at me, then the unlit button, they all quickly pushed it, and *DING* the elevator arrived. PABOS.

(Choi Minhee/Mickey's POV)

     I was listening to my iPod peacefully when I heard the elevator ding, I though it was SHINee, but I looked up and realized it was just some man in his mid-thirties, hmmmm.......he looks familiar, he looked in my direction, and I quickly bent down in my seat, hiding from the window's view. I heard a car door open, followed by an engine, and gates opening and closing, the I scooted back up in my seat, and looked out the window a bit to make sure the guy was gone, and he was, I was about to change the song on my iPod, when I heard footsteps, and the car door opening, I looked up and saw SHINee looking at me, with worried faces on all of them, "What happened, why you all look so worried?" I said straight in English, not realizing I was using English, until they all looked at me confused, and Key spoke up in Korean, "I believe they're looking at you like that because you just spoke to us in fluent English, and it's confusing them." "Oh, mianhae." I said in Korean. "Now what's everyone so worried about?" I asked again, this time in Korean, as I was unbuckling my seat belt and go out of the car, shoving Minho out of the way.

     I went to the trunk to get my stuff, seeing that no one else was gonna help me, when all of a sudden the guys seemed to snap back to reality, and before I knew it, I was in the middle of a giagantic bear hug. I allowed them to hug me, but after a while, I could breathe, because the hug was so tight, I screamed "YAH! I'M NOT A GIANT TEDDY BEAR!!!!!" They all laughed and let go, all except for one, who was hugging me from behind, around my waist, I turned to see who it was, I wasn't shocked to see that it was Jonghyun. "Jonghyun, let go." I said, as I saw that no one else was paying attention, they were all getting my stuff out of the back of the van. "Do you really want me to let go?" he asked giving me a puppy face. Aish this dino, no wait, aish this puppysaurus. "Let go." I said through gritted teeth, resisting the urge to flip him over. "Hmmmm....no." he said. I was gonna flip him over, but reminding myself, that my brother was there, I screamed, "OPPA HELP!!" in my best fake scared voice "MINHEE WHAT IS IT,?" he screamed and turned around to see Jonghyun hugging me, the way he was before, the puppysaurus, not knowing what was happening, as Minho was running up to us in a matter of seconds, pulled him off me, and had a hint of fire in his eyes, oh, how I missed you oppa. "JONGHYUN, DON'T YOU DARE HUG MY SISTER LIKE THAT EVER AGAIN!" he practically screamed in his face, the dino's pleading eyes turned towards me, and I just rolled my eyes, and walked toward Taemin, Onew, and Key. Wondering whether or not they needed help with my stuff.

(Lee Jinki's POV)

     I turned around to see Minho yelling at Jonghyun, and Minhee walking to us with a triumphant look in her eyes, like the ones I see in Minho's eyes, when he wins his soccer games. Her eyes were so memorizing, a deep bright brown. WAIT WHAT?!?!?!?! How could I even think that. After seeing that look in her eyes, even though her and Minho look nothing a like, I was sure that they were related. "Is they're anything that I could help with?" she asked, "No, but maybe you can get your backpack from you seat?" I said. "Of course." she answered. She went into the van and got her backpack, we got her stuff in the elevator, and I noticed that Minho and Jonghyun were glaring at each other. -sigh- "Jinki oppa," I heard Minhee say, I didn't respond at first, because hardly anyone calls me Jinki. "Y-yes?" I was able to say. "I don't get how your a year older than puppysaurus, but he looks older than you." she said. "WHAT?!?!?! I do NOT look older than him! And I am NOT a puppysaurus." Jonghyun stated. Ahhhh......so that's who she was talking about, now think of it, Jonghyun does look older than me. Hmmmm..... "Yea. I don't know either, but thanks for the compliment." I told her, She looked so pretty. "No problem oppa, but it wasn't really a compliment, it was more of a fact, the dino head looks older than you." she said. "I DO NOT! And wae you call him oppa and not me?" Jonghyun said, pouting at her. Minhee just rolled her eyes. *DING* The elevator got to our floor, and I opened the door to the dorm. This is gonna be an interesting stay.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@anonsusu Thanks for subscribing;)

@ChelseaJosephine Thanks for subscribing:)

@K-Poplover5 Thanks for subscribing:]

@lil-eunchan Yea, I noe;) thx again

 @igotsanokcat yupp.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Korean Vocabulary:

oppa: for a girl to call an older brother, an older guy friend, or an older boyfriend

hyung: for a guy to call an older brother or an older guy friend

mianhae: sorry

pabo: idiot

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Sorry for the late update! I hope those of you who are reading are enjoying the story! I know, please don't get mad I update really slowly and my updates are short. I'll do my best to improve that, but for now, THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING AND READING!!!! PLEASE COMMENT, I WANT TO KNOW YOUR OPPINON. DON'T BE SCARED TO COMMENT!!!!!! :) AGAIN THANKS:)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------