Hyun Jae and Plans

Secrets

(Choi Minho's POV)

     Wait did my sister just talk to me in Japanese?!?!?!?! She hung up her call, and turned to look at us. "Ummmmm, you need a ride?" I asked. "Neh. Hyun Jae told me to just meet her, ummmm, on floor fifteen of the SM Dorms? I don't know." Minhee answered me. Hyun Jae? WHy does that name sound familar? "Where you gonna go?" I asked. "The mall." she answered me. "I don't think that's a good idea, you might get caught." I said. "True true~" she said in a singsong voice, awwww......my sister sounds so heavenly when she sings. "But does it really matter, I was already caught at the airport, according to your manager." she said. "YOU WERE EVESDROPPING!!!!!!!!!!!" Key shrieked. "HEY! It was better than thinkin g about being looked in a closet, with your brother' stinky socks." she said back at Key. "Fine. Fine. But evesdroping is wrong." Key said. "Oh. And you weren't evesdeoping on my calls?" she said. "Okay. Okay. Stop bickering. Now, Minhee, be back before ten, and remember to bring extra clothes and money, and the keys to the dorm, and your phone." I said, handing her a pair of keys for the dorm. "Okay." she answered me.

(Choi Minhee/Mickey's POV)

     I grabbed the keys from oppa, and went to the living room, to get a handbag, I picked a bag that looked like this:

 

(A/N: plz ignore the rust, it's an old bag I found at home, but it's cute? no?)

     I placed in it a pair of blue jeans, a lavender v-neck long sleeve, a dark purple hoodie, the keys, my wallet, my phone, sunglasses, make-up kit, some other things, and I grabbed my black hoodie, and put it on. I grabbed my bag, and was about to leave but when I turned around, the fact that Lee Jinki was behind me scared the SHIT outta me, so naturally I screamed, and jumped in the air.

(Lee Jinki/Onew's POV)

      I walked into the living room, to escape from the bickering in the room, I saw Minhee packing, and I was going to ask is she needed help, and when I was about to tap her shoulder, she turned around, and screamed, so I quickly slamed my hand on , her scream was muffled by my hand. Okay, I know that sounds kinda weid, but deal with it, I didn't want Minho or Key glaring at me for scaring her. She was catching her breath, I slowly removed my hand, she continued to catch her breath, when she did, she turned to me and said, "Jinki, you make an awsume creeper. 'Cause you just scared the daylights outta me." Me? A creeper? Really? She's just luck most of the MVP's are peaceful people, or else she might get pounded by a couple of them obsessive fans. "Oh, really?" I asked her, raising an eye brow. "Yes." she answered. Then I remembered something, I whisped in her ear, "Minhee-ah, today's your brother's birthday, and we wanted to have a party in the dorm, your going to the mall, so get your brother to drive you and your friend places, so we can get this place ready." I looked at her, she nodded. "Oppa! Can you drive me and Hyun Jae to the mall!" she screamed. Owwww. My ears. "Yea!" Minho said, running out of the room and grabbing sunglasses and a hoodie, plus the keys. "Ready?" he asked, "No. I still need to go get Hyun Jae." Minhee answered. "Okay, then go, and meet us in the parking lot." "Kk" Minhee answered and went out the door with her stuff. Then, "WAIT, IS MINHEE GOING TO THE MALL????????? SHE PROMISED SHE'D GO WITH ME TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I heard, none other than Key scream. "Key, no need to scream! She went to get her friend, hurry up, and just go with Minho to the van, and Minhee and her friend will meet you guys in the van." I said, annoyed. They need to leave, so we can get ready. Oh, too soon, Key just came out, and left with Minho, I turned around to see Jonghyun and Taemin, holding bags of supplies. "Okay. Let's get to work." I said.

(Choi Minhee/Mickey's POV)

     I waited for the elevator to come, when it did, I pressed the button for floor fifteen. I waited, *DING* , I got off, and went to the door, I could already hear screams of, "Hyung! Give me that! It's mine!" and "Wookie I'm hungry! Make me food!" and "No! I don't want to!" Damn. How loud can they be. I walked up to the door, and knocked. Earning silence. I rang the door bell this time. *Ding Dong* It echoed. "WHO'S THERE I HAVE A BASEBALL BAT AND I'M NOT AFRAID TO USE IT!" I heard some one call. Why does that voice sound familar? Hmmmm.......... I stood there. "Oppa, it's probably just Mickey." I heard a girl say, it sounds like Hyun Jae? The door opened, and I saw Hyun Jae holding the door, some guy that looks very familar holding a bat, wow he was serious? And a bunch of guys behind them. "MICKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Hyun Jae said, jumping forward, nearly tackling me to the ground, if it wasn't for the wall behind me. "Hyun Jae!" I said, and started to hug her back. " looked behind her shoulder to see all of the guys looking at us funny. "Unnie, who are they?" I asked breaking away from the hug.

(Park Hyun Jae's POV)

     I was shocked when I heard my little mousey ask who they were. "Mickey, you really don't know?" I asked her, "They look familar, but I can't remember." she said, looking at me. Hmmmm........I turned around, to see the guys looking at her too, so I asked, "You guys, can anyone tell me who she is?" I stepped to the side, just as Henry ran out and gave Mickey a hug. "Mickey! You're okay! And you're not gonna win the violin competition this year!" Mickey giggled, and hugged him back, "Dawwww....I missed you too Henry!" she said. I smiled. He let go and went to harrass my brother, well, only a few of the boys know her, so....... "Oppa, can you not reconize her? Has your memory finally betrayed you?" I asked. "No. It has not, and I'm only twenty-eight, plus can you at least help me feel wanted when I come back from military? You know I'm leaving soon." he said. "Oppa. I know. Don't make me cry in front of Min." I said. Opps. I used her Korean name. "Min, as in Minhee?" he said, coming to life, and running to give her a hugg. "Hi, Jungsoo!" Minhee said, hugging my brother back. "It's Leeteuk. You know that." he said. Letting go, breaking the hugg, Minhee answered, "Fine." she said. "Hyun Jae, can we go, my brother's waiting in the parking lot." she said facing me. "Yea." I said. "Whait, how her brother get in the lot, he has to live here, or have a guess pass?" Eunhyuk asked, why is he holding a bat? Damn. I didn't think he was serious when he said the thing 'bout the bat. "Aish. Super Junior this is Choi Minhee, also known as Mickey, and she is the younger sister of Choi Minho of SHINee. Now does that ring a bell?" I said, annoyed, that after all this time, the ones who know her, can't remember. I'm just happy I don't live with them, I only come to the dorm once in a while to check up on my brother. If I lived with my brother, I might as well be dead. I looked at them, and gave up. "Bye!" I said, closing the door, and dragging Mickey to the elevator.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Korean Vocabulary:

oppa: for a girl to call an older brother, an older guy friend, or an older boyfriend

hyung: for a guy to call an older brother or an older guy friend

unnie: for a girl to call an older sister or older girl friend

deh: yes

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Sorry for another short update! But at least I updated right? Heads up, they're might be some cameos of other groups, like in this chapter with Super Junior;) And MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!! Even though it's Christmas Eve! Hope you guys have been having a wonderful Holiday! Anyways, Thanks for reading and subscribing, please comment! Since I'm lazy, some times comment replies maybe poosted to your wall instead. Thanks!!! :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------