Final

Chinese

Just a random one-shot I wrote after I watched a certain video about Ryeowook and SJM on youtube. You'll soon know what was in that video.

Last, this story really makes no sense. Feel free to ignore this. XD

-------

Yesung sighed in slight frustration as he eyed the pad of paper in front of him. He couldn't understand anything anymore and his head already hurt. He was currently memorizing and practicing the script the members of Super Junior were given for their concert; the concert being one of their big hit ones. He really was glad for another concert but studying the script and the flow of the concert was seriously hard, especially if the duration of said concert was two to three tiring hours.

It was hurting his head real bad.

Yesung sighed deeply once again as he banged his head on the table in front of him; the audible smack reverberating throughout his room. And once the loud sound registered in his ears, a fleeting but concerning thought suddenly popped inside his mind.

Why was everything so quiet?

Yesung stood up warily from his seat; his mind going into haywire mode once he realized that, yes, everything was really quiet and, no, that was not supposed to happen since he had eleven noisy members and the silence right now was impossible and it was so wrong and—

"Calm down, Jongwoon. Calm down."

Yesung inhaled deeply as he willed to still his wildly-spinning mind. He then slowly padded his way outside his room towards the kitchen to check what was not happening.

And he found no one.

That was weird. Yesung was sure he could still remember the screams he heard a while ago (or was it yesterday? He couldn't remember as his mind was filled only with lines and song lyrics for the concert) ringing faintly on his ears. And, no matter how much this sounded possible, the shouts had came out from his agitated members who were also practicing their own fair share of hell. But mostly, the guttural shouts had came out from an almost crazed Ryeowook who was studying all the script, every song's lyrics, and Chinese.

Yes, he was still studying freaking Chinese for their sub-unit Super Junior M.

(Yesung had to remember to ban Ryeowook from learning more than sixteen Chinese words day; as per based on how murderous Ryeowook would act while he was high on Chinese words.)

As the man silently approached the deserted kitchen, his eyes reflexively trailed on the dining table hoping to spot a deliciously-made dish. He really was also hungry due to too much reading of gibberish (another term for the script as his Heebongie-hyung would always say in forced affection) to the point that he almost forgot the weird occurrence happening—or not happening, now that he thought about it—on the dorm.

'Almost' being the keyword here.            

A small frown made its way on the singer's face as he found no homemade dish waiting for him at the table. It only increased the anxiety he was feeling ten-fold; his queasiness caused by three main factors he never thought would happen to him at the same time.

One, Ryeowook (who Yesung still deemed unfit for communicating with others due to his creepy-as- attitude whilst learning Chinese) was missing after an hour long session of screaming and laughing madly at the same time.

Second, Ryeowook (who was supposed to cook food for them and make delicious drool-worthy dishes) was missing.

And third, Ryeowook (who was supposed to help him memorize the script and how to not to be weird during the concert) was missing.

Yesung didn't know what to do this time with a missing member and an empty stomach; him almost seeking help and solace from his boring turtle.

Suddenly, someone softly tapped him on the shoulders; effectively snapping him out of his thoughts. The simple skin contact however made him scream (in a manly way of course) shrilly as he jumped back to look at the offender. One of his hands then clutched his left chest in great surprise.

"Yah, don't go scaring me like that!"

Kyuhyun only grinned in response as he flashed the older two thumbs-up.

"What are you doing here, anyway? Where are the others?" Yesung asked perplexedly once he managed to still his wildly-beating heart; soon sending a suspicious stare at the younger who suddenly turned into serious mode.

"Everyone all fled because Ryeonggu had been under the influence of Mandarin for too long already," the younger started without a trace of humor in his voice, "And no one wanted to be stabbed by a spatula or be hit by a flying army of stuffed giraffes. I'm here to serve as your human meat shield because Ryeong won't hurt me."

"What?" Yesung asked dumbly after he managed to process whatever Kyuhyun just said with such conviction, "Seriously, where are they—oh, you know what, never mind. Just tell me where the food is. I'm already hungry"

"There's no food. Ryeonggu didn't cook anything."

"Why? But he loves to cook! Where is he anyway?"

"He's not here because he had been admitted into an asylum yesterday."

And Yesung choked on his own spit as Kyuhyun lightly hit him on the back still with the poker-face on. "What are you talking about?!"

The taller then sighed as if he was in great pain, "We had to send him there, hyung. He had already gone mad learning Chinese."

"No, stop it. I just saw and heard him a while ago!"

"Your mind had already been corrupted by all the stress—that was two days ago. And maybe you saw him a while ago because he had managed to escape from the asylum."

Yesung suddenly took a wary step backward; unsure whether to believe the younger's story or believe that he was being pranked right now. However, what he needed right now were answers.

And food.

"Stop joking around, Kyuhyun-ah. He was smiling and giggling when I last saw him—well, maybe after his relapse into madman mode--and he even offered to treat me outside!"

"That's because he wanted you—everyone—to enjoy your last few remaining minutes in this world."

"Wh-what?!"

"I'm sure that you saw him brooding on the kitchen after he escaped."

"I told you he was fine when I last saw him!"

"He was slouched on the sink, I'm sure you saw that, because he was sharping one of his knives."

And Yesung almost slumped to the floor in defeat (and definitely not in fear) had he not heard his mind screaming at him to stop this prank already and his stomach growling for him to eat now.

"Stop over-exaggerating things. I'm really starving right no—"

"And you won't have to starve once you're already dead."

And Yesung screamed (yes, a manly scream at that once again) shrilly as a too-serious Ryeowook suddenly appeared from behind him.

"Omo, please spare my lif--and I knew you both are just playing a prank on me!" Yesung all but screamed in annoyance and hunger as he eyed a madly laughing Ryeowook and Kyuhyun who gave each other a high-five; his face turning into a lovely shade of red.

"Hi hyung!~" The eternal maknae chirped cheerfully as he hugged a fuming Yesung, "I'm sorry, it really was Kyukyu's idea. But you said you are hungry right? I made food for everyone!~"

"Aish, don't do that again okay?" And eldest of the three received two happy nods after he restrained himself from hitting Kyuhyun on the head, "But where are the others? I was wondering why the noise stopped all of a sudden."

"They're downstairs watching movie and eating Ryeong's food. They all decided to ditch practicing for the concert and wanted the both of us to come get you." Kyuhyun explained after he managed to stop himself from laughing; soon eyeing an unusually hyper Ryeowook beside him. Yesung only nodded in recognition as he slumped on one of the chairs in great relief.

"Well, I'll better go down now; I need to cook more food for the hungry hyungs!~" The second youngest exclaimed excitedly as he skipped his way outside the dorm; all the while whistling some happy tune only known to himself.

Yesung sighed at his dongsaengs' antics before he felt himself smiling in amusement too. However, his smile was short-lived when he saw Kyuhyun's scrutinizing gaze on Ryeowook's retreating form and then towards him.

"Hyung, look." The youngest muttered once again with a very grave expression as he pointed a finger towards Ryeowook's wrist which was wrapped with a purple thin slip of paper, "Do you see that tag?"

Yesung looked at the taller with a confused expression before he nodded warily, "Yeah. Why? What's that for?"

And Kyuhyun turned to face him with a dark expression.

"I'm serious when I said Ryeonggu really escaped from the asylum."

-------

 

So yeah. That's the end for this horrible non-sensical story of mine. :DD

Actually, this story was supposed to be part of a series; the series containing short stories about Ryeowook. However, I debated against it and decided to post this separately instead. XD So, if you want to request a story, feel free to do so!~ (I'm okay with any genre except for . I'm still not ready writing those yet haha.)

Feel free to do whatever you want!~ Thanks for reading. :D