Unexpected Fate

Unexpected Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She walked on the aisle like a goddess. The veil and white gown completed her, she look incredibly beautiful with her shiny golden hair down on her shoulder. I swear I feel like doing the leap of faith right now, I can’t help myself to admire her beauty, everything—she’s the definition of perfection, appearance ,personalities—everything!

“Please take care of my little lily, Jiyong.” my soon-to-be father in law whispered with hope, his lips trembling abit with a smile of slight sadness and happiness stretched out , I nodded and grabbed my bride’s fair hand.

My lips couldn’t stop smiling widely, looking her—at the same time, I feel slightly nervous.“You look lovely.” I whispered to her, my compliment made her flustered. If everyone is not looking at us right now, I swear I would kiss her lips.

The vows are beautiful, it stung my eyes, I can’t help but to feel touched.

The moments I wait for so long, beckons….

“I may pronounce you as husband and wif-“

 

“YAH JIYONGGIIEEEE!!”Dami would hit Jiyong with a pillow countless times. It resulted on waking Jiyong and ruining his beautiful and sweet dream.

“Aww man..not cool..leave me alone..”Jiyong grumbled, pulling his blanket over his head, feeling quite irritated with his sister’s actions that awoke him from his pleasant dream.

“Psh! Get your up! today is Seunghyun wedding and you’re his best man,idiot!” Dami reminded him, hitting Jiyong’s head with the pillow once more, and just a few second Jiyong got his off from the bed, grabbing his phone by the end table, looking at the time. He kept quiet, blinking his eyes blankly. Shoot, his late….

“A.…Noona, why you didn’t wake me up earlier…?” Jiyong looked at Dami, his eyes flashed wide.

“Ah, yeah. I thought you were dead, you didn’t respond to my shout.”Dami rolled her eyes while shaking her head.

“ And Chae called you countless times. Can’t you even hear your phone vibrating and screaming??” Dami folds her arms, raising a brow at Jiyong and immediately, Jiyong looked at his phone again.

10 missed calls, 5 messages…

“Why didn’t picked it up for me?!” he snapped andDami shrugged dumbfoundedly. “I thought your girl called and I don’t want to be involved in your love life..”

 

 

 

Jiyong sighs, his palm placed onto his forehead with his fingers running through his hair. “Noona...” Dami had already knew it.

“Fight for her,Ji! I know you can do it!” Dami would say optimisticly towards  Jiyong, placing a gentle hand on his back.

Jiyong smiled bitterly, “I appreciate the optimism but it’s too late..” he chuckled faintly.

“Loves never too late,my dear brother.. be optimistic, don’t be pessimistic. Never give up and never surrender, you’ll achieve of what you desire as a reward.” she said with a sweet smile and left the room.

Jiyong’s legs felt weak, he couldn’t stand up. Words from his sister would be much appreciated but he couldn’t help to admit defeat. He buries his face with his hands ,sobbing silently. Today, he would announce that his heart is missing a piece.

 

Ji’s POV

She’s beautiful...

So beautiful,

I long to feel her touch.

But,

She’s in somebody’s arm.

I feel as if

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter