special birthday wish

A special date...

Pvo chaerin

 

- The truth is that .... I could not buy anything oppa ...

I heard his soft laughter behind me and I shivered.

- You do not give away fouls anything, hunchae ... I just being with me and you know it ...

He approached me and began to create a tour on my skin from my little tattoo on my ear directed to that place he knows well, in my collarbone.

- I could cook you today ...

- No. I would lose time to be with you..., you came last night for me, and you will go early tomorrow in the morning ,. I need to calm my fears, for you ... chae.

- Oppa ... hahahaha that's so cheesy ...

- I know ... Other women would fall at my feet for that and you just laugh at me...

He pouted, causing me, laugh more ....

- I know what you could give me for my birthday...

- What?

- Delay the flight, one day.

- what ? - Just another day... please

- Oppa

- One day. Chae. One more day, give me your that. I do not want parties or loud people, I want nothing more than your ,. And before you laugh at me again, listen. I love you. And I understand your schedule, but I hate it. And I hate my own. I hate the press invent a relationship with me and another woman ,. I hate not being able to tell others who really belong ... even to explain to the group ,. I hate not being able to say, screaming, you're mine ,. But I hate to even say no absolute truth, which is, I am yours ,. chae ,. and I know it sounds ridiculous, but I want you to know, and if I am lucky to be able to tell you every day until I die I will.

- Oppa...

- I know cheesy ...

My tears began to fall down my cheeks but after a long look between us he got up and left the room.

 

--------

 

I picked up the phone and I call my manager, I begged him for one more day in korea, It cost me so much but I convince him. when I hang up a couple of arms went around my waist.

- Thanks hunchae ....

- Happy birthday oppa ....

- Uhm ... I thought I could just hear you tell me that on the phone ...

- Oppa ... I'm here and I love you

- I love you too...