HARDEST MOMENT

FANTASTIC WEDDING

“CL IS PREGNANT. NEWS CONFIRMED BY GD”

 

“Jagiya, it’s on news! Your pregnancy announcement has been all over the places now”

 

“Wait Oppa. I have to finished up this for a while”

 

“What are doing baby” Jiyong said while back hugging her. 

 

“Okay I’m done!” CL stretching her hands when she finally done with her laptop.

 

“Pregnancy journey? What is this all about?”

 

“Well this is a monthly pregnancy journey that i will write every month. So that in future my kids and ehem ehem my husband could read it again and remember how hard it be being a pregnant woman. And that time you guys will probably pity me and said ‘awww mummy that was beautiful and thanks for all your sacrifices’ kind of thing. This one is the example”

 

“So when can i read it?”

 

“Unfortunately, no. This is a secret! Girl things, you wouldn’t interested in it so shoo shooo oppa you go find something else to read”

 

“Fine! But you can’t have this vanilla ice cream! All for me!”

 

“Yah oppa! This is not fair! Pass me that ice cream container!”

 

Both of them are running around like a kids just because of ice cream. Ice cream has become one of her favorite dessert during this pregnancy and the stocks of vanilla ice cream should be always in the fridge. Or else, she will be sulking with Jiyong because she didn’t get thre foods that she want. Chaerin pregnant crave can be absolutely hard to fulfill sometimes but Jiyong will still try his best to look for it. He said it is not only for Chaerin but also his babies. 

 

One day, she decided to wake Jiyong up around 3 am because she crave for some chicken kebab. He didn’t buy for her because obviously there is no kebab stalls available at that hour and Chaerin is so upset and crying all night. End up the next morning he went to the nearest Arab restaurant to get that for her. 

 

 

YG ENTERTAINMENT 

 

CL is now working on Taeyang new album for his comeback. At first she had arguments with GD on letting her resume her works at the studio. He always worried that she might too tired for her works and advice her to rest at home. But being CL the hardworking girl, she would let anything to stop her passion of composing and producing songs. 

 

“So you finally managed getting permission from Ji to go to work huh? You know that he did that because he don’t want anything happen to you Chae”

 

“Haishhhh oppa. Enough of having one person nagging at me all time. I don’t need you to be the next Jiyong okay? I’m good don’t worry”

 

“Arasseo arasseo. How have you been these days? You know that working on album can be tiring right. Please rest if you feel that you need to. I want these babies to be healthy. My future niece/nephew”

 

Teddy said while tapping Chaerin stomach. He can’t wait for the babies to be born because he said that he’s confident that they will be cute as him. Well he did said that. Lol

 

“Yo Chaerin! Wah dope baby bump! Congratzz!”

 

“Seriously Youngbae oppa? You are still using that? Nah its future already you better come out with something dope than that!”

 

“Kekeke i will once i found out. Don’t worry because i’ll be the first one to comment that in your instagram. You look better Chae. So your morning sickness season finally over?”

 

“Yeah oppa and i’m glad. But my appetite has definitely increased and i feel hungry all time. And now too. So oppa can you buy me some pizza pleaseeeeee”

 

“Yah Chae! Why are asking me to buy you foods?!”

 

“Because this is not only for me. But for the babies. I know you already love them even they haven’t born yet so why don’t you spend for them? Your future family members”

 

“Aigooo why did I always lost to you Chaerin ah? Tsk tsk”

 

 

CHAERIN POV

 

Being pregnant is a good idea. Why? Because i get all the attention from everyone and also i can bully them to buy me foods by using these babies name kekeke. Hello they have to treat pregnant lady nicely right?

 

Speaking about that, Jiyong definitely treated me special than ever during my pregnancy so far. Even though he’s being busy sometimes, he never let me go anywhere alone. He will make sure to spend time to accompany me to buy foods or to buy stuff. If he don’t have time, he will ask Dara to be with me or he will just dragged anyone from Big Bang to be my bodyguard. Like today, i need to go to support my brother Heechul concert and he make sure that Daesung and Seungri available to accompany me.

 

New text message

From: My hubby

Message: Baby, as I can’t be with you to watch Super Junior concert together then i will send my trusted mans to go with you alright? I’ll be back once the event in Macao finish.

 

To: My hubby

Message: Aigoo oppa you know that i can go there by myself right? Alright oppa i will! Can’t wait for you to be back home! I missed you so much :(

 

From: My hubby

Message: Awww me to Hunchae :( I missed you more. I want to kiss you so bad right now and i want to talk to the babies like I always did every night. I have to go now. Take care and enjoy the concert love!

 

Everyday Jiyong oppa will never forget to check on me and i’m glad that he’s doing that for me. I will never met another man that can treat and love me as much as he did. I wonder if i have did my best as his wife. We love each other so much and it makes me wonder what will be happen to him if i died one day. Will he be ever live his life as always? Will he survive that? Because I won’t if it was me. 

 

END OF POV

 

SUJU CONCERT

 

“Please everybody move a side because the queen will be making her way to the venue right now. Hitman 1, copy that”

 

“Roger, Hitman 2. Attentions everyone. The queen of Seoul has arrived. Please get in your way, Queen CL”

 

“Yah you two pabo stop embarrassing me! Can’t you see all the media starts to taking our pictures just now? Haissshhhh you guys really like those attention right? Aigooo i hope my babies later didn’t inherited your behavior guys aigoo aigoo”

 

“Chill Chaerin. We are joking! Aigoo Daesung hyung, Chae is old already because she can’t take our jokes anymore”

 

“Eyyyy Chaerin come on. You always be the one who laughs at our jokes and you can’t change that! Kekeke we love you Chae!”

 

“Kekeke tell me how to resist you both?!! Now shushhhh i need to focus on their concert!” 

 

They enjoyed the concert there and went to the backstage to congratulates Super Junior for their concert.

 

“Wah as expected from legend! Congrats hyung for the concert!”

 

“Yah yah looks who the one that said that. The one and only legendary maknae from Big Bang!”

 

“Ahhh Eunhyuk hyung stop smacking me! I will tell VIP to left a bad comments at your instagram post! Kekeke”

 

“And we will definitely let ELF to spam your comments later kekeke. Aigooo anyway thank you for coming guys”

 

“You are welcome Leetuk hyung! We are glad to be here. It’s been almost 10 years we met each other through stage but we didn’t have any collaboration yet!”

 

“You are totally right Daesung ah. We should have. How bout Chaerin you compose us some good song for a colabo? That will be daebak!”

 

“Kekeke Siwon oppa idea is good tho. Maybe one day we can figure out something. Anyway congrats guys! I have to go now. See you guys later”

 

“Look at that guys. My sister literally just ditched me at my own concert haishhh”

 

 

JIYONG POV

 

I had to attend the event at Macao and to be honest i would rather be with Chae in Seoul compare to here. Its not that I don’t like it, the event was fine. I got the chance to met my fans and promote the brand that I endorse it. It just that I worried about Chae. You know being pregnant and i swear that this pregnancy things didn’t stop her from her passion. That gizibe is real something. 

 

I come back home straightly from airport once i landed in Seoul. I bought a bouquet of daisy for my wife and a box of her favorite Macao egg tart.

 

“Eh you’re home oppa?”

 

Chaerin greet me as soon as I reached home. I missed her that much and I hug her immediately. She did the same thing and I handed her things that I bought before. I thought she will be happy for the flowers but i was wrong. Of course she happy, but her reaction for the egg tart was overwhelming compared to the flowers. This girl and foods is so inseparable huh?

 

“Omg this is so good oppa! Thank you!”

 

“Slow down Chae. It’s all yours don’t worry. You can finish all the egg tart. I already eat that”

 

I took a bath and starting unpacking my things. As i’m done with it, i saw Chae already laying down on the bed ready to sleep.

 

“You are going to sleep now Chae?” 

 

I caress her hair and kiss her forehead. I slowly move my lips to meet her lips and both cheeks. I let my fingers roaming around her belly, feeling the baby bump. 

 

“Goodnight my babies. Daddy can’t wait for you to be born. You will be great as your mummy”

 

“They will be great as both of us oppa. You always make me proud and you will continue to do it when the babies born. I believe in you and i know you will be the best for our family”

 

“Thank you for believing in me Chae. And thank you for this amazing gift. The twins. I hope they will grow healthy inside. I love you. And i love you too mummy!”

 

“Hehe our babies will be sleeping calmly tonight oppa after heard that. Oppa, will you promise me to take of them till forever?”

 

“Of course i will Chae. They are my treasure. You too. Don’t worry i will be a good father to them”

 

“I know you will. That’s why I didn’t worry to let them with you if i’m gone one day. I know you will be able to give them full love just like you did to me”

 

“Shhh why are saying like that Chae? You are not going anywhere and we will take care of our babies together”

 

“Oppa! The baby are kicking me! Here! Hold this! Eh another one!”

 

“Omg yes i can feel it Chae! Babies, don’t kick your mummy because daddy love her so much that I don’t want her to be hurt. Now sleep well and i will talk to you guys again in the morning”

 

People might said I’m crazy but yes, I’m talking to my unborn babies every day. Did i mention that sometimes i even sing or even rap to them. I want to communicate to them so that they will feel the warmth of love from us. I can feel them alive when they kick Chae tummy and i can heard them well. I’m so happy that i will become a father. Finally. 

 

END OF JIYONG POV

 

 

Months has passed and Chaerin is in her 8 months of pregnancy. She is now at the stage of doing a preparation for the labor. Jiyong is now taking some times to be at home with his wife. Once in a while he will be accompany her to the preparation class and going shopping the babies stuff together.

 

“So the husband should alert that always to be with your wife when she’s about to deliver the baby. Okay now we will the simulation. Hold your wife hands and sit beside her”

 

“Inhale....Exhale... inhale....exhale. Now dear mummy please imagine that you are in labor room and about to enter the panic mood. Keep imagine pushing the baby out while holding your husband hands for support”

 

“Ouuchhh Chae! That’s hurt! Slow down! My hand is about to break if you keep holding it like that!”

 

“Oppa i have to do it like real experience! Just bear it for a while. Believe me once you find out that giving a birth is painful as ever, you will be thankful for being a man instead of woman”

 

“Yup exactly Jiyong-ssi. Deliver a baby is very painful and unbearable for woman. It is a sacrifice that every woman have to endure in order to deliver your baby. That’s why you have to give a full support to your wife”

 

“Arasseo. I’m sorry Chae. But don’t worry i will be with you when thats happens”

 

They finished their preparation class and Jiyong decided to bring CL to the shopping mall to buy stuff for their babies.

 

“Awww look at this small socks! So cute!”

 

“Haha oppa you are so excited!”

 

“Of course i am! So Chae we have to buy a set for a boy and girl for our twins right?”

 

“Yes oppa. So we need one pair for the girl and another pair for the boy. Wah i didn’t know that buying stuff for baby can be this hard. Everything is so cute i just can’t choose it!”

 

“Why choosing it when we can buy everything? Did you forget about G-Dragon infamous black card? Just grab anything i’ll pay for it”

 

“Ah it that means that i could get a new handbag too? Kekeke i love you oppa”

 

This past two last months of Chaerin pregnancy much spend for both of them to rest at home. They used the time to decorate the babies room by themselves. They also read some guidelines and learn more on parental education. Both Jiyong and Chaerin has cleared their schedule to getting prepared because her due date is approaching.

 

“Hyung that can’t be! You know that i have to be here with Chaerin right? Plus, i already clear out my schedule this month. Chinca? Haishhh arasseo. I will go then. Bye”

 

“Why oppa? Did your mangaer call?”

 

“Yes Chae. They want me to be on opening act for Eminem concert tour in Seoul this weekend. They suddenly request me. This is very last minute and you know that I cannot leave you alone. Especially at this moments”

 

“It’s okay oppa. My due date is in another 2 weeks and you will only not be here for a day. Plus, it is Eminem your favorite rapper. It is such a good chance for you! Just go for it. I will manage myself perfectly when you are not here. Don’t worry”

 

“Are you sure Chae? Okay then but only for one day i will excuse myself from taking care of you. How bout today you accompany me to the studio for practice? I can’t bear it when you are not there with me :(“

 

“Haha stop it oppa. You are being clingy. You have to make yourself ready for that. You will not be able to keep be with me forever. Who knows one day i might leave you. You have to be on your own then”

 

“I noticed that you keep saying the same thing these days. I want you to stop saying that. You will be fine. Nothing will going to be happen to you. You will delivers the babies safely. Don’t ever said that you are going to leave me or whatsoever because no want will go anywhere. We are families. We have to stay together”

 

GD words is like a cure for Chaerin. She can’t help but to be afraid for the day. She definitely feel scared because this is the first time for her to get pregnant and from the experienced she heard before, it was too painful and there is even a dead case from a conflict during the process in the labor room. 

 

Few days passed and Jiyong is ready to be the opening act for Eminem concert tour in Seoul.

 

“You look so handsome today oppa! All the fans will going crazy looking at you tonight! My handsome husband, i’m in love again”

 

“I love you more than ever Chae. You wait for me at home okay. I have to go now. I promise i’ll be back to you later”

 

“Have fun oppa. Go slay as always!”

 

“I will. Bye Chae”

 

“Wait... oppa”

 

“Yes Chae?”

 

“I’m sorry”

 

“Eh why are saying sorry? Sorry for what?”

 

“For everything. I hope that you forgive all my wrongdoing while being your wife and i want you to know that you are the best thing happen to me. I love you”

 

“Okay you are being weird now but nevermind. See you later baby love you!”

 

CL kissed him at the door before going to the car to the concert venue. He feel heavy about leaving her alone but he make himself feel better by saying that CL will be just fine. What he didn’t know.... it might be their last kiss. 

 

“Excuse me Jiyong-ssi. We just got a phone call from hospital. Its CL. She.....”

 

The mic is dropped from his grip and all he could know now is to rush to the hospital as fast as he can. 

 

“Please God just save my wife. Please”