drunken GD

UNPREDICTABLE DREAM
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Few weeks pass after I arrived in Seoul. I was shocked when I saw my saving in bank, its was drained. someone stole my money!!!

how can someone took my money from the bank? I am the only one that knew the password, besides, my mom! MOM! Goohhdd...

she dashed toward the phone and call her mom immidietely.

When she heard someone pick up the phone, she furiously ask why her money become zero. She heard her mom crying and said that someone sue her older brother because of scamming his company and have to payback big amount. After long talked she shut the phone, lay on the bed and stared at the ceiling..

Well, how can she survive in this strange place while she has no money in her pocket. She has to find a job immediately! But she can't even order food in restaurant without translater!

After thinking verryyy haaarrdddd.. She decided to call Joongki, yeah, he maybe will help me to find a job.

"Yobuseo?"

"Joongki? This is Rani"

"Rani? Why are you calling?"

"I will straight to the point, can you find me a job?"

"Job? Why so sudden?"

"Long story, but I need money right now". Actually it's short, her brother took all her money and left nothing while she need that money for living. End of story.

"Well you can work part time as a waitress with me at the bar with me. Our bar need more waitress who can talk english"

"Great!" She boucing on the bed with wide smile

"You can come tomorrow, I'll talk to our manager"

"Thank you sooo much Joongki, I don't know how can I be able to survive without you"

"You can depend on me"

Min Ah already came to their room while watching her friend bouncing like a little kid.

"What are you doing?" suddenly Min Ah appear in the room and her face looks scared, she think that she has a crazy roommate.

"what? haven't you see someone happy before?"

"yes, but not like this"

"you're right, hey you know what? I got a parttime job"

"why did you need a parttime job?"

"family matter, but it's solved"

"so we can't hangout together again? actually I wanna take you to watch concert, you said you like Big Bang huh?"

"yeah theenn??" please don't say that you wanna take me to Big Bang concert... pleeasee..

"I wanna take you to SBS building to watch Inkigayo, I have 2 invitations, how bout that?"

"I'll goo!!"I said without thingking.

"your part time job?"

"right"

It's really when you can't go to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter