awkward

UNPREDICTABLE DREAM
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He tapped her shoulder with hesitate.

Who is this guy? He thought. Yup he thought she's a man.

Who will notice her as a girl if she's wearing big hoodie sweater with big sweat pants. That's never flash in her mind that she will met the GD, that man on the street and drunk.

She turned around while covering her face with hands. And slowly opened her face. GD's drunk eyes changing to shocking-widely-eyes. He can't believe what he sees.

"Rani???" Naaahh I must be drunk right now.

She grinned with awkward and said "Hi"

He still can't believed what he saw. Is that really her? The girl that recently in his mind? Well this is totally dream. He tried to caressed her chick with his thumb. This is feels soo real.

"W-what are you doing Jiyong? Are you okay?" She shyly yet confused.

"I'm not dreaming?" 

"No"

"Then why are you here?"

"I-I can explain!" She cautiously answer because she don't wanna GD think that she's ert who broke into his apartment and sneaking inside and watch him sleep. well, that's creepy.

"I saw you walked on the street and drunk, and then you passed out, and then I help you back to your apartment, and then I'm tired so I sit for awhile and now I will go, good bye" she try to explain while step by step away from GD and rush to go out. but GD faster than her and grab her wrist thightly.

but

PRANK!!! voice of expensive crystal vase loud enough to waking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter