Chapter 4

Our sin

 

A week later. ~

 

‘Hello Min Ah, how was your-‘ I began to say to greet Min Ah who was back but my sentence was quickly cut

‘SO BAD ! It was hell ! And you let me go ? How could you !? Do you know what I endured ??’ Fumed Min Ah which was so unlike her, Min Ah who’s normally so calm and not expressive at all. She seemed to be really angry and she was looking at me with those angry eyes, a bit red from tiredness I guess and they were those dark circles under her eyes. I guess that the week was .. Eventful ?

Patting her shoulder I made her sit on a chair as I sat in front of her.  ‘Calmly, breath, it’s okay now ?’ and she nodded with her face red with anger an I sighed, must have been something big if she was so angry. ‘Tell uncle what happened okay ?’ she seemed so tired and her eyes were shining as if she was about to cry from frustration.

 

‘Se Hun –ah ! It was just..  Hell Se Hun ! Hell.. His kids kept bothering me, couldn’t get any beauty sleep can you see how dry is my skin ?! They woke me up at nine in the morning, NINE IN THE MORNING Se Hun ! Nine ! Who get up this early ? A healthy adolescent doesn’t, it just doesn’t happen !  When I want to sleep they barge in my room,  always wanting my phone or whatever I had between my hands, they didn’t leave me one second ! They were pain in the !  They eat too much ! I’m left with nothing on my plate, they’re noisy, annoying and the list goes on !  They were acting like spoiled brats, but they weren’t the worst ! When I tried to get some sleep, Cho A and Jong Hyun decided to did it three times ! THREE TIMES. HOW CAN I SLEEP WITH SO MUCH NOISE ?!’

‘What ?’ I dumbly asked, I don’t know what is It.  What is ‘it’ ? I really didn’t know what happened during her week, no one contacted me, I was a bit lost here.

‘Were they trying to make another baby or what, they were as hell.’

Oh.’  I raised my eyebrow. Wait, what ?

 

‘Wait, you hear them shagging ?!’  I yelled dumbfounded in the empty house. She nodded hastily, confirming the sin.

 

‘I heard everything ! Cho A’s moan and Jong Hyun’s too, I didn’t even wanted to hear that and I could hear the sound of their skin meeting. Do you realize that I was at the first floor and them  downstairs. Urgh. Totally disgusting.. They almost, ALMOST did it in my room but they did it in the spoiled brats room, luckily.’  She added.

‘Thank you so much Min Ah. I really wanted to have the picture of my sister shagging in my mind.’ I never asked for details.

‘You have to feel what you made me endured !’  Because it was my fault now ?

‘Don’t throw the fault on me !’  I’m pretty sure that the two of us wanted to argue more but we stopped arguing when we heard the noise of a door opening.

 

 

‘Hey guys !’                   

 

And we stopped moving, because Min Ah and I knew very well  the owner of this voice.

 

‘Why so silent ? Isn’t it a beautiful day today ?’  It was cloudy.

‘Hey guys say something.’ She whined as she starred dumbly at us.

 

We just looked at her with those eyes say who said it all, the look of I-Know-What-You-Did.  The accusing look.

 

‘Err.. Hello ?’ She tried not understanding our silence, Min Ah looked down and stood up suddenly, leaving the room. Trying to run away.

 

Well her too tried because Cho A stopped her by grabbing her forearm.

‘Hey the teenager, stop it right now.’ And the whole body of Min Ah tensed, gulping I just tried to save her.

 

‘She’s tired.’ Poor  attempt of mine.  Well I tried. Getting into troubles now because I wanted to be a good uncle, how great is the family feeling. I will hear Cho A for a good hour. Wonderful.

 

 

‘It doesn’t mean that she have the right to leave without a hello.’

‘Try to understand she didn’t sleep well !’

‘Nonsense ! All she did was sleeping !’

‘During daytime right ?’

‘Yeah so what ?’

‘You can do LOTS of things at night.’ Emphasizing the word ‘Lots’, I wanted her to understand what I was meaning.

And she fell silent during five seconds.

 

‘Oh.’ Yes, Oh, is the word for understanding.

 

‘You mean that Min Ah heard us shagging ?’ she asked as if it was nothing.

I think I just choked with my own saliva.

 ‘It’s natural ! It’s mating !’  She retorted, ignoring the fact that Min Ah was still here.

‘What are you saying in front of a child !?’ I yelled, I was and am really ashamed of my sister.

‘She’s  already fifteen ! She’s not a baby anymore she understand !’

‘Oh my god Cho A .. Were you in heat why couldn’t you contain your urge !?’ Because Min Ah was in position to understand why her aunt was this .

‘Don’t make a fuss over nothing Se Hun, don’t act like a !’ I’m not .

‘I can’t believe how irresponsible you are !’ I finally ended this topic completely exasperated by  Cho A, she was my big sis and I can’t even complain. It . Min Ah does not need to know how far this conversation can go. I face palmed, I was so tired right now I can’t even understand how Min Ah had dealt with Cho A the whole week.

 

‘I’m so done with you two.’ Min Ah sighed as she disappeared in her room upstairs. Good kid, go back to your room you’re not safe with someone like Cho A.

 

 

She approached me ands put a arm around my shoulder with a smug smile then whispered in my ear making sure that no one would here even though that no one was here.

‘Don’t be embarrassed, being gay is okay. You don’t have to feel shy or awkward around me, I’m your sister I can understand.’  I think I just choked again with my own saliva.

 

 

‘What do you want anyway.’ I muttered angrily and she threw at me a bottle.. Of pills ? I’m not sick. I raised an eyebrow waiting for an explanation, she looked at me with this smile, it was really irritating.

‘Vitamins, for you my dear brother.’ And she winked a me. I really want to curse right now, can I ?

 

 

‘’I’m getting old huh..’ I sighed, watching the pills of vitamins, playing with the little bottle I realized how much the time has passed. ‘Not really, almost thirty ?’ chuckled Cho A.

 

‘I didn’t give you that because you’re getting old but because you seemed quite tired lately.’

‘Thank you for your concern.’

‘Is there something on your mind Sehun -ah ?’

‘I wonder..’  and once again I sighed. Of course there is something in my mind. Old people always something in their mind.

 

 

 

We were working at the restaurant, and Min Ah’s eyes were glued on me during the whole time, until the end before we get back at the house she looked at me and when I turned to look at her she was looking anywhere but me.

 

 

Min ah was really weird since she came back.

 

 

‘Min Ah, is there something in your mind ?’ I asked while I was driving, looking at the rear-view mirror when the traffic light was red, Min Ah choose to sit at the back.  When I asked she was looking at me right in the eyes via the mirror. It was kind of tense for a reason I ignored, then she smiled innocently and chuckled.

 

‘Is there ? I’m like everyone Uncle, of course I have something in my mind, it’s not only old people you know.’

 

 

 

 

‘Are you gay Se Hun -ah ?’ she asked out of the blue when I opened the door of the house.

 

‘Excuse me ?’

 

Min Ah switched the light on, but even with the light on, the corridor was still pretty dark, the light was pretty weak it was time to change the bulb.

‘I mean.. I never saw you with a girl and never heard about you having someone or anything like that, you’re always hanging out with your friends.  Jong Hyun said that then I heard aunt Cho A when you were talking yesterday.’

‘Why are you asking ?’

‘Just wondering.’

 

My back was facing her and I could feel her eyes on me. It felt strange. ‘So are you ?’ her voice seemed so serious, in this corridor where there was only me and her, only us, in this dark corridor, in this heavy, awkward and suffocating silence I talked, when I talked it seemed that the oxygen in my lungs was taken away from me.

 

‘Of course not, I have a girlfriend.’ I said while I  hanged my coat on the rack and removed my shoes.                   When I turned my back to face her she was smiling.

 

 

She seemed so far.

 

 

 

 

 


I have so many idea in my head but I can't organize them ! It's so frustrating. :Sigh: 

Hope you liked this chapter 

and if you liked this chapter don't forget to comment or subscribe or whaterver you want to do ! 

Thanks to Pjnn24 for commenting !

Thanks to Trizgarcia for voting !

Thanks to Janellisha3012 trizgarcia skyinitial vuivui169 Verzdi Suchy16 Bvixxfinite KpopBooty houdi18 and alexinex for subscribing !

All of you give me strenght to write and make me happy ! >< 

 

 

Have a nice day. XOXO :)