Lifeless

David and Goliath

Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock. 

 

My heart beats at the same pace of a wall clock, but twice the pace. I can't help but stare straight into Mick's eyes, a world of possibilities come to my mind and me and Mick are in it. I think...no...I now know I love Mick. Reality check, its only been a couple of days ever since we met but why does it feel I've known him since the dawn of time? My body heat rose up by a million degrees, wanting to be in contact with Mick's human anatomy. Don't get me wrong, the heat is mutual, I can intuit based from his beady eyes. They're looking straight into me, straight into my soul. An inch of separation is what hinders us from locking our lips together. Mick...

 

Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock.

 

I never felt this before, its as if time stopped working and I'm totally locked in an eternity with P'Ohm. I can feel my blood circulating faster and faster, with my heart doing the same. Days...We've only known each other for less than a week but my heart says otherwise. Every second feels like a year. I can feel the sincerity and love coming from his eyes, and the romantic feeling is mutual. The more I look straight into his eyes, the more my feelings for him intensifies. This ain't infatuation or lust, its love and nothing but love. I've never given my first kiss to anyone and I never thought I'd lose it in this school but at least I'll lose it to someone I truly admire the most. P'Ohm...

 

Steadily, Ohm's lips launches forward to Mick's face as Mick unhurriedly shuts his eyes. Centimeter by centimeter, Ohm's nose caresses Mick's, bringing smiles and merriment to the latter. 

 

"Mick, may I kiss you on the cheeks?" Ohm asks in an undemanding manner, full of respect towards the innocence of the boy named Mick. 

 

"I'm not in the position to resist, P'Ohm. Do as you may," Mick's sweet and alluring voice amplifies even though it was only a whisper. 

 

Without a second thought, Ohm sets his toasty palm on the younger boy's steamy cheek, steamy as a hot bun. Ohm's lips sets itself on Mick's cheek and it brings a world of delight and contentment. The kiss on the cheek lasted for more than 30 seconds and the duo made sure every millisecond was worth it. As Ohm's lips part ways, Mick returned the favor but this time, it was on Ohm's forehead. Ohm's face seems as though it feels bliss and secured, secured within the cuddle of Mick. 

 

"I love you, Mick"

 

"I love you too, P'Ohm"


A/N: YAAAY NEW CHAPTER! Edited it again hehe. Thought the "thank you" isn't really suited for this kind of scene. Hehehe. Enjoy and 'till next time, bye internet! <3