Spark

David and Goliath

"Oh , its gonna rain today," Ohm looks above, seeing dim and dark clouds as a raindrop drops on his cheek. As soon as he goes down from his father's car, he steps inside the main lobby of Friday College before being soaked in rain. "Woah, I wonder if they'll suspend classes if this goes on," Ohm ponders, the rain slowly becomes harsher and harsher by the second, with lightning bolts and thunderclaps suddenly appearing. With an hour left before class, Ohm decides to freshen up in the "secret" bathroom. Its not really a "secret", not many students know about it since its always mistaken as a janitor room due to the ugly door. But inside, Ohm can argue about it being the most splendid and alluring bathroom in all Friday College, the tiles look brand new since only a few goes in, there are working bidets, and the similar things. Ohm would sometimes find himself in the bathroom while contemplating about life.

 

*boom*

 

"GAH!" due to the loud and sudden noise coming from the door, Ohm got startled and falls on his rear end. A damped boy comes in.

 

"P'Ohm?!" it was Mick, a wet Mick. Mick rushes over to Ohm, helping him get up from the floor.

 

"Ouuuuuuuuch, my hurts," Ohm complains, his fall was ugly, very ugly. "Why the hell are you all wet?! Didn't you even bother bringing an umbrella?!" Ohm's tone sound like he's giving the wet boy a lecture. "Sorry, P'Ohm, I forgot," Mick apologizes, he promised Ohm he'd take care of himself ever since he out last Monday.

 

"Tsk...Now, what are we going to do with you? You're all messy and...wet," Ohm's voice cracked, he looks so cute and y at the same time.

 

"Did you even bring any shirt or shorts?" Ohm gave Mick an unsettling look, I can see it, Mick. Your shoulder is still hurting from what happened last Monday.

 

"No but its fine, P'Ohm, I'll just dry myself here!" Mick grins at Ohm. "We still have 45 minutes before class, right?"

 

All of a sudden, the school's speakers turns on for an announcement. The duo decides to listen.

 

"TO ALL FRIDAY COLLEGE STUDENTS, CLASSES HAS BEEN SUSPENDED."

 

"Well, there you go! You won't need to dry yourself for class," Ohm teases Mick, poking the latter on the waist. "Not there, P'Ohm! I'm ticklish there!" Mick smacks Ohm's hand as Ohm tries to attack him again.

 

"So, what are we going to do with you now, Mick?" Ohm asks again.

 

"I guess I'll have to dry myself here. Uhm, P'Ohm, can I ask you for a favor?" Mick looks Ohm straight in the eyes. "Sure, what is it?"

 

"Ehr...Uhm...Agh...I'll just say it, can you please get my extra set of PE clothes in my locker? And...the underwear?" Mick's awkward smile can't be denied, it made the duo blush. "Uhm, sure, what are friends for." Ohm jumbles Mick's soaked hair, assuring the blushing boy the job is already done by the moment he requested it. "Here, P'Ohm, my locker is near the 2nd floor bathroom." Mick shyly hands over his locker keys to Ohm. "I'll be right back!" Ohm then runs for the clothes, the things I do for you, Mick. We're not even a couple but if we keep this up, I might start imagining how good we look together.

 

After 15 minutes of searching and running, a sweaty Ohm opens the door slowly and to his surprise and confusing, he sees a Mick.

 

"GAAAAH! M...m..m.m.....m.m..Mick!" Ohm drops Mick's clothes as he cover both of his eyes with his moist hands and turns around. Never knew he'd be so y...WHAT ARE YOU THINKING, OHM?! Stop imagining things, goddamnit! 

 

"P'OHM?!" Mick covers both his front and his golden gluteus maximus and hides in a stall. "P'Ohm, I didn't hear you coming! I was drying myself for a bit!" He's probably turned off by now. GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Why did this have to happen now?!  

 

"Mi...mi...Mick, its...alright! We're both...*gulp* men. He...he" Ohm's beating heart pumps faster and harder every second and this time, its not because he ran. He became sweatier than before, even though the elegant bathroom had some airconditioning in it. To save himself from embarassment, Ohm tried to act normal about it as he picked and handed the clothes to Mick. "He...here, Mick."

 

"Thank you, I'm really sorry about...you know. I'm pretty sure my bum is the last thing you'd want to see on Earth," Mick tries to break the awkward aura and atmosphere around them by joking a little bit, it only made Ohm sweat more and blush even further.

 

"Yeah, Mick..." Ohm says with a shy tone.

 

"So... you agree about my bum being the last thing you want to see on Earth?" Mick quickly takes back what he said. "Its not that...Ehr...Just...Nevermind, P'Ohm. Haha." Mick's embarassed voice tones down. I'm digging my own grave here. Huhuhuhu.

 

Mick comes out of the stall in his PE uniform and hides his wet uniform inside his bag, only to be interrupted by Ohm. 

 

"Hey, is anyone picking you up?" Ohm asks as he puts on a straightforward face. "I called my mom when you were gone, she said she'd pick me up at 12:15 during her lunch since she's in her office," Mick replies in a disappointed voice. "I can go home now but I also forgot my keys. Heh" Ohm lightly smacks the back of Mick's head, making Mick scratch it out of embarassment. "You're still young but you're already forgetful! Tsk, tsk, Mick." Ohm teases Mick as he tickles him. 

 

"Sto...stop...stahp, P'Ohm!" The room became filled with harmonious laughter. Ohm didn't stop, every Mick's request for him to stop only made him tickle him further. As Mick walked backwards trying to get away from Ohm, Ohm's stepped on one of Mick's untied shoe laces, making the latter fall but not before Ohm tries to pull him. This only led to Ohm being on top of Mick and their lips only being an inch away from one another. 

 

P'Ohm...

 

Mick...

 


A/N: Hello, again! :3 I'm dying for more OhmMick scenes in the series! <3 Comments are highly appreciated, as always! :D Reactions, suggestions, etc are always welcome! Thanks again and bye internet! :3