Part 3 - Final

Hey , Pretty Ghost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For the whole night , I couldn't sleep after that dream . It made me thinking for the whole night and questioning whose this Halla for me . Why I couldn't even remember that I've met her before ? I went to school as usual . Halla followed me as well . But I don't want to ask her about that . Let it be . During recess , I was planning to meet YeIn since all the hyung were busy for their final . We met at the café and have a good time . I want to ask her about Halla since she was not following me whenever I was having a date with her . She said that , 'I'm not interest with someone else relationship' . But I bet that she must be still in this building .

'Oppa , you aren't eating ?' , I shook my head . 'Don't have appetite ' , she smiled . 'This oppa already know diet ' , I chuckles .

While looking at her munching her food ,' YeIn , few days ago , you had told me about your late friend , right ? The girl that died at the lake ? ' , she nod .

'Was she someone that I knew ?' , she stop eating and looked at me . I really need that answer so bad . Then , she smile , 'Of course , you know her . She was a goddess , so , everyone in the school knew about her ' , well , that's not kind of answer that I wanted .

'What I mean , YeIn-ah . Did I have some this specific interaction with her ?' , I knew that kind of question will make her jealous but I'd tried to filter all my word , so , she won't misinterpret of my question . 'I didn't know about that . You have to ask your hyung . Since I knew you after she died , so , I don't know if you really know her or not ' , she continued eating . But she's right , maybe I should asked my hyungs . But when can I did that? All of them were so damn busy that week .

-----------------------------------------------------------

After school , I quickly went out of the class . As I had promised with Halla to pay a visit at her house . She waited me at the outside of the class . 'Let's go ' , I didn't know why I wanted to end this quickly . Whether , I really wanted to know about the real reason of her death or I didn't want to disturb me again .

Then , we arrived at her house . It seemed very quiet . Then , someone was greeting me from the back . 'What are you looking for , young man ?' , a woman . I bet that was her mother , since Halla stared at her with a 'missing' look . 'Annyeonghaseyo , aunt .' , I vowed to her .

'Is this Lee Halla's house ?' , she smiled and nod . 'Yes , but Halla is no longer stay here . Who are you ?' , she looked at me .

'I'm JungKook , her friend . I've heard that few days ago was her 1st anniversary of death , I just wanted to pay a visit ' , that woman just smiled at me and she was unlocked her house gate . 'Come in , Halla must be happy that you're coming ' , I just looked at Halla . She was about to cry but I shouldn't acted like she was there since she was a ghost . I followed her mother .

Her house was quiet small if comparing to other house and mine too . I wonder how she grew up a beautiful daughter inside that house . There were 3 room of it inside the house . There was a sign of 'My mom's daughter's room , Lee Halla' at one of the room . That must be her room . Halla was taking a walk at her house while I was waiting at the living room waiting for her mother who was at the kitchen .

'I'm sorry , but this is the only things that I have at my kitchen .' , I just smiled . Halla must be from a poor family but how that girl become a well-known student ? Halla sat beside me after taking a round at her house .

'Actually , the day Halla was found death , I was got into accident . So , I didn't know precisely what had happened . And if you are not reluctant to tell me about what actually happened ...' , I was hoping that she will tell me about it . This was not about Halla alone , but myself too . I might be the one of witness on that day .

'I'll tell you about it . To me , Halla was the only daughter I have and she was the only person that I always lean on after a whole day work . But Halla ddidn't go well with her father . He was a drug abuse . One day , a week before her death , his father was about going to her when I wasn't at the house

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter