Part 2

Hey , Pretty Ghost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning , I went to school as usual . During recess , instead of YeIn , I was spending the whole time with my hyungs . I knew hyung must know better about that case . That Halla ? Yes , she was following me all the time . I just let her be , as long as she was not disturbing anyone else . We were hanging out at the school rooftop . V hyung was doing his weird things , JiMin and JHope were dancing randomly , NamJoon hyung with his taichi gesture and YoonGi hyung was sleeping . I don't have a choice but to ask Jin hyung since he was the only one whose not doing anything weird .

'Hyung , can I asks you something ?' , I'm sitting beside him .

'Owh , what is it ?' , he looked at me . 'Do you know about the ghost lake ?' , suddenly he stared at me weirdly . 'Why do you want to know about it ? It'd been a year , right ? Her death anniversary ?' , I nod .

'I just want to know . You said the day she died was the same day I was got into accident , right . I'm curious whether I have connection with her or not ' ,  since she was choosing me instead of other people . Why me ?

'Of course , you don't . That girl just our schoolmate , she have nothing related with you or with us .But since you had asked , I'll tell you about it . Ghost Lake , huh ? What I knew about it , that girl who died in that lake was such a beauty . Everywhere she goes , everyone was flaunting with her . But I don't think that she have enemy , because she was so nice to other people around her . If I reminisce back , a week before she found death , she was not coming to school for the whole week . A week later , when on my way to school, I saw people gathering around the lake and saw a corps were lying at the edge of the lake .' , I heard it carefully .Halla was there too , listening to us .

'If she have no enemy , who would do that to her ?' , my heart whispered while looking at Halla who was sitting beside Jin hyung . She shrugged to me . I'm just smiling at her reaction . I didn't know , I'm slowly tried to make myself at ease when she was with us .

'But about her parents .' , both Halla and me turned to him . 'They seemed can accept that their only daughter died , just like that . They are not mourning for her . I'm just heard from my mother . After she died , they never did like a pray ceremony for her . I wonder if that girl was going to heaven or not right now '

'Well , hyung . She is here . And sitting beside you ' , my heart whispered . But Halla seemed not happy with that . Her expression completely changes . She stood up from her place and walked away . Suddenly , she became visible . Wait , is it my work had done here ? Yay , finally I'm free back . Then , the bell rang and all of us move from there and went to our respective classes .

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I was packing my bag since the bell just rang as the sign of the end of the school time . I was the first person who went out of the class and saw a figure of a girl was standing in front of my class .  It's Halla . I was shocked and I almost screamed because of her . Again , she was staring at me .

'I thought that you already visible forever '

'You think I will ?  JungKook-shi , your work is not done yet . As long as I don't find out about the real reason , I won't visible forever ', then , I could heard someone was calling my name . It's YeIn .

'Oppa , are you waiting for me ?'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter