True Love Remains

American Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Loving someone and seeing them die before your eyes could feel like hell is real. And that is what Jessica Jung experienced.

Yuri knew that she should have not left the room; she should have not let her emotions get in her way. She should have not been mad, to Jessica because she knows she had experience too much pain. 

Yuri should have been more understanding. Not only because Jessica had been to a lot but because she is her wife, she should have stayed with her through bad times and worst time.. Yuri does not care if Jessica lied, she does not care if Jessica was not who she said she is.. She knows what they have, was real.

The Georgia scene is coming in and out her mind she could be somewhere that Yuri does not know where, she had been searching for the last three hours where Jessica is. She looks exhausted, she looks so worried and guilt ran all over her.. She did not mean to do that to Jessica.. To surprise her that she knows the truth, she had number of things to tell her, tell her about Tiffany and her actual intentions of having an American dream, she knows how much anxiety and panic it could bring to Jessica. The hoteliers and the guards are already searching for her.. And Yuri still cannot relax.. Then she remembered that Jessica grew up here, that Jessica's parents are in Florida..

She fished her phone and dials the number of the person she knows could help her.

"What?! Are you chickening out on ?!" Hyo Yeon seemed to answer annoyed, well she is to relax as Yuri is in vacation.

"She knew I know and she freaked out now I can't find her." Yuri said she did not even care what Hyo Yeon said.

"Oh-- she freaked out? Is she crazy! She lied to you." Hyo Yeon stated well that is impulse.

"Hyo!" Yuri was to scold Hyo Yeon. "I also lied to her remember?"

"But that is merely a lie Yuri! The only thing you could tell her is that you know Miyoung and that's it.. You were Kwon Yuri in front of her." Hyo Yeon responded immediately, she just doesn’t want Yuri to feel bad towards herself about the situation, many might look at her as a strong woman but Hyo Yeon knows her differently.

"Hyo Yeon!" Yuri wanted to stop Hyo Yeon in blabbing things. "I don't want to hear your rant about her, I need you to help me find her, she went missing, I need to know where her parents live here.. She could be there." Yuri said demanding. 

"You should have called Tae Yeon or her sister!" Hyo Yeon answered in irritation. "She--" Hyo Yeon does not want to be mad she sighed she needs to let it out.

"I know you don't care if she lied or something, but Yuri.." Hyo Yeon is hesitant to ask what she wants to ask but she continued anyway.  "Do you think you deserve this?" Hyo Yeon asked she is actually going out her apartment as she is going to where she can get information for Yuri, well Yuri is so dependent on her most of the time.

Yuri needed a clear minute or two before answering what's in her mind. She clenched her jaw. "I love her." Yuri said, she heard Hyo Yeon's loud sigh, Hyo Yeon thinks that Yuri is blinded with love. She used to be inhumane and would not let anyone treat her the way that Jessica just did. She is contemplating if an in love Yuri was a bad or a good thing now.

"She is my wife Hyo." Yuri clenched her jaw, Hyo Yeon's reaction is something that made her think that she does not deserve what Jessica is doing but she does not even know what she deserves really, all she knows is that she loves her and they are married.

"Yeah whatever you say Yuri." Hyo Yeon stated with disinterest and sighed, she lives ten minutes away from the infamous flat of Jessica. "Hyo." Yuri wanted Hyo Yeon to understand.

"I will call you in ten Yuri." Hyo Yeon said she just wanted the call to finish for her to stop pitying on her boss.

"Thank you." Yuri said as she hung up and lean on the wall.. She sighed.. Does she deserve this really?

-

"What are you saying? Jessica Unnie lost her license and now? Yuri Unnie married her for the citizenship?" Krystal can't believe what just Seo Hyun told her. Jinri, her boyfriend needed to hold her as she was about to faint.

"Jessica is sometimes crazy you know that right?" Tae Yeon said trying to smile, hoping for Krystal to understand.

"I never thought she'd be this crazy, the , what she was thinking? Did she think that she can hide this, her whole life?" Krystal said shaking her head. "But Yuri and her, found love." Seo Hyun said.

"But she was lying to her?! How do you think she will react if she finds out?" Krystal let out another sigh "Now, I don't know what to feel for her? Should I pity her? Or should I be mad? Or should I be happy that she found a new love? Gaaaah is this some kind of defense mechanism or something?" Krystal seemed problematic as she sat on the couch. Jinri is her and he is trying to calm his girl.

"She has been to a lot." Jinri said.

"Yeah, now she is mental!" Krystal commented.

"Yah!" Tae Yeon opposed. "I thought you are better than that! Your sister suffered when Tiffany died" Tae Yeon is controlling herself not to be mad at Krystal, she just loves Jessica so much. "She received the subpoena and just surrender without fighting, she was not eating, she was skin and bones.. She was killing herself!" Tae Yeon got her eyes teary. "This was a part of her life she wanted to delete, a part where she never wants to go back anymore and covering it up was her solution to continue living." Tae Yeon clenched her jaw.

"She wanted to be strong and overcome the pain, the anxiety of that moment, lying was never a good idea but it is already done. We cannot change it anymore.. We cannot get her license back either; we just need to move forward. And understand and help her, she might not be the Unnie she was portraying but she is Jessica.. We need to help her go through this.. Something we should have done a long time ago." Tae Yeon said and she looks on another direction preventing to meet Krystal's eyes.

Krystal clenched her jaw. Tae Yeon is right there is nothing they can do to change anything she just needs to support her sister.. 

"She is a famous actress right?" Jinri whispered not intentionally mocking what Tae Yeon said but just wanted to confirm. "Ouch!" Krystal hit him.

"Since you already know about it, I guess you can convince her to tell Yuri.. I just realized that we should have not tolerate this since the beginning.. We should have not tolerated her not telling you and your parents." Seo Hyun said looking on the ground.

"You did it for her, she is definitely lucky to have you guys." Krystal said as if she understands the situation. She can't stay mad to her favorite Unnie which is her only Unnie.

The door opened and there were two people who appeared. Hyo Yeon and Yoona. Well, Yoona knows the code firstly, Yuri gave it to her and Seo Hyun is her girlfriend so she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter