The Meeting

American Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bumble bee shades and hair is dancing in the wind as she grove her body and starts a duet song with Ariana Grande "Love is everything" playing from her Ipod as she drives her black Porsche and she is wearing a red tank top and a short shorts. This outfit of hers basically covers her bikini. She just got back in New York from Hawaii and yes, most people there is basically corporate and all that but this tall Korean could care less because she is still in her vacay mode. This was the first time she had a vacation working for five years just to get her GC. She is a Pharmacist in CVS.

The elevator door ding open and it is the ground floor and a senior citizen came in and the man is smiling with a hint of interest and the tall girl with a body to die for and legs to drool for, she giggled, the man thought it was a sign of interest so he moved closer to the long legged girl trying to get her number, how old is he? 60? The girl thought but she knows him, she used to check prescription for him so she removed her shades.

"Hi Mr. Lane." She smiled sheepishly. The man gulps. He almost fall in embarrassment that he is hitting on his resident pharmacist.

"Oh.. Ah err it's you.. I did not recognize you with less clothes on.. Sorry Summer I hope Mrs. Lane would not know about this." Mr Lane wipes his forehead.

"I'll think about it." Summer said as the elevator ding on her floor. She walks to her door, she happens to share this apartment with two other professionals. Well, the cost of living in New York is a little too expensive compare to other states. Maintaining a life in a busy word needs extra effort. She entered the code of their humble home and she hung open and she let out a breath from ... What she is seeing is unbelievable it is as if hurricane Katrina just got in their place.

She walks inside their used to be clean apartment. They have all white apartment floor with extravagant furniture. She kicks clothes and books on the floor. She even took a sandwich from the floor and her face was a face of a person who is about to vomit because of the smell.. It is a mess... Papers everywhere.. Dishes had grown mosquitos all over and there were banana peels, junk food everywhere and worse there were milk cartons that are on the floor. The last time she checked she lives in a disinfected place.. Everything was white and it used to be clean.... And she can only think of one person who could have done it.

She ran towards the room of who she thinks did all this mess.. Well her other roommate is not in town for over a week, because she plays the role of Yoko Ono on John Lennon musical and the other one is a crime scene investigator who study dead people and she texted her that it had been three days that she is inside the morgue for a certain case. Oh two professionals right? Then who is the third person inside the room now...

"YAH JESSICA JUNG!" She slams the door open and she found a fragile body sleeping on the single bed looking so tired but Choi Summer is not the type to retrieve she just had the best day of her life but cleaning is not part of her plan today.

"YAH YAH YAH!!! SICA!!" She is shouting on top of her lungs and she is even kicking Jessica from her deep slumber. "AISH!!!! SICA YAH!! I WILL BOMB YOUR ROOM WITH CUCUMBER AND I SWEAR TO GOD I KILL YOU IF YOU DON'T WAKE UP!" She is shaking the small body of the petite Jessica Jung. Yes, she too shares the apartment with the three professionals. It is almost eight months when she stopped working well, something happened she said.

She slowly opens her eyes and smile like a kid seeing one of her roommates finally home. She never liked being waken up but today she is happy to see someone around.

"Choi Soo Young you are home." Jessica opened her arms and envelope Soo Young for a hug and buried her face on the neck of Soo Young she goes by Summer in the US unlike her two other friends they keep their Korean names. "I am going crazy, I had the place all by myself for three days.. I ate all the food in the fridge and just cry myself to death to reruns of a walk to remember. Finally, a flesh."

The mad Soo Young suddenly smile and hug Jessica Jung back, she had not taken a bath for three days but she smells fresh still and Soo Young's heart? She is trying to control it.

"How was Hawaii? I could have accompanied you if I just have money.. Oh look at you ... You become tan." Jessica said examining every part of Soo Young she even cups the face of the said girl and put her arms up to check her arm pit and even put up her clothes to check on the color of her stomach and Soo Young protested as she pushes Jessica and show a karate move and Jessica is persistent as she ran towards Soo Young's direction and they just ran around their huge apartment not minding stepping on the things they are just playing around as if they really miss each other a lot.

They are both posing like a karate kid waiting who will be the starter of their kung fu battle:

"Yah!" They shouted in unison and Soo Young laugh, well her height is her advantage as she hold Jessica's head stopping her to be hit. Since Jessica has this short arms she can't reach her. But Jessica is not going give up as she back away saying she surrender and when Soo Young was about to be relax she attacked her and jumped on top of her making Soo Young's back touching the floor and Her torso being trap on Jessica's legs as she is being tickled to death by the Jung.

"Yah.. Yah.. Sica yah... Stop." Soo Young plead for her to stop as she holds her hands and that moment got them stuck up as they look at each other with a deep meaning. The atmosphere is one of those in the romantic movies where in the two of them just stare at each other.

It was Jessica who break their meaningful stare and sat beside Soo Young. The taller girl took a deep breath and sat up too.

"So you are getting married er." Soo Young said she lean her back on the shorter girl.

"Yup."

"Do we get to play around like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter