Scandalous...

Forgive and Forget?

You storm into the bedroom and shove your phone in Sehun’s face. You glower at him expectantly.

“Well? Going to explain this?!” You spit out through gritted teeth. He pushes himself into a sitting position on your bed, stares at you like you’re tapped and grabs your hand to steady the phone. You flinch at his touch and drop the phone in his hand, too angry to even look at him, let alone let him touch you. He catches your phone and reads the article on the screen.

You’d gotten a text from your best friend with the link along with a 'I’m here if you need me’. You clicked the link worriedly and watched as the headline loaded up: 'OH SEHUN’S SPECIAL SOMEONE?’ You scrolled down and saw a photo of Sehun kissing a short woman with long brunette hair, his arms wrapped around her and her hands entangled in his hair. You watch Sehun’s expression turn from confusion to nothing. He stared at the screen, unblinking for a few moments, then he shrugged and tossed the phone to the other end of the bed.

“That’s not me.” He says, his expression unfeeling and unchanging. The rage bubbles inside you as you run your hands through your hair in frustration, turning from him and pacing across the room.

“Bull, Sehun. I know that’s you. Why even try to lie about that?” You let out, exasperated. He his head back and shoots you a disgusted look.

“Why do you always assume I’m doing something wrong? Why do you never trust me?” He snaps at you, standing up. You laugh sarcastically and smile bitterly at him.

“Are you kidding me!? You go away for months on end touring, you go from country to country, and even when you’re back in the country- you’re hardly ever here! You’re always rehearsing or recording and when you come back you’re too tired to even talk to me for longer than 10 minutes; and have I EVER complained? Have I EVER accused you of anything like this before? No. Because I TRUSTED YOU.” You scream in one breath as you stride across the room and get up in his face. He pushes you back lightly and turns his face away, clenching his jaw. You stay put and wait for him to answer. He starts to walk away from you.

“I’m not discussing this with you right now. Believe what you want.” He says in a flat voice. You turn around and follow him out of the room.

“So you’re going to ignore the fact that I found EVIDENCE of you CHEATING ON ME?! Seriously, Sehun?! Is your massive ego really not soothed enough that thousands of fans and a loving girlfriend isn’t enough for you? You have to go find some random girl?”

He stops in his tracks and you bump into him. He doesn’t seem to notice and he points in your face and starts to lose his cool. You feel your confidence falter as a wave of fear washes over you.

“Loving? How is this loving? You accuse me of cheating, and start insulting me? Screaming in my face? I did NOT cheat on you. I’m better than that.”

You scoff and glare, making sure to keep steady eye contact with him as you speak in a low voice.

“I don’t know, Sehun. Why don’t you ask the next person that you if that kind of loving is anything like how I love you. If it’s even a person- you’d anything with a pulse just to inflate your ego.” You instantly regret the words as they leave your mouth. You didn’t mean them. You were just angry.

You feel a hard sting in your face and hear a loud clap as Sehun’s hand clashes with your face. You stare at him, his shocked wide eyes mirrored your own and you trip back up from him. He reaches his hand out towards you face and tries to lean towards you when you hold your hand up to stop him.

“Don’t.” You say, holding your reddening cheek. You point to the front door.

“Out.”

His face is filled with a mix of different emotions, but he doesn’t argue with you as he picks up his car keys and jacket on the way to the door, leaving without a word.

image