Final

Four Days Without Kyungsoo

Kim Jongin was getting on Kyungsoos last nerve. Everyday Kyungsoo cleaned, cooked, did everything perfectly yet Jongin doesn’t seem to appreciate anything he does.  He either ignores him, has with him, or ask him to cook. Which really upsets the little owl.

            Kyungsoo packed two weeks worth of clothes, he was going to teach little Jongin a lesson on respect.

 

“I’m leaving you” he said looking at the tanned boy playing video games on the couch. Jongin paused the game and looked up at the doe eyed boy.

 

“What?”

 

“I’m leaving you” Kyungsoo repeated. He walked towards the door his suitcase rolling behind him. Jongin scrambled to get up stopping the boy.

 

“Wait! Why?!” Jongin clearly wasn’t happy. Kyungsoo smirked, shaking his head.

 

“Until you learn to appreciate and respect me don’t call me don’t text me. Have a fun time being alone Jongiepoo~”Kyungsoo gave a soft smile and flicked the others forehead. Walking out the front door.

            Jongin just stared at the door shocked. He regained himself and brushed it off.

“I don’t need you!” he said to himself looking at the clock on the wall. It was 6pm….usually Kyungsoo would start dinner at this time….damn he was hungry!

 

 

                                                            DAY 1 WITHOUT KYUNGSOO

 

            Jongin woke up and sighed. That had to be the worst night of his life. The bed was cold and he barley got any sleep. He had work in an hour and his work shirt wasn’t ironed. Nor was there any breakfast brewing in the kitchen.

 

“Tch, I’m a grown man I can do it myself!” he said.

 

He burnt the toast and his shirt.

 

 

                                                            DAY 2 WITHOUT KYUNGSOO

 

            Another day with out his doe eyed beauty. Jongin sighed. He looked down at his hard on growing In his sweat pants. He groaned and got up.

 

            It was time for a cold shower.

 

                       

                                                            DAY 3 WITHOUT KYUNGSOO

 

Jongin panicked. He had work in less then an hour and he didn’t have any clean clothes!

 

“Who does the laundry in this house?!” he yelled looking for something clean to wear. He stopped and thought for a second.

 

Kyungsoo does the laundry. Jongin doesn’t know the first thing about doing laundry.

 

Also he was hungry.

 

.

 

                                                            DAY 4 WITHOUT KYUNGSOO

 

The house was a mess. Cans and take out food everywhere. Clothes on the floor.  The fridge empty.

 

“Damn!” he hit his head against the coffee table. He couldn’t live without D.O Kyungsoo.

 

He picked up his phone and called his boyfriend.

 

Hello?”

 

“Baby I”m sorry please come back. I love you! The house is a mess, I have no clean clothes, and I’m hungry and ! The worst part is that I miss you! Im so sorry!”

 

Kyungsoo giggled and shook his head

 

“What do you want for dinner tonight?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A little horrible drabble im sorry!