Kiss the Rain

Umbrella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Im sitting at the edge of the window watching the rain poor down, just like my tears at night. The sensation I feel to just cry with it is strong, but I don't. Instead I grab my coffee cup tighter and step away from the window,closing it behind me. Today I have no intentions of doing anything except sleeping in all day possible. You haven't called me like you said you would yesterday. When you came last night I was so happy, but then his face showed up behind you. Inside I had the urge to kick him out, but I couldn't. We are friends too, friend's what a funny word. The only word you refer to me as. Friend's. 

Sighing I place my still half empty cup on the counter and walk to my room. I look out the window again noticing once again the rain that is pouring down much harder now. The sky is dark, dark black clouds covering the bright sky. Is it trying to mock me? Pushing my hair back I slump myself onto the bed. As I close my eyes I feel happy that I will be able to sleep, but I knew it was to good to be true.

The memories come flashing back to me like an overflowing river. It may be just a simple heart break to many people but to me, to me it's death itself. Why does my heart ache so much? 

"My boyfriend Jonghyun" 

Like a bad dream those words keep repeating on my mind. Why can't he do something, anything, just give me a reason to hate him. Just one.

I tried hard, really hard to hate him, but I couldn't. I couldn't hate him. Why did you choose him?

Opening my eyes I get off my bed and look out the window again. The rain hitting the window hard, every drop is heard and echoed in this empty room. Resonating against the walls, making the peacefulness seem calmer yet it brings a shiver down my spine.

I hear a buzzing, noticing it was my phone I pick up the device and look at the caller. It's you. Letting the phone ring twice I finally pick up, trying to stay calm.

"Minho did I wake you?" 

"No I was already up" I answer pressing my weight against the window.

"How come?" I hear him chuckle as he says those words teasingly. 

"is there something you need?" I asked ignoring his question.

"hpmm actually I was wondering if we could hang out...? Jongie is busy today...." we could have done without the mention of his name kibum. Sighing I look out the window again, the rain seems to be getting even stronger, what is the need to go out right now..?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter