Lies (Part 3)

Ice Cream Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Recap:

"Baby, your so hot," Jimin whispered seductivley in your ear. "A-ah," You whispered so no one would hear your moans. Your shirt was on the bathroom floor, his shirt was right beside yours. His body massaged against yours while he trailed kissed on your collarbone.

The door was slammed open, "Let go of her!" Hoseok yelled making Jimin look back smirking. You stood there staring at Hoseok a stray tear falling from your eye.

"What the F do you think your doing with her!?" Hoseok yelled making his harsh tone echo against the tile walls and into my ears. Jimin looked back at him still having you in his arms. Jimin's grasp was loose so you pushed him aside making his hard back hit the stall. You grabbed your shirt from the floor and ran to Hoseok. He wrapped his arm around your waist and you snuggled your head in his neck. 

'I want him to touch me again' You thought. This time you didn't ignore it because you really did want him. 

Jimin frowned and picked us his own shirt from the floor. He stuck his hands through it and pulled the shirt down covering torso. "What I've always wanted to do," Jimin answered leaning against the same wall your back was against. Hoseok laughed causing you to flinch at his harsh laugh, "Really? All lies Jimin. This is the reason I stopped becoming friends with you!" he paused and let go of you, "Your such a player having with innocent girls, and now you want to ruin her innocence?" He said pointing at a fully clothes you. 

All of you heard the bathroom door open, "I knew this was going to happen." It was Joy coming in while shaking her head. Hoseok squinted his eyes in confusion. "What?" You managed to breath out as you looked at her. 

"Look (Y/N) Jimin and I aren't dating, actually he hasn't even dated any girl." She explained. You looked at her in confusion just like Hoseok did. You scoffed at the lies she was telling, "Yeah right, did you see how many girls he's dated?" You said your hand waving up and down pointing to Jimin. Joy shook her head getting stressed and trying to explain the truth. "Okay, that's what you think!" She yelled her footsteps coming closer to me, "The only reason Jimin dated me was to make you jealous and to get you close to him." Joy rubbed her forehead with her fingers revealing the secret while she leaned back on the sink. You covered your mouth with your hand in surprise, "What?" You managed to breathe out looking at a sad Jimin. Jimin thought that you would never accept him but you wanted to. 

Joy continued on, "And the only reason I dated him was to get close to Hoseok." She said honestly keeping her head down in embarresment. "M-me?" Hoseok asked pointing at himself in surprise. He smiled but hid it and crossed his arms in accomplishment. "Haven'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter