Dirty Hoseok (Part 1)

Ice Cream Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey.. So i was thinking. I'm going to have 2 parts to the story. Hope you guys don't mind! 

~~~

"Congratulations, (Y/N) has won the spelling bee contest!" The principal spoke over the microphone. Everyone started clapping as you went up the stage to receive your prize. He handed you a gold medal with a bee on it. Wow, Classy. You thought.

You stood in front of your principal and said, "Thanks! It was nice winning a prize I win every year." You were an amazing student, you had good grades, all the teachers loved you. But, still I mean is that considered being a nerd? You always try your best. 

The crowd of students started to laugh filling up the stadium. 

You bowed and left off the stage with your award. You sat beside your friend she gave you a cheeky smile. 

Finally, they had dismissed everyone back their classes. "Aw, man I don't want to go to class." You said while walking with your friend to class. 

She laughed, "And how do you get good grades?" You slighty pushed her, "I try." She laughed and entered the classroom with me. 

My teacher saw me and congratulated me. You just smiled and went to your seat. You looked toward your friend and started imitating the teacher. Both of you giggled.

You were headed to the bathroom right before your next class. You whistled while you walked towards it. All of a sudden you heard something in the janitors closet. 

"Ew," you said as you heard the moans and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter