You're making it worst

Dear Hyukjae

*** Heenim, being his usual self, "accidentally" read Donghae's letter to Hyukjae while browsing through Donghae's secret files on his laptop.  He felt sorry and at the same time irritated at Donghae because 1) Every relationship goes through doubts and misunderstandings (theirs is no excuse) 2) He's wasting soo much time avoiding Hyuk which in the end will just bite him back, big time! and 3) Donghae will soon lose Hyukjae if he continues to push him away.

So, the best way of confronting his favorite dongsaeng is through their usual late night dinners... Heenim may have the best intentions for the EUNHAE couple, but no one said that he would be nice...

On this particular dinner, it was just him, Leeteuk, Kangin, Donghae, Yesung and Hyukjae... Donghae sat at the far end of the table, and dragged Yesung to sit next to him.  Hyuk on the other hand had no choice but to sit in front of him, wherein Heenim took this opportunity to sit beside him.  KangTeuk were left facing each other, and really had no clue on what's bound to happen.

Heenim started of by saying that he's glad that him and Hyuk are really good friends now and that maybe the two of them can go on dates and or find girls that they could hook up with.  He knows that Hae's always irritated by the fact that Hyuk can still like girls more than his preference for boys.  The only boy that Hyuk loves is him, so yeah... 

Hyuk said "yeah Hyung, maybe i should find a girl who will be my girlfriend while im away doing my service." Yesung almost chock from eating his ramen upon hearing Hyuk's comment.  Hae was just quiet the whole time.  Leeteuk then added, "I had someone in mind before i entered the military but she said she couldn't wait for 2 years, so hyukjae-ah you better find some who is willing to wait"..."Don't worry Hyung, I already have one person in mind... I know she likes me that much that she's willing to give up her career just to be with me."

Kangin, who's been oblivious the whole time asked, "but i thought you have something going on with Hae?"  Heechul interrupted them "no one really believes that these two will last forever.  I'm sure both of them are planning on having families soon after theyre done with their service."  Donghae wanted to punch Heenim right then and there.  It doesn't help really.  He shouldn't have come to this stupid dinner.  He should have just stayed home, and replied to hyuk's letter... Seriously, there are so many things that he could be doing that being stuck here with these bunch of lunatics.

However, what hurt him the most is that Hyukjae seems to be open to the idea of dating a girl.  He used to be very considerate of Donghae's feelings, but now... whatever happened to "I'm not giving you space"...."I wanna spend my remaining days with you"...He knows that though their members suspect that something is going on between him and Hyuk, they never really ask them anything... How can Hyukjae casually say that he has someone in mind... Like Donghae knows alot of girls like Hyukjae, but for Hyukjae to consider anyone of them... Argh!!!He's about to stab Hyukjae with a fork until he bleeds to death...

This is the main reason why he's having insecurities.  He can't claim Hyukjae as his.  Their ing relationship has no label.  They were used to keeping it private to the point of becoming each other's secret lover... Right now, at this table, with his untouched ramen and warm beer...all he could think is is Life!!! this dinner...and more importantly, U KIM HEECHUL!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**I decided to make this a chaptered story...don't worry, there won't be that much...and hopefully, i'll be able to finish all the chapters by the end of August... Feel free to comment... :)