Chapter 2

Spy

They continued their horrid world domination talk as recorded every bit of it, now for proof. I got out and back home as discreetly as I could as we quickly went through what just happened. We searched deeper into Mr PM's file to find out that the of a North Korean leader and him were cousins who were separated by war. God, help me. I took off again, finding my way to the construction office. I got in after, Oppa hacked into their system. I looked everywhere, the safes and everything but they was no blueprints. But then I remembered about the girl in school, who was being bullied as someone said he had an affair with a teacher or older man, she was walking past me the under day mumbling something about the library and Kim Sem (Sem a short term for teacher). Wasn't Kim Sem the school supervisor, he also was  there Mr Han was visiting? I called Oppa asking him to review the school's security tapes. I bumped into a sturdy body and looked up, seeing Donghyuk as I put my phone in my back pocket.

 

Donghyuk: Why are you here?

Mira: What a girl can't walk in the streets at *looks at your watch* 3:30am?

Donghyuk: You don't know how dangerous these streets can be. You should go home or better still, I'll bring you home.

Mira: But I wanted to eat toast.

Donghyuk: Okay, come on.

 

He dragged me with him to a nearby cafe, getting a table as I went to order and paid. Ice cream toast, iced vanilla latte and an iced Americano. I got the drinks first and went to the table, setting his infront of him. The waited came a few minutes later with my toast, as I dug in. I heard him chuckle, as I looked up, getting some into a spoon, asking him to open his mouth. He didn't resist much this time, leaning forward, taking the bite. After we finished, we walked towards my bike. He took the keys as I passed it to him, putting on the helmet as we drove off. I didn't hold on to him again, making him try all he could, even when he did the trick, I stood my ground, holding on to the back instead of him. We stopped at a junction, he turned, grabbing my hands and wrapping my hands around his waist before taking off again. I laid down against his back, hugging him tighter as he continued skidding through the empty streets. We arrived at my place, but didn't get off the bike. I realized what I was doing and got off, as he passed me the keys, rubbing the back of his neck. He stood there for awhile before walking out the gate,a sit closed as I went in. I took a shower, changing into something much more comfortable before heading to the spy room and started reviewing the school tapes. The more CDs than the number of years I have lived, we watched and watched. Nothing out of the ordinary, just students running around, Kim Sem was walking the hallway to the library abit too many times but he also could be going to the Carpark since it is the same way. We thought everything went to waste before Oppa called me over. I watched the video, it was when the school was closed. A mysterious lady and Kim Sem walked to the Library, this time it was confirmed since we check the car park video. I promised to check on it the next day, before we called it a day.

 

I woke up late so I received an earful from my homeroom teacher. I stayed in class till everything was over, including our evening classes before I became work. Donghyuk left earlier something about a fight in their territory. I noticed Jagmi, the supposedly having an affair and bullied girl still in class. But I had important things to do, I changed into my gear, putting on the black mask as Oppa turned all the cameras off as I walked. I got to the library but I didn't see anything out of the ordinary but I did hear the sound of footsteps so I quickly climbed on top of shelf. The same two from the video had appeared, she opened the secret compartment, as I recorded everything before getting out and going in, they tried to fight me off but I injected the sleep serum into them, knocking them out. I memorized the password, opening all the lockers. Everything was here, money, blueprints, unauthorized military weapon blueprints and so forth. I got everything, putting them in a bag before making my way out as the door closed behind me. I jumped over the fence and got in the car. But as soon as I got home, I had to leave again. A unknown number texted me asking for help at school. I took my bike instead this time, rushing back to see Jangmi on the roof. But I was too late, I saw the horrific sight as she fell but I saw the culprit's face better. I called for the ambulance and grabbed the phone in her hand, getting on my bike. I saw their car, speeding after me and drove faster, losing them. I got home, Oppa had sorted and sent everything to our head. The arrest warrants were to be here in an hour, so we rushed to Interpol.

 

*Phone call*

 

Donghyuk: Where are you? Why did you come there?!?

Mira: She called me for help, I couldn't just leave her!

Donghyuk: Run, just run and hide. They are coming after you.

Mira: No, I won't. But I need you and your friends to hide. No matter what they say, don't come out.

Donghyuk: I can't, everyone is gathering at the warehouse. Hyungnim has something to announce.

Mira: I don't want you to hear it, just get out of there. It's for your own good. Send me the address and hide. All 7 of you must hide.

Donghyuk: Why? You want to face off with these guys? Mira, there are thousands coming!

Mira: Just do it.

 

I cut the phone as he sends me the message as we gathered everyone, gearing up and heading out once our warrants came in so did shooting orders. We got into the special trucks and headed off. It's life or death now. We surrounded the place with special forces, different countries do stand up in a time of need. Once we got them surrounded, we made sure Han came. That's when we , gunshots, punches and kicks were thrown at each other as jumped on the stage made, smirking at the three terror field men on stage. I did a round kick, sending to the floor as two agents, cuffed up two of them before I gave him a menacing stare.

 

Mira: Your government is dissolved as of now, your Prime Minister is in jail so are your subordinates. It's your turn now. South Korean Borders will always stay safe so keep your communism to yourself. If North Korea wants a war, let him know that The Republic of Korea is not alone. There are many other countries who are willing to fight for their rights.

 

I gave him one in the jaw before we arrested him but I turned back only to see Donghyuk and his friends. , I look like a mess, don't i? God dammit, when did I care of how I look? Especially when I saved a country?!, I thought as I walked over to them.

 

Donghyuk: What are you?

Oppa: If she told you, you would be killed.

Donghyuk: Who are you then? How old are you?

Mira: I'm still Mira, and I'm your age but born in December. *looks at his friends* Urm, hello. I never really got to introduce myself, I'm Mira.

Donghyuk: *mumbles under his breath* I didn't like an ahjumma. She's my age.

Bobby: Donghyuk actually talks a lot about you.

Mira: Well, he doesn't listen properly then. Didn't I ask you to hide?

Donghyuk: I thought you needed backup.

Agent: Those boys actually did quite well, they took down quite the number of people.

Mira: Yeah, but now they think you're betrayers. He was your guardian, remember?

Donghyuk: We can manage on our own.

Oppa: I don't mind being your legal guardian. *says out of the blue*

Mira: Really?

Oppa: I mean it is only since I don't have a family anymore and I have more than enough room for all of them.

Mira: But you guys promise to get out this gang , I'll get you into college. Everyone of you, all you have to do is study hard and come up in life.

Jinhwan: College costs too much though.

UN Head: Think of it as a gift from the UN for helping out. We strive for a better future. *all of the  bow to him* And Mira is one of our best agents so what she says goes. So just choose the course and school you want, stay out of trouble and do well is all we ask of you.

Agent: We need you boys for the confidentiality agreement.

Chanwoo: Does that mean we can't tell anyone and can't  see Noona anymore?

Mira: Of course, you can't tell anyone. But you can still see me, just ask Oppa and he will get us in touch.

Donghyuk: So you're leaving?

UN Head: She's staying for 2 more days before getting the week off. See you at headquarters in two weeks, Mira. *walks off*

Mira: OMG, really!?! *he nods as you jump for Joy*

Yunhyeong: She's seems abit mad.

Mira: Hey, I'm been working for the whole month. I deserve at least the week off, I never got to see my family for so long.

 

I got to get know the. Boys abit better as we went home but that lasted short when I got new news which pissed me off. I geared up, getting on my bike as Oppa gave me the location. Kim Sem was in hiding but luckily I put a tracking device on his phone. Oppa sent Interpol agents the address as I got there first. It was the suburbs, a shabby looking house. I knocked on the door, he didn't answer of course. Agents had already surrounded the area, as I kicked the door open. I heard footsteps above me and ran upstairs. The roof, I glared at the old man who stared at me,terror written on his face.

 

Mira: You're under arrest for manipulating the Education board, helping the prime minister/father and for the murder of Jangmi and your child. *he whips out a knife*

Sem: Stay back, don't come any closer.

Mira: How could you do that to that girl? She trusted you, was in love with you and was carrying your child!

Sem: I didn't know!

Mira: You did, she sent the evidence to your house!

Sem: It was a mistake, just let me go.

Mira: A mistake is an accident, you pushed her off a building!

Sem: You have no proof!

Mira: She recorded everything, you killed her. Now you will have to go see her.

Sem: I didn't! *runs forward! aiming the knife towards you*

 

I kicked him straight in the chest, sending him falling backwards with the knife far from reach before giving him 2 hard punches to his face one for Jangmi and another for her child as he knocked out. An agent cuffed him as they brought him back to headquarters. I went back home, seeing the boys asleep in the living room as I headed to my room, only to see Donghyuk there, as he quickly enveloped me in a hug. I liked it, being in the arms of a guy who I think cares about me.

 

Donghyuk: Are you okay? I heard Kim Sem pulled a knife on you?

Mira: I'm fine, did you listen in to Oppa?

Donghyuk: Yeah, I couldn't help it. I was worried.

Mira: Is that why you're hugging me?

Donghyuk: No, I'm hugging you because I like you.

Mira: I'm sorry then....... *slowly backs away*

Donghyuk: Why? Am I not good enough?

Mira: You will become my weakness, if people find out you're my weakness, they'll come after you.

Donghyuk: I don't care, all I want to know is if you like me too?

Mira: How about this? *he looks at you, wearily* If you graduate university, become successful and find me, I'll tell you.

Donghyuk: That is like about 7 years.

Mira: If you really like me, 7 years should fly by.

Donghyuk: Ok, if I find you in 7 years as a successful and handsome man, you will say yes?

Mira: When I like something, I will never say no to it.

Donghyuk: So you like me? *you nod*

Mira: But 7 years is for you to confirm your feelings and make sure you want to be my weakness.

Donghyuk: So since this is our last night together, can we sleep together?

Mira: I want something else first though. *leans in, slowly pressing your lips against his*

Donghyuk:*responds before pulling back, breathless* Should we go to sleep? Hyung said we are going furniture shopping together before signing himself as our legal guardian.

Mira: I'm happy to have met a partner like him, he is so kind-hearted. Make sure, you guys stay out of trouble and do him proud. Remember to get the university course books too, your hyungs have to decide what they want to do.

Donghyuk: Hyungs already decided. Hanbin Hyung want to study music, Jinhwan Hyung wants to study medicine, Yunhyeong Hyung wants to study engineering and Bobby Hyung wants to study English literature and Law.

Mira: Wow, they have big dreams. What do you want to study?

Donghyuk: Same as Bobby Hyung.

Mira: So my future boyfriend will be a lawyer?

Donghyuk: Yes, one of the top in Korea.

Mira: Go to bed first, I'll freshen up.

 

I took a shower, taking the effort to shave as well before changing to my shorts and tank, getting into the bed with him. He yanked me towards him, wrapping his arms around me as he kiss my head, telling me to go to bed. I turned towards him as I slowly closed my eyes, falling asleep.

 

I woke up the next morning to my Prince Charming, smiling down at me as I snuggled closer. This guy was ripped even though he was just 18. I could feel his abs through his shirt! But the doors burst open, making me push him off the bed!

 

Oppa: Congratulations to the new couple!

Donghyuk: Hyung, we aren't a couple yet! *grumpy as he gets off the floor*

Hanbin: She rejected you, didn't she? *jokes*

Mira: No, I made a condition.

Donghyuk: Horrible ones, in fact.

Mira: Aren't we going out today? Everyone go get ready!


I pushed everyone out of the room, including Donghyuk before taking a nice shower. Korea was going to be safe, so I kept my future boyfriend safe.I changed into my jean shorts and crop tee, putting on my long cardigan as I grabbed my satchel and left. They were all ready and waiting downstairs so we all piled into two cars. Oppa drove one while I drove the other as they envied how I got my license so early. Donghyuk got infront after fighting with Junhoe for it as we drove off. We went to sign the papers first before going furniture shopping. We decided on bunk beds or two single beds in one room so one room would be shared by a pair. The three maknaes sharing a room, the other pairs were Hanbin-Bobby and Jinhwan-Yunhyeong.  We got to the furniture store, as we picked out the bed which Oppa paid for but I got them a gift do study tables, something to help them study hard. The stuff would come in by tomorrow, so I sneaked in a little shopping without them seeing, getting them Laptops that was paid for by The UN for helping in the mission. I hide them under the trunk in the secret compartment before going for lunch with them. We had a simple lunch before heading of to their previous accommodation to get their stuff. It was a rather, run down place in a bad neighborhood as they quickly packed before putting everything in the trunk. We got back into the car, this time Junhoe got in faster so he got the front seat as I drove us home. They unpacked in their new rooms, as I helped by falling asleep in my room. I was dead tired after all the sleep I lost.