Shopping time!

Seventeen's Hello Baby!

"Oh my god! IT'S A FAN! Should I wave back?" Seungkwan shouted excitedly as a girl out with her mom shopping gasped and whispered 'daebak!' and pointed at Seventeen.

"Keep it down. OMG IT'S CHOCOLATE, SEUNGCHEOL HYUNG!! Buy this for me!-"

"Be quiet!" He said sternly (although he was like this because he didn't want to spend any more money on s).

"I'm embarrassed to be out with idiots." Yeon Young blushed lightly as another neighbour she knew passed by them and chuckled at the younger boys' behaviour. Acting like they were 5 instead of teenagers. Yeon Young made sure to stand with the more mature group comprising of Jeonghan, Jisoo, Wonwoo and Jihoon.

"Is she sleeping?" Jihoon asked, a little afraid of the child. Jeonghan nodded his head. "How the hell is that possible I don't even know." Yeon Young muttered as she sulked and looked at the strawberry milk that caught her attention.

Jeonghan chuckled as he heard her jealous tone. "Want one?"

"Huh?"

He started pestering Seungcheol. "Buy us milk juseyo." Jeonghan said demandingly but with a tinge of aegyo. "If not, I'm going to make you hold her." He threatened-smiled.

Seungcheol sighed and let go of the trolley. "I don't care anymore. Buy whatever you want." Jeonghan looked back and grinned at Yeon Young with a 'I told you so' look.

She couldn't resist a tiny smile and dumped all 10 packets of different flavours of milk into the cart as Seungcheol stared at her in shock. She was taking revenge, wasn't she? She was going to deplete the money in his card! I'm not even her friend, how could she so nonchalantly dump so many inside the trolley? My life .

Seungcheol contemplated running away but seeing how responsible he had to be, he didn't (also, the cameras were back on them after sending footage to the company). 

He slowed down until he was beside her and ruffled her hair in annoyance. Yeon Young clicked her tongue at him and slapped his hands away. "WHAT?" She hissed.

"You have some nerve to ask a stranger to buy so many things for you." She just showed him the whites of her eyes and sarcastically shut him up with some hurtful statements.

"Yeon Young!!!" Chan screamed.

"Hey!! We reached the milk powder section!" Seungkwan shouted. The thing was, they were 3 shelves away. Shouting in the middle of the day wasn't such a great idea. Especially when there were judging ahjummas around. Yeon Young quickly left Seungcheol and scurried to the two youngsters, whom she gave a huge bump on the head.

"Public spaces! Guys! Behave!" She whispered fiercely.

At the back, there was a group of shopping aunties who was gossiping amongst themselves. One of them was the one neighbour that Yeon Young hated the most. That should just shut and stop spreading rumours for once.

"Look at the girl! She's the one that I'm telling you about. Bad manners, swearing everytime, messes around. Look at her rebellious clothes!" Yeon Young looked at her own outfit comprising of a black mini and a loose shirt.

What was she on about? It's fashion.

"If she's here... Oh my god! Do you think she actually gave birth to a baby?! She's bad news! I shouldn't let her near my own daughter. Omo!" The other middle-aged ladies looked at Yeon Young and shook their heads.

"She's young!"

"What happened to our society?"

"Kids these days..."

Yeon Young gritted her teeth and raised an eyebrow. These old ugly es sure did deserve quite a few punches from her fist-

"I told you so! And her mom isn't teaching her well either. I don't know when she had another child when her-"

ing last straw.

Yeon Young stealthed up to them silently and gave that rude neighbour the slap of her life. "Hm. Yeah, so you were saying?" Yeon Young snided. The ahjumma, Mrs. Park, felt pain swelling in her right cheek.

"D-Did you just slap me?!" Mrs. Park said incredulously.

"Are you ing stupid? Of course I did. Unless you couldn't feel it, I would be glad to do so again! You mothering piece of shi-" Seungcheol pulled her back as she was about to give that old lying hag a piece of her mind.

"I'm sorry ahjumma. She had a rough day. Please forgive her."

"SHE NEEDS TO APOLOGISE TO ME INSTEAD-"

"Shut up, Yeon Young." He muttered under his breath and bowed politely at Mrs. Park and her friends.

"Are you her lover?" Seungcheol shook his head quickly. Mrs. Park laughed like a witch, "Of course not! She doesn't deserve someone polite like you. Come to my place for tea sometime. My daughter could do well with someone like you." Mrs. Park laughed and gave Yeon Young one last glare before walking away, "You are really your mother's child." Yeon Young struggled in Seungcheol's grasp as they walked away. When they were far away, he let go of her.

Jeonghan and Jisoo walked in after distracting the lone cameraman from the violent scene.

Yeon Young was so angry, so so pissed off. She felt like crying. But I can't. Isn't strength and tenacity your best points? Yeah, so don't do anything dumb. After slapping her cheeks and blinking so her eyes wouldn't be so red, she looked at the shelves as if nothing ever happened. Meanwhile, Chan and Seungkwan was relaying what happened in the first place.

"Yeah! The old lady was badmouthing like no one's business!"

"Judging her temper, a slap seems angelic. She could have stepped on the old lady to her death-"

"SEUNGKWAN!" Everyone shouted exaperatedly.

"What? Just saying!" He said, offended.

"What's with her mom though?" Mingyu asked in a low tone.

"Mingyu, don't ask about personal affairs." Seungcheol scolded him. They looked at a silent and almost moping Yeon Young as she tried to reach for a tin of 'Namyang' milk powder. Too short.

"Argh. They just had to put it so high up there," She muttered irritatedly as she jumped up for the umpteenth time.

"Too short?" Mingyu handed her the tin as he joked, wanting to make the atmosphere better. He was the tallest afterall.

She stared at him and sighed, too tired to make a comeback, "Thanks." Mingyu gaped. She didn't curse at him!

He went back to the group, dumbfounded. "Get rid of that expression, idiot." Wonwoo rolled his eyes and hit the back of his best friend.

"...Okay, we are going to have a food party. For the first and last time, using my card." Seungcheol slapped himself on both cheeks while everyone wolf-whistled.

"Chan and Seungkwan, go cheer her up with your dumbness."

"Yes sir!"

 

 

 


Hello humans! Seventeen stans! Mansae was out yesterday! So awesome, can't stop listening to it! Go listen if you haven't!! Jihoon and his pink hair. Argh. So cute. And when Mingyu tried to pull the mic up and let Jihoon suffer with his 164-ness. (evil ik) DOWN WITH MINGYU!