Idiots at play

Seventeen's Hello Baby!

 

She just walked away from the crowd into her own room. Finally! She could rest without monkeys disturbing her.

"WOAH, IS THIS YOUR ROOM?" Two heads popped in. It was Chan and Seungkwan, the comedy duo. 

"No. It's my dead goldfishes' room. Get out." She pushed their heads out and slammed the door shut.

Okay, it seemed like she couldn't even leave them for even 1 second. And trust me, she was getting more pissed off at the moment. From yesterday, she could never have a moment of rest.

"Oh my god! Yeonsoo is sleeping in this room!" 

So, the walls weren't as soundproof as she thought they were. And, what were they doing with her beloved baby sister? One thing she learnt from taking care of Yeonsoo was that she was the grumpiest when she was sleeping and when she was woken up, she had the worst temper.

And how do toddlers break up a fuss?

Cry.

As soon as Yeon Young left the room, a loud cry wailed from the other room. Everyone playing around in the living room shot up and immediately headed to the source of the noise. Chan and Seungkwan stared at their hyungs guiltily and immediately hung their heads low.

"Dude, seriously, what did you guys do?" Seungcheol sighed and rolled his eyes. Jeonghan tried to reduce the damage by picking her up and spinning her around, hoping it would allieviate the worsening situation.

"Mianhe, hyung. We poked her cheeks and she just woke up like that," Seungkwan explained in a murmur.

"Guys...You really are idiots, aren't you?" He reprimanded them and all the members started crowding amongst Jeonghan.

"Isn't she crying even louder?" Soonyoung paled.

"Yeah. She is. Get out of the way." Yeon Young squeezed her way to the front.

"Don't you know how to stay out of trouble?" Seungcheol snorted, "And that's what I have been trying to tell these kids from day 1."

Yeon Young shook her head in exasperation and took Yeonsoo away from Jeonghan (kind of like deja vu) again. "Wait, oh my ing-"

"How is it a good idea to swear in front of a kid? You are crazy." Seungcheol commented as he clamped a hand over (kind of like deja vu too) again. She opened to retort but found that it was true and closed .

"There's no darn milk powder or any baby food in the house. So what do you suggest, sane person?" She rolled her eyes at them.

"There's a supermart just one building away you know." Seokmin tried to help but got snided.

"I believe I do because I do live here." Yeon Young stared at him with a deadpan expression.

"So?"

"So, I want you all to quickly run there and come back. Oh drag my mom back if you see her shopping." Yeon Young instructed. Everyone nodded frantically and Minghao even jumped when Yeonsoo screamed in Yeon Young's arms. Yeon Young winced and told them to get a move on.

"Actually, why don't you come with us?" Seungcheol realised that they had absolutely no skills nor talent in picking the right milk powder, "And leave Yeonsoo with someone else?" Yeon Young scoffed. Oh well, if he wanted to know why, she would show him why.

"Hold her." Yeon Young handed Yeonsoo to Seungcheol.

Almost like a sudden death, Yeonsoo started crying even louder than before. She started hitting Seungcheol's chest and punched his jaw with her baby fists. He quickly passed it to Jihoon who was standing beside him. Flabbergasted, he was punched square in his face and almost dropped the toddler if not for Jeonghan standing beside him.

Jeonghan had some kind of magic. As soon as she landed in her arms, she wailed less than before. Even less than when she was held in Yeon Young's arms.

Everyone was partly amazed and partly shocked. Yeon Young just stood with open.

Okay. fine. So her sister decided to like him as well. Not like I'm jealous or anything. That long-haired dude better watch out.

"Jeonghan, you stay alone at home-"

"No. He's coming. We are going to the mart with Yeonsoo." Yeon Young grumbled. She couldn't possibly leave the girl with him alone.

"Alright then, first supermarket trip. Start!" Seungkwan shouted excitedly.

Someone bumped his head. 

"Shut up, you are the one that caused this mess."

 

 


Awwwwww. BOYS BE, SEVENTEEN! Omgomgomg, the teaser. I never knew I could detest Pledis so much. 1 week is long. Sighs. wth soonyoung HAHAHAHAHH OMG I LOVE THIS DUDE