Final

Case of the black ribbon

Nam Taehyun knew that something was terribly wrong when the remaining members of Winner kept looking at him strangely ever since he woke up and padded through their dorm while getting ready for the day.

They greeted him the usual “good morning, maknae” but then their eyes will be immediately drawn on a spot that was on the side of his neck or so from Taehyun’s inference before awkwardly laughing then scrambling off to their rooms.

Taehyun knew that immediately that something was off and he instantly changed his direction and headed towards the bathroom to see what was brought on those awkwardness the first thing since he woke up.

What he saw on the reflection of the mirror had him seeing red, irritation and exasperation all rolled into one. He then stormed towards a particular room where the culprit was still probably having a serious conversation with Mr Dream.  

“PABO SONG MINHO! WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE?!?!” Taehyun's loud voice immediately filled the room once he flung open the door.

The said guy immediately woke up with disorientation, panic and promptly fell like a sushi roll onto the floor with his blankets and all.

“What? What? Where is the fire?” Mino focused on the fuming maknae standing at the door way while Seunghoon peeked curiously behind from Taehyun’s shoulder.

“Man, it to be you right now. Good luck you need it.” Seunghoon quipped before he quickly made his escape to avoid being caught in the cross fire.

“What happened? You looked like a thunder god.” Mino asked as the maknae stepped in closing the door to prevent any audience which might be futile since their nosy members were probably gathered on the other side of the door listening in.

“You don’t say.” Taehyun muttered sarcastically causing Mino to gulp nervously.

Their maknae or his boyfriend specifically might look gentle, somewhat feminine with an awesome voice but when he gets into his diva-fits it was a different sight altogether that even their leader feared him. Mino watched rather timidly as he stormed over to take a seat next to him on the bed.

“Yah! What is this?” Taehyun asked exasperatedly showed the right side of his neck. Mino stared at the spot of his boyfriend’s pale delectable neck, sure enough, there was a spot of deep red marring his pale skin.

“Erm, it is a love bite or sometimes it is more commonly known as a hickey?” Mino answered tentatively.

“Nice try smarty pants. Didn’t we agree on no marks from neck up especially in the summer? We have a performance this evening at Busan remember?” Taehyun gritted through his teeth.

“I am sure with a bit of makeup it could cover it up.” Mino touched the spot only to have Taehyun swat his hand away.

“How? When there are tons of stage lights shining at us which will make us sweat and melt the makeup right off. Plus, this is not small or light enough to go unnoticeable by cameras.” Taehyun grumbled.

“I am sorry Taehyun-ah. I just got too carried away. You have been busy with the filming of your dramas and I with Show Me the Money 4. I have not seen you in weeks.” Mino mumbled as he reached forward to hug his lover while nuzzling his neck.

“You are such an idiot sometimes.” Taehyun grumbled but without any heat to his words while he lets himself be hugged by the rapper. Mino knew that Taehyun would rather eat dirt than to admit that all was well in the world of Nam Taehyun so he just held on tighter.

“I am sure we can figure something out. Stylist noona will be able to think of something.”

~~~~~~~~~~

Their stylist was not pleased at what she saw when the boys came in for their hair and makeup. In fact, it looked as though she had a thunder cloud looming over her head.

“You are going to wear a white top with a slight V-neck. It is going to magnify the spot on your neck. Makeup isn’t going to be able to cover up cause of the lights and the heat. What are you? A hormonal teenager? Don’t for a second think I don’t know what is that.” She grumbled as she prepped Taehyun’s face.

Mino felt sorry that Taehyun had to sit through the entire hour and a half listening to her preaching. He knew if he could the maknae will have him killed by now. He should really known better than to do what he did.

~~~~~~~~~~

“No! I am not going on stage looking like some present!”

“It is the best we could come up with. It is the only way Taehyunie.” Seungyoon commented as they tried to convince their really stubborn maknae on the way to the Haeundae Beach.

“You will look cute like a Nam Kitty.” Jinwoo coaxed before advancing toward the guy seated beside him which immediately had Taehyun moving away from him sticking close to the door on his left.

“An angry cat you mean. Yah, the width is just nice for it. Be grateful that it is black and not a pink ribbon that our coordinator noona found for you because she looked like she wanted to chew your head off.” Seunghoon reasoned.

“No! I will look weird and the odd one out.” Taehyun was still adamant.

“I think have a tie in my bag. I could put it on and it won’t look so weird. Let me see if I could hunt for it.”

Mino immediately rummaged his bag and soon enough, he produced a black tie with white polka dots all over it.

“It is the best shot you got unless you want to show that to the whole world. Besides, didn’t you wear a choker for your V app video? Think of this as a different form of the choker.” Seungyoon pointed out.

Taehyun huffed loudly, knowing he was outnumbered and his back was against the wall. They will reach in less than 20 minutes and there was really not much options left. In fact, it was the only option.

“You owe me, Song Minho!” Taehyun grumbled as he snatched the ribbon from Jinwoo and proceeded to tie it around his neck.

“Sure, you can collect the payment in any form.” Mino could not help but to smirk naughtily.

“Ewww! Save this kind of talk for the bedroom!” Seunghoon made a disgusted face while preventing their youngest from clawing his boyfriend.

“Wait! Not like that, let me at least make it look nice, Taehyun-ah.” Jinwoo immediately moved over to adjust the ribbon so that it was as though it was the intended concept instead of a cover up for something rather embarrassing.

Taehyun sighed heavily as he let his hyung did whatever he needed to do.

The things he had to put up because of Mino’s stupidity.

~~~~~~~~~~

In the end, their performance went on without a hitch. Their fans seem to enjoy the new look that Taehyun was sporting recently. Their comments had been pretty positive liking the fact that their maknae was looking really cute like a cat or making positive comparisons to their senior, Jiyong hyung.

“See I told you everything is going to work out fine.” Mino commented looking all smug which earned him a smack from the maknae line.

“All these trouble would have been saved if you just listened to Taehyun!” Seungyoon grumbled.

“I had to endure all the nagging and looks because of your little “excitement”, Song Pabo!” Taehyun added on making invisible quote signs.

“You looked like you are enjoying it.”

“Ever heard of the phrase “if you can’t beat them, join them”? What was I supposed to do? I had to be acting natural.” Taehyun countered.

However, deep in a little corner carefully tucked away in his mind, Taehyun enjoyed how he looked with the ribbon around his neck. It highlighted the slender and paleness of his neck which was kind of really nice.

It continued on even as he entered his room late into the night. He changed into his sleeping clothes and was preparing for bed but he did not exactly want to take it off so soon.

“I knew it… you like how it looks on you.” A deep voice spoke behind before a pair of hands wrapped Taehyun around his waist.

“It is acceptable.” Taehyun was embarrassed that he was caught so he tried to be indifferent but he knew it was not going to slide with Mino. Not especially when he knew him so well.

“I can think of so many things to do with you and the ribbon. Naughty things.” Mino whispered seductively before he kissed the spot behind Taehyun’s ear where he knew was most sensitive.

“Like what kind of things?” Taehyun could not help but to let out a soft moan yielding to the pleasure that Mino was making him feel.

Mino did not answer but only smirked as he pulled Taehyun towards the bed and proceeded to show Taehyun just how naughty he could get.  

~~~~~~~~~~

This stemmed from the images I had of Taehyun during the event and it would not just leave my head so it only meant that i need to write about it... it is very simple and short... took me about 20 minutes in total to get it out... Enjoy! no silent readers please...