Preview~!

FIND ME OPPA

Sorry is not an update:
We will be uploading few chapters in september!
Please look forwards to it! 
We just have yearly exams coming up,
so we don't have time to write our fanfic T.T

Preview:
THEN A EVIL MAN CAME INTO THE BUiLDING AND SHOT TAEMIN DEAD. BEFORE HE LEFT HE SHOUTED “HOW COULD YOU DANCE WITH SUCH A PRETTY GIRL AND I AM NOT ABLE TO???”
THEN THE MAN RAN AWAY LEAVING TAEMIN DEAD ON THE GROUND AND JAY IN SHOCK NOT KNOWING WHAT TO DO

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Emily linked arms with JinJae and asked “So where are we heading to?”
“You will know when we get there”
JinJae opened opened the car door for Emily to get in and gently shut the door. He casually stroll to the other side of the car, while Emily was watching his every move.
“Let’s go~!”
“I really want to know where we are heading to~!
“You will never manage to get it out of me until we get there, but I have one thing to say, and that’s is if you need any food or drink just tell me I will go and buy some food in the convenient shop.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“I spot Lu han oppa.” Jay just pointed at Lu han and fiercely bolted towards him.
Without knowing Luhan got a huge hit from an uncertain thing.
“What the heck is on my back”
“Is your good friend Jay” Xiu Min said sarcastically.

“Hey Jay, what’s up”
“Luhan gege, can you teach me how to solve it?”
“Sure” Luhan replied cheerfully. Luhan patiently teach Jay how to do it while walking to their waiting room.

As you can see EXO is going to be ft in the next chapter !

Comment below if you want more EXO, or if you want Taemin to be alive~!

In the meantime, please enjoy Taemin's aegyo?

tumblr_m9bdunM88n1qkuewqo1_500.gif

tumblr_m9bdunM88n1qkuewqo2_500.gif