Chapter 5

What should I name this Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Eunhae POV

      I don't know what to do now. How can I get stuck with this arrogant as my boss. I think my life is going to be hell now after I saw that ugly smirk on his handsome face. Wait..... WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING SONG EUNHAE. Scratch that no one heard that ok. I hate that guy. He's just a proud arrogant . I hate it when these rich people flaunt their wealth. Ok we get it you're rich as hell but don't disregard other people. They're humans as well. I should stop thinking about this and get to work since that said I have to start working from today. 

  "Hello,Ms.Song," I hear a voice say that I'm pretty sure belongs to....

        "Hello Mr.Byun," I say while bowing to him. He has this sweet smile on his face that makes me feel things in my stomach. What the hell is this Eunhae are you having a crush on your boss? You're not in high school anymore. I say to myself as I mentally slap my cheeks to stop these thoughts. 

"I'm sorry for Kai's behavior from before Ms.Song."

     "Kai?Oh you mean Mr.Kim, no it's ok you don't need to apologize it wasn't your fault."

"And please call me Eunhae Mr.Byun."

He chuckles cutely and looks at me for a minute.

            "I'll only call you Eunhae under one condition Ms.Song and that is if you call me Baekhyun instead of Mr.Byun. I'm not that old ok?"

I look at him and I'm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter