Final

Star in The Sky

It is said saying the name of a person who is dead will bring his or her spirit back to our world 

 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
The story starts with Cha Hakyeon a.k.a N. He currently studying at Private Sacred Junior High School along with two best friends of him, Lee Howon and Byun Baekhyun. They're so close since they were childhood and never been separated as well. 
 
One day, when we are in learning science about the galaxy, N thinking to give his best friends a star shaped charm keychain for their friendship.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Then, after the school has ended, N buys three star keychain and give to his friends including him each one, the charm keychain symbolizes their friendship and he thinks it would bring good luck to them. They deserve those charms because they knows each other since childhood. Whenever they were apart the charm will bring them together. 
 
They go home together after back from their school everyday, they also shared the privacy and secrets no matter how embarassing or crazy it is, they never lie and rarely get into the fight, if we do fight, it'll end whenever it will because they will get along very quickly again. 
 
The three were on their way home but it started to rain cats and dogs and Hakyeon was the only one who had an umbrella. The trio were surprised that all of them fit in that single umbrella, he felt happy with that fun since they're really close. They always share the laughs, jokes, sads and every feelings that we've ever experienced. N hopes they will be forever togethere until the next day. 
 
Tomorrow after the end of school
 
School ends with exhausted feelings same to other people but they managed to cheer each other. Today is so sunny different from yesterday they feel. So, they decided to stop at the Ice-Cream shop to buy the ice-cream to chill themselves. Hakyeon's caramel flavour, Baekhyun was green mint and Hoya was oreo flavour. 
 
“This flavour is my favourite!” said Hoya. “That's oreo flavour reminds me of my brother, I remembered the day when the ice-cream slip off onto his shirt accidentally then everyone laugh because of his unattention personality” tells Baekhyun jokingly. 
 
“He should be more careful you know” Hoya advice his brother of Hakyeon's to pay more attention about everything in front of him. 
 
“Yeah! He always do that in the forward days” said Baekhyun. 
 
They're all laughed “Yah! End that joke, Byun Baekhyun!” Hoya tells him to stop the joke while slightly pushed Baekhyun on the shoulder. The ice-cream in Baekhyun's hand was slip off his hands and falls down on the ground of earth. Hoya looked surprised while Baekhyun feels so angry. He's pretty sensitive with that he had, he won't let Hoya off so easily even they're best friends. 
 
Out of the blue, Baekhyun pushed Hoya so harder causing his ice cream to also slip off his hands too. They fought... hand to hand fighting each other and all N does just watch them until they ended themselves. Then, he saw Hoya's keychain unattached from his bag and it is falling straight to the middle of the street road. He couldn't just stand there and watch that charm at the street, those are very important for all of them! It was obvious that N should pick that charm up and at last he did. Hakyeon was relieved to finally get his hands on that fallen charm, now all he had to do was give it back to Hoya. But...
 
Hakyeon was hit by a truck
 
At last, he doesn't know that charm was returned nor found... Because he was complete in dark at all. He never thought that it was his last day 
 
“Cha Hakyeon...” is what I heard after that. Someone said my name. Suddenly, the light was shining vividly. He wanders if he was in heaven? Not yet... The light brought him to his own funeral.
 
“This is all your fault, Hoya!” shouted Baekhyun, he cries because they lost one of his friends. 
 
Hoya looks devastated and what he does just sigh with all of this. Baekhyun doesn't act like usual, he's changed. 
 
“Hakyeon's death is all your fault! You know! Why you acts like you don't see anything happen on that day?!” Baekhyun claimed that Hoya is the one to be the reasons of Hakyeon's death. He covered his face while crying sadly. 
 
Is that why I'm here? 
 
After that day, Hakyeon always been following Hoya. He hasn't been with Baekkie since the day started. In the class, they sit next to each other. Hakyeon sits in the center. Even if his seat was vacant Baekhyun and Howon haven't been talking to each other.... It seems really awkward for them to talk, he guess. Baekhyun started to hang out with other classmates, leaving Hoya alone. What happened... We were best friends, right?. Dismissal came Hoya came out of the school first. Followed by Baekhyun with his new friend. Howon saw Baekkie and he's pretty sure Baekkie saw Hoya but he ignored his friend. Hakyeon feels surprised. I ask again.... What happened? He just can see how sad Hoya was. Baekhyun's being distant from him. 
 
I can't take this all 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Years had passed a lot, Hoya and Baekhyun grew up apart. Both of them graduated in high school and even the college without even seeing each other yet. Until the day when,...
 
Hoya was on his way back to go to his old junior high school. I think he hasn't forgot anything about Baekhyun. He wanders awhile and hoping that Hoya isn't forgot yet. When Hoya opened the door, he saw Baekhyun, it's looks likely he is waiting for Howon. Hakyeon's surprised. Hoya got angry and ran away with a bitter face, but Baekhyun caught up with him. 
 
“I'm sorry... I was stupid! Very stupid! Please forgive for my mistakes!” Baekhyun yelled in sad. 
 
“Of course you've been stupid! Ever since Hakyeon died, you haven't talked to me! Why! You've ignored me for 9 years! Baekkie, I'm not a bad person that you think. I already forgive you, because you are my bestfriend!!!” Hoya stated in front of him. 
 
They hugged each other at last, the tears stream on their face... Crying... 
 
Baekhyun and Hoya started to hang out with each other again. I'm so happy with all of things happened. 
 
One day, the two went to the hills and watch the shooting star. It was really beautiful. Hakyeon remembered the charms since it was shaped as star. Then and there, he saw that Hoya used her charm as a bracelet and Baekhyun used his as an earring. 
 
Now that they're happy and together I can now finally...
 
After that, they turned their face to look at Hakyeon's spirit is shining. They are happy that he knew he will watch over the two. 
 
Rest in peace.